Israel launches ground invasion of Gaza...again

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@AmazonTreeBoa: I think he's trolling you.

@BossPerson said:

its dangerous to label any action by fatah, hamas, gaza, as "palestine" doing something. Palestine is not a state or a collection of groups working in concert

Hamas is a Palestinian Sunni Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories.

After reading that I'm not sure I can agree with you....

tell me, what is "Palestine" ?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

its dangerous to label any action by fatah, hamas, gaza, as "palestine" doing something. Palestine is not a state or a collection of groups working in concert

Hamas is a Palestinian Sunni Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories.

Block of land. And Palestinians do support HAMAS.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BossPerson

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

Hardly and hardly

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

I don't get one thing , everything was normal presently , why HAMAS had to murder those three israel kids ? They very well knew ISRAEL would react violently to this.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@BossPerson said:

@indzman said:

I don't get one thing , everything was normal presently , why HAMAS had to murder those three israel kids ? They very well knew ISRAEL would react violently to this.

is there any proof it was Hamas?

HAMAS denying involvement in the murders. Israel saying they did this tho.

TheBoss00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 TheBoss00
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Most of you here think this feud began in the last two weeks. Everyday Palestinians have to put up with Israelis killing murdering assaulting arresting women and children. They treat them like animals, no, worse! Israel are an illegal occupation and even real jews themselves protest against the state of Israel. This whole Zionist regime wants to see all Arabs dead. And to all you people justifying why Israel has MURDERED innocents ON PURPOSE, shame on you. All the bull about how Hamas hides in civilians homes and that's why there are civilians casualties, so then how about the recent bombing on the beach when three kids were playing football? Israel are scum. Ever since the Palestinians welcomed them. And when I say Israel I mean the government and those who support the killings of innocents. Not Jews.

TheBoss00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TheBoss00
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

@thegerg:

well your bloody acting like it

eggdog1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 eggdog1234
Member since 2007 • 831 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

There is never a case where an entire group of people within a border support one political or authoritarian entity. The Israeli-Arab conflict is so damn deep and confusing that to paint the picture as good vs bad, aggressor vs victim, savage vs civilized, Muslim vs Judaism etc will only lead to a deficient view of the conflict. .

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@TheBoss00 said:

Most of you here think this feud began in the last two weeks. Everyday Palestinians have to put up with Israelis killing murdering assaulting arresting women and children. They treat them like animals, no, worse! Israel are an illegal occupation and even real jews themselves protest against the state of Israel. This whole Zionist regime wants to see all Arabs dead. And to all you people justifying why Israel has MURDERED innocents ON PURPOSE, shame on you. All the bull about how Hamas hides in civilians homes and that's why there are civilians casualties, so then how about the recent bombing on the beach when three kids were playing football? Israel are scum. Ever since the Palestinians welcomed them. And when I say Israel I mean the government and those who support the killings of innocents. Not Jews.

lol no. nope nope nope

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#63 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

Hardly and hardly

on the one hand , they did win the election in 2006, but then , that was 8 years ago , there should have been elections since then and Im not quite sure Hamas would win today (unless they compete on the "who hates Israel more" platform, which happens)

although even if they don't, Hamas rules Gaza in a way that the opinion of the average person mean nothing in regards to these matters , even if Gazans generally want a ceasefire, the real power is in the hand of the hotheaded people who run Hamas' military (and I do call it a de facto military or army of sorts, in the same way I would say Gaza is a de facto state)

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 BossPerson

@themajormayor said:

@TheBoss00 said:

lol no. nope nope nope

you know, you don't have to reply to and engage with every single poster against israel.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 themajormayor

@BossPerson said:

@themajormayor said:

@TheBoss00 said:

lol no. nope nope nope

you know, you don't have to reply to and engage with every single poster against israel.

This one seems more than just against Israel.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

@Darkman2007 said:

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

Hardly and hardly

on the one hand , they did win the election in 2006, but then , that was 8 years ago , there should have been elections since then and Im not quite sure Hamas would win today (unless they compete on the "who hates Israel more" platform, which happens)

although even if they don't, Hamas rules Gaza in a way that the opinion of the average person mean nothing in regards to these matters , even if Gazans generally want a ceasefire, the real power is in the hand of the hotheaded people who run Hamas' military (and I do call it a de facto military or army of sorts, in the same way I would say Gaza is a de facto state)

Even in 2006 though a majority of Palestinians voted against Hamas.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Darkman2007

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

Hardly and hardly

they didn't win a majority, but they were the single largest party at some 44% , not too different from the 1933 elections in Germany actually.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

@Darkman2007 said:

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

@Darkman2007 said:

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

Hardly and hardly

they didn't win a majority, but they were the single largest party at some 44% , not too different from the 1933 elections in Germany actually.

