Islamists Kill Dozens In Tunisia, Even More In Nigeria

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/27/africa/tunisia-terror-attack/

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/02/africa/nigeria-boko-haram-attacks/

Didn't see this anywhere in OT. Or are we getting tired of these constant updates on who these Salamis Islamists have killed now? These articles are less than a week apart after all, and yet the number of deaths is nearly at 200. My sincere condolences to the families of the victims. May these fools and their sick version of Islam (appropriately called iSlam) be sent to their 72 virgin sows soon.

For those who do not know where these countries are, here is a map:

Tunisia and Nigeria aren't exactly in close proximity, nor are they all that close to the Middle East or West Asia. Still, Islamists make sure their terror reaches far and wide.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

The sad truth is that this isn't even seen as shocking news anymore, it's become the expected outcome.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

well now, the radical actions of a small minority does not represent the entire whole.. not counting if you have a confederate flag on one of your old allman brothers albums.. in that case you are a white supremacist and don't even try to deny that shit hitler.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL: they are killing mainly Muslims

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Preaching the brotherly love !

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Hexagon_777
@BossPerson said:

@LostProphetFLCL: they are killing mainly Muslims

The vast majority of victims in Tunisia were European. Doing a bit of research, it does seem the Nigerian victims were primarily Muslims, though. Those 200 or so school girls Boko Haram abducted a while backed were Christian, however, and were converted to iSlam by force.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

I wonder if the Islamist got what they wanted for a generation how well off they'd be?

kalloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kalloo
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts

Sorry but quit bunching the rest of us with those loons; we don't support them and have openly denounced them and their actions. ISIS just recently killed young Muslim boys for not fasting. They've killed a total of 3 Americans this year (from my recollection) and ol Whitey decided to open fire in a church while service is going on killing 9. Yet he's absolved from hate because he's mentally unstable. Dudes anyone that kills for their "beliefs" is mentally unstable. So again quit putting the 95%+ of us in the same bin as them. We've done nothing to warrant your undying hate.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hexagon_777
@kalloo said:

Sorry but quit bunching the rest of us with those loons; we don't support them and have openly denounced them and their actions. ISIS just recently killed young Muslim boys for not fasting. They've killed a total of 3 Americans this year (from my recollection) and ol Whitey decided to open fire in a church while service is going on killing 9. Yet he's absolved from hate because he's mentally unstable. Dudes anyone that kills for their "beliefs" is mentally unstable. So again quit putting the 95%+ of us in the same bin as them. We've done nothing to warrant your undying hate.

That cracker ass honky isn't causing turmoil in entire nations, though, right? Nigeria, Tunisia, Syria, Iran, hawt dayum, habibi. And ISIS just killed 38 Europeans, dude...Anyway, my opening post doesn't even mention Muslims, just Islamists, so mafi mushkallah.

kalloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kalloo

@Hexagon_777: Tbh ya walad it was directed to folks that mock the rest of us by posting "religion of peace strikes again" and all that jazz.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Too much killing in the world in general

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

It's a stark reminder of why a country's population should never be more armed than its government. It's a recipe for disaster.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Yeah people are getting tired of what's going on in Africa because of these Islamists. I seriously can't understand why some Muslims are so hell-bent on establishing groups and states. It's like an obsession and I personally can't understand its source. You see there was a time when everyone just relaxed and awaited the Mahdi's appearance and those black flags from Khurasan. It seems it got old too fast. Right after the Abbasids to be more exact. It's not like false Mahdis didn't do their share of damage but that was way less harmful than waking up in the morning and getting a band together because why not?

But that's just what I understand from all this. I don't think Muslims are allowed to just wake up in the morning and start gathering a group of armed men. That undermines everything you believe in. Yeah maybe some would say: "Well there is no caliphacy and we need to establish one" which is pure idiotic because while it’s true that we don't have any caliphs anymore (sorry Erdogan but just no) we still sort of have governors (waalis) and I don't understand how one can just give the governor the finger and then start spreading mayhem. Besides living under a caliphacy is no obligation or else why did some early Muslims emigrate to Africa in the first place?

Seriously where is this mentality coming from? The more I try to understand their perspective the more I feel lost.

@Hexagon_777 said:

For those who do not know where these countries are, here is a map:

That was kind of funny though.

@Hexagon_777 said:

That cracker ass honky isn't causing turmoil in entire nations, though, right? Nigeria, Tunisia, Syria, Iran, hawt dayum, habibi. And ISIS just killed 38 Europeans, dude...Anyway, my opening post doesn't even mention Muslims, just Islamists, so mafi mushkallah.

You're Arab?

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

What do you expect? Their system of belief was created by a pedophile.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hexagon_777

The Tunisian government closed 80 mosques run by hate preachers after this massacre. 80 mosques. Not 8. 80. What the actual ****? Why are 80 mosques run by hate preachers allowed to operate in the first place considering all these events? They are just recruitment agencies for terror groups at this point.

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

@Hexagon_777 said:

The Tunisian government closed 80 mosques run by hate preachers after this massacre. 80 mosques. Not 8. 80. What the actual ****? Why are 80 mosques run by hate preachers allowed to operate in the first place considering all these events? They are just recruitment agencies for terror groups at this point.

You can't just pinpoint the 'wrong' preachers that easily.

Actually it reminds me of this article I read last Sunday. Pure gold: http://www.dawn.com/news/1190554

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@Hexagon_777 said:

For those who do not know where these countries are 'muricans

fixed

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@themajormayor: Thanks for generalizing, you sir/mam are a shiny beacon of open mindedness..... *golf clap*

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

I'm glad I don't live in Nigeria, or Africa for that matter. Nigeria's population is expected to equal that of the US by mid-century and eventually reach 700 million to even a billion by the end. That's not sustainable at all. All I see is mass starvation, poverty, disease, and violence with population growth like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@themajormayor said:
@Hexagon_777 said:

fixed

Most people throughout the world don't know basic geography. I don't know why you're singling us out.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@airshocker said:
@themajormayor said:
@Hexagon_777 said:

fixed

Most people throughout the world don't know basic geography. I don't know why you're singling us out.

He's known for his Anti American stance.....you know what they say about those the shout the loudest....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@LJS9502_basic said:
@airshocker said:
@themajormayor said:
@Hexagon_777 said:

fixed

He's known for his Anti American stance.....you know what they say about those the shout the loudest....

I know. I just enjoy making his hate look stupid.

zatorys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#25 zatorys
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts

they killed 25 in kuwait at the same day

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Hexagon_777

London schoolgirl who fled to Syria to join IS mocks victims of Tunisia massacre

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@airshocker said:
@themajormayor said:
@Hexagon_777 said:

fixed

In the Western World, basic geography knowledge is fairly common.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Hexagon_777
@Hexagon_777 said:

London schoolgirl who fled to Syria to join IS mocks victims of Tunisia massacre

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

My thoughts go to the deceased and their families in Nigeria and Tunisia. It's also disturbing (but expected) to hear that it is happening in Tunisia. Not many know this but Tunisia successfully went through their revolution and established a secular constitution. Obviously this had the extremists butthurt which is why we're seeing these attacks.

Hopefully Tunisia doesn't bend over to those extremists.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@themajormayor said:
@airshocker said:
@themajormayor said:
@Hexagon_777 said:

fixed

In the Western World, basic geography knowledge is fairly common.

I disagree. Most people don't know where anything is. This transcends nations.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MakeMeaSammitch

On a less trolly note.

I was reading today that 90% of Nigerians oppose gay rights.

Something like 70% didn't even believe they deserved basic human rights like schooling or housing.

I think in a culture that seems to be so hateful, it's unsurprising that such a violent group is coming from the region.

Not aimed at Islam specifically; I'll never understand people who claim that their religion is love but do nothing but spread hate. I see it in the U.S., in both Christianity and Islam. It's like this weird disconnect that religion seems to create in some people where they can't tell the difference between the two, and that creates oppression and violence.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MakeMeaSammitch

@airshocker said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@airshocker said:
@themajormayor said:
@Hexagon_777 said:

fixed

I know. I just enjoy making his hate look stupid.

If he hates the U.S. so much why doesn't he just leave?

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

Zionists invade Iraq and Afghanistan despite Bush Jr. admitting on American television that those two nations had nothing to do with 911, murdering MILLIONS of innocent Muslims. Osama Bin Laden was never linked to 911, EVER, was never on the FBI's most wanted list in connection with 911 EVER.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Okay, so I've done some "flagging" like the mods suggested. I guess all there is to do now is wait...

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@airshocker said:
@themajormayor said:
@Hexagon_777 said:

fixed

It seems he's anti-everything, really.

kalloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kalloo

@MakeMeaSammitch: I totally agree with what you mean. I guess the story of Sodom and Gomorrah really instills fear into the hearts and minds of people though I don't get why they should treat gay folks like crap.

My mom's pretty religious and her home country, there is a gay community that exists (though they're usually disowned from their fams and end up homeless). Not too sound braggy or w-e but when we visited last summer, she ran into a few while out shopping with my aunt. My aunt flat out ignored them when they asked for money but my mom gave them a few bucks, had a conversation with em, and treated them decently. While she believes homosexuality is wrong, she thinks it's utterly ridiculous to hate someone for it and deny them rights. I was stunned when she told me and, not gonna lie, pretty proud of her.

Point being, I don't think it's religion that promotes homophobia per se. While the act itself is immoral (according to religious texts) I believe the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, along with the promise of hell, perpetuate an irrational belief in people that homosexuals are abominations and need to be punished.

SamusBeliskner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SamusBeliskner
Member since 2015 • 569 Posts

This is what happens when a country's people are more armed that its government.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

So much hate. People arguing over pieces of the ground, and are forgetting that people died that deserved life. RIP.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Still nothing. Maybe tomorrow, then?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@sonicare said:

Too much killing in the world in general

This is the most peaceful time in the world's history, not too sure why you think it's going up....

quebec946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By quebec946
Member since 2007 • 1607 Posts

abrahamic religions, not even once they're pure evil, basicly it just like this: kill everyone who disobey or dont believe in x version of god's book

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic

@quebec946 said:

abrahamic religions, not even once they're pure evil, basicly it just like this: kill everyone who disobey or dont believe in x version of god's book

Not even close....

quebec946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By quebec946

@LJS9502_basic: if we are talking in history then yes,not so much now

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@quebec946 said:

@LJS9502_basic: if we are talking in history then yes

No. We're talking the message. You posted about the message. You were wrong.

quebec946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 quebec946

@LJS9502_basic: abrahamic religions used to be evil now they are neutral.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LJS9502_basic

@quebec946 said:

@LJS9502_basic: abrahamic religions used to be evil now they are neutral.

Bull....Christianity has never been about violence. Crack the NT some time.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

@thebest31406: what you flagged?