That's a fair comparison, but there is a bit of a difference in that Hitler still needed to be appointed to the Chancellorship by Hindenburg - the Nazi's weren't able to take control of Germany outright solely through the ballot box. Aside from the fact that there hasn't been elections in quite some time, Hamas never needed to form a coalition to take control of the PLC despite having not won a majority of the vote, they were able to do it outright because of a dysfunctional electoral system. If the PNA had full on proportional representation like in Israel it'd be hard to imagine Hamas actually being able to form and maintain a majority coalition in the legislature. It's much easier to imagine a sustainable Fatah-led coalition.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Darkman2007

@-Sun_Tzu-:

remember that they also staged what was basically a coup in Gaza in 2007, so they don't need democracy anyway.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@Jebus213 said:

Lets hope this ends with Israel with complete control of Gaza and no ceasefire.

This should have been done two years ago but nope. Some bs ceasefire instead.

Don't worry. They will leave some Muslims for you to kill and come back home proud.

@thegerg said:

Why shouldn't a state have the right to its own defense?

Because killing civilians is not self defense. It's war crime. Not that Israel is committing a war crime but this killing spree certainly can't be considered "defense." Mistake maybe but not defense.

@pie-junior said:

That is the entire palestinian death toll. some of them are civilians and some are militants.

It's unknown what the ratio is exactly

Oh I didn't know.

@geniobastardo said:

my point is what do you mean by a bear??

Let me give you some facts here. More than 500 civilians have died in drone attacks since drone attacks started in Pakistan. Now by your analogy, there should be another 9/11 right?? like you keep poking the goddamn bear, it tends to f**k you huh??

What Israel is doing, is not an 'attempt' to stop the attackers neither it's self-defence, it's just outright violation of Human Rights.

It's pointless to argue with this type of american on this subject. It basically works like this: When the state being attacked is U.S or Israel they have every right to invade even foreign lands and be the bear but if the state being attacked is Pakistan Iraq Iran etc. you are stripped of all those rights.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@alim298: Hamas places their rocket launchers in civilian areas and shoots them at Israel knowing full well Israel is going to shoot back. Hamas does not care about the people that get killed. They start all of these actions and when they are getting their asses kicked they run for the world sympathy on civilian deaths. How many times has the same scene played out. Some cultures hide behind their women and children when they start aggression. That is what is happening here.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By alim298

@ps4hasnogames: Since the mods did an awesome job not deleting you insolent and hateful post I chose to respond to you personally

First of all tell me how I'm being brainwashed considering that I stand against both IDF and Hamas?

Secondly tell me you didn't just justify killing of kids and civilians because Hamas is going to throw some fart sounds at Israel.

Thirdly tell me you have not heard of the three kids killed playing on beach because then not only is your sense of morality questioned (again) but also is your knowledge of geology.

Fourthly licking Israeli boot is kids' doing.Grow out of it.

Finally ps4 has a lot of games. Don't be stupid and brainwashed.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By alim298

@JimB: Yeah but that doesn't make what Israel is doing any less evil. At least that's how I see it.

@thegerg said:

"Because killing civilians is not self defense. It's war crime."

That's not always true, but that's neither here nor there.

You have failed to answer the question. What I asked was "[w]hy shouldn't a state have the right to its own defense?" in response to your claim that "Israel has the right to kill 270 people in defense." Arguing that an act is not self defense does not provide any reason that a state should be allowed the right to defense.

A state has every right to defend itself. What part of my post conveyed that I think otherwise? No matter, I said it clear now.

@thegerg said:

Try not to generalize so much, it makes you look silly.

Yeah sorry. I got carried away. Again.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By alim298

@thegerg said:

"What part of my post conveyed that I think otherwise?"

When you posted "Israel has the right to kill 270 people in defense." Are you just saying that Israel doesn't have the right to kill in defense?

No I'm not saying such thing. Kill as many armed men as you want.

EDIT:Did you just edit your post? ok fine.

"When you posted "May those who caused this burn in hell. Alongside anyone who says Israel has the right to kill 270 people in defense." I see now what you are saying."

Yeah I said that followed by this:

"This isn't even the militia death toll you damned people. These are all civilians for God's sake..."

I thought all those kills were civilians. Turns out I'm mistaken. I'm not slamming Israel for killing militias. I slammed it for killing civilians.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@geniobastardo said:

@airshocker said:

@geniobastardo said:

@airshocker said:
@alim298 said:

May those who caused this burn in hell. Alongside anyone who says Israel has the right to kill 270 people in defense. This isn't even the militia death toll you damned people. These are all civilians for God's sake...

What the **** did you think was going to happen? If the bear keeps getting poked eventually he's going to get pissed off and lash out.

now humans are bears......wow your logic always surprises me.

It's an analogy, you moron. If you kept repeatedly getting kicked you would attempt to stop the attacker.

my point is what do you mean by a bear??

Let me give you some facts here. More than 500 civilians have died in drone attacks since drone attacks started in Pakistan. Now by your analogy, there should be another 9/11 right?? like you keep poking the goddamn bear, it tends to f**k you huh??

What Israel is doing, is not an 'attempt' to stop the attackers neither it's self-defence, it's just outright violation of Human Rights.

What does any of this have to do with the fact that if you antagonize something enough, it will react to you?

Israel has a sovereign right to defend itself. That is what they're doing.

Monkey_N1nga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Monkey_N1nga
Member since 2009 • 595 Posts

@LJS9502_basic:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@BossPerson said:

@pie-junior said:

also ,lol,

Israel has a right to kill more than 270 people in self defence

is it really about the amount that they are allowed to kill? It's about who they're killing.

It's not about that either.....war is not pretty. Never was....never will be. If they care about their people then maybe they will stop shelling into Israel.

There are other ways to solve the problem than to kill anf bomb all the civilians. If you think its about hamas throwing pebbles, then you are confused

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

@alim298 said:

@Jebus213 said:

Lets hope this ends with Israel with complete control of Gaza and no ceasefire.

This should have been done two years ago but nope. Some bs ceasefire instead.

Don't worry. They will leave some Muslims for you to kill and come back home proud.

retards like you are still taking the bait

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#84 Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

This conflict will never end because it's rooted in religious ideology. Judaism says that God gave the land of Israel/ Palestine to the Isrealites, the supposed ancestors of modern day Jews. However, Islam says that Muslims must fight for whatever land they have gained possession of; Muslims gained possession of the land of Israel/ Palestine during the Crusades. Hence, so as long as both religious groups exist, this conflict will never end. I say to hell with them both; hopefully they destroy each other in a nuclear Holocaust. Religion is bullshit.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 alim298

@Jebus213 said:

retards like you are still taking the bait

If you're the sane human being then yes I definitely am a retard.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 themajormayor

@emil_fontz said:

Hence, so as long as both religious groups exist, this conflict will never end. I say to hell with them both; hopefully they destroy each other in a nuclear Holocaust. Religion is bullshit.

You sound much worse than any religious extremist. I have much more respect for Hamas than people like you.

Monkey_N1nga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Monkey_N1nga

Israel and zionism is a war crime itself. Im really surprised the UN or any country is doing anything about it. They are just watching it happen. Sad really how things like this are happening in this day and age.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

@Monkey_N1nga said:

Israel and zionism is a war crime itself. Im really surprised the UN or any country is doing anything about it. They are just watching it happen. Sad really how things like this are happening in this day and age.

When is the last time the UN has actually done anything? Seriously.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#90 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Well if God came back he could solve this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@geniobastardo said:

And that's patently false. Every nation has a right to defend its self. When rockets are launched at that state, they are allowed to react.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

The provocations come from both sides. Denying Israel's and the west's responsibility in the conflict is dishonest.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/18/opinion/gaza-and-israel-the-road-to-war-paved-by-the-west.html

I've always wondered if the west and, particularly, England were so eager to give israelis some land why didn't they give them London?

By the way anti-zionist jews protesting against Israel's zionist government. I'm glad to see this.

https://twitter.com/RazanGazaBby/status/488207564773924865/photo/1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Pro-tip: Using the word zionist to describe jewish people does not make you seem like a reasonable, rational person.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts

Honestly Israeli's are still pussies, they need to just wipe out that entire population in Gaza in one fell swoop and then things can actually grow after. Like the Americans did with the natives, see how well that turned out.

Monkey_N1nga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Monkey_N1nga

@emil_fontz said:

@Monkey_N1nga said:

When is the last time the UN has actually done anything? Seriously.

Im not sure but this is something thats not humane in anyway. Its truly disgusting, mass murder is what it is. And somehow there are still people defending israel. Very strange.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 themajormayor
@geniobastardo said:

@airshocker said:

@geniobastardo said:

And that's patently false. Every nation has a right to defend its self. When rockets are launched at that state, they are allowed to react.

they're allowed to react and blow the living shit out of every child, women, infirm, old man of the other country. Boy, you're dripping 'MURICAN.

There are millions of children, women & men in the other country. Not ~200. Why do you lie?

Monkey_N1nga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Monkey_N1nga

@airshocker said:

Pro-tip: Using the word zionist to describe jewish people does not make you seem like a reasonable, rational person.

Zionism does not describe all jewish people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@geniobastardo said:

@airshocker said:

@geniobastardo said:

they're allowed to react and blow the living shit out of every child, women, infirm, old man of the other country. Boy, you're dripping 'MURICAN.

TROLLOLOL.

The simple answer: Yes, they are. The complex answer: Yes, they are.

Collateral damage is accepted internationally as long as attempts are made to target actual enemy combatants.

The fact that I'm an American has nothing to do with this. I'm just much more knowledgeable when it comes to international law and rules of war than you are.