ISIS Purportedly Beheads 2nd US Journalist, Taunt Obama.

• 123 results
#51 Posted by Master_Live (14667 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

I would post a comment, but the mods have already threaten to behead my account because of the last thread.

You should say what you feel, if they ban you so be it. Why be in a place that doesn't let you express yourself.

#52 Posted by johnd13 (8147 posts) -

Those pieces of shit have to be stopped as soon as possible.

#53 Posted by airshocker (29697 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow: We respect many views on this website. The vast majority of them aren't disgusting and reprehensible like yours. People like you aren't welcome if you're going to repeat Islamic propaganda to somehow justify the killing of an innocent. An UNARMED innocent.

Comments from the last thread about a beheading show that you really don't belong posting on a website made up of primarily westerners. Thankfully the mods are starting to see this: @SNIPER4321 has been banned. @kuraimen no longer comes on these forums(Allahu snackbar for that). It's only you and Grayfox left. Hopefully not for much longer.

#54 Edited by GrayF0X786 (3853 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@Nengo_Flow: We respect many views on this website. The vast majority of them aren't disgusting and reprehensible like yours. People like you aren't welcome if you're going to repeat Islamic propaganda to somehow justify the killing of an innocent. An UNARMED innocent.

Comments from the last thread about a beheading show that you really don't belong posting on a website made up of primarily westerners. Thankfully the mods are starting to see this: @SNIPER4321 has been banned. @kuraimen no longer comes on these forums(Allahu snackbar for that). It's only you and Grayfox left. Hopefully not for much longer.

you are incredible

you respect all views (while mocking the Muslim saying of God is great)

but those who have strong Muslim views, you want them gone from here? why are you so afraid?

i don't know about the others, but i'm not going anywhere,

learn to fking deal with it.

#55 Posted by DaJuicyMan (3515 posts) -

There's no way to "kill all these savages" without taking many innocents with them. Keep in mind this is a REACTION to the US' action. Until the US makes a fundamental change with how we deal with/intervene in the Middle East, more of OUR PEOPLE like Steven will be in danger and even die.

More drone strikes aren't the answer. More military action isn't either. That s*** just creates more of these radicals. It's like how antibiotic-resistant pathogens are bred.

R.I.P. Steven

#56 Posted by indzman (17829 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

you are incredible

you respect all views (while mocking the Muslim sayin g of God is great)

but those who have strong Muslim views, you want them gone from here? why are you so afraid?

DAMN, be prepared to get shitstorm now from airshocker LOL.

#57 Posted by Aljosa23 (24995 posts) -

@DaJuicyMan said:

There's no way to "kill all these savages" without taking many innocents with them. Keep in mind this is a REACTION to the US' action. Until the US makes a fundamental change with how we deal with/intervene in the Middle East, more of OUR PEOPLE like Steven will be in danger and even die.

More drone strikes aren't the answer. More military action isn't either. That s*** just creates more of these radicals. It's like how antibiotic-resistant pathogens are bred.

R.I.P. Steven

Calculated strikes and covert operations are about the best we could hope for at this point. You're absolutely right about a large military response not being the answer - it is exactly how they recruit. Heck, they are putting out these videos solely for intimidation and are hoping for a response from the US and its allies.

#58 Posted by indzman (17829 posts) -

@airshocker said:

Grayfox can stay, He is a cool fella who loves and defends his religion.His comments are very very funny to read at times =P

#59 Posted by airshocker (29697 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

you are incredible

I mock everybody. Learn to fucking deal with it. Your religion isn't special(except for maybe how backwards it is), it's not above reproach or disdain.

When your views spit in the face of human decency, then yes I do want you gone. Those views are cancerous and don't belong amongst civilized people. Condoning the rape and violence against women, their oppression, your violent intolerance against people who aren't Muslims, the purposeful killing of innocents. Need I go on?

The difference between me and you is: I'm against Islam, but I'm not going to kill or commit violence against those that practice it peacefully and respect basic human rights nor will I support any kind of action that attempts either of those things.

#60 Posted by plageus900 (1068 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

@airshocker said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@Solaryellow said:

Do these reporters not understand the hazards certain areas of the world offer?

Of course. But they still go there to report to everyone what is going on in dangerous places like Syria and Iraq. They do the world a great service and in my eyes this is the same as a cop dying in the line of duty or a soldier dying on the front lines.

I would say it's even worse than a cop or a soldier dying. These reporters are noncombatants. It's like shooting at someone who works for the Red Cross. It's sickening.

Yeah good point. Agreed 100%.

@Aljosa23 and @airshocker agreed on something?

Fucking call CNN!

#61 Posted by airshocker (29697 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@airshocker said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@Solaryellow said:

Do these reporters not understand the hazards certain areas of the world offer?

Of course. But they still go there to report to everyone what is going on in dangerous places like Syria and Iraq. They do the world a great service and in my eyes this is the same as a cop dying in the line of duty or a soldier dying on the front lines.

I would say it's even worse than a cop or a soldier dying. These reporters are noncombatants. It's like shooting at someone who works for the Red Cross. It's sickening.

Yeah good point. Agreed 100%.

@Aljosa23 and @airshocker agreed on something?

Fucking call CNN!

We agree quite a lot, when he isn't trolling.

#62 Posted by Master_Live (14667 posts) -

Has Obama found a strategy yet?

Tik-tok-tik-tok

#63 Edited by Aljosa23 (24995 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

Tik-tok-tik-tok

Stop hating on Obama. He has found a strategy.

He's going to chip the birdie in the 18th hole then head for lunch.

edit: yes airshocker and I agree quite a bit when I'm not being a dickhead

#64 Posted by DaJuicyMan (3515 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

Tik-tok-tik-tok

With the US' less-than-stellar track record, I'd expect inaction to be much more positive for everybody than any action that will ultimately be carried out.

#65 Posted by DaJuicyMan (3515 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

R.I.P. Steven

Calculated strikes and covert operations are about the best we could hope for at this point. You're absolutely right about a large military response not being the answer - it is exactly how they recruit. Heck, they are putting out these videos solely for intimidation and are hoping for a response from the US and its allies.

"You're absolutely right about a large military response not being the answer - it is exactly how they recruit."

Yup. This is an essential piece of the situation that many people don't take into account, and it's detrimental as f***.

#66 Edited by GrayF0X786 (3853 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

you are incredible

I mock everybody. Learn to fucking deal with it. Your religion isn't special(except for maybe how backwards it is), it's not above reproach or disdain.

When your views spit in the face of human decency, then yes I do want you gone. Those views are cancerous and don't belong amongst civilized people. Condoning the rape and violence against women, their oppression, your violent intolerance against people who aren't Muslims, the purposeful killing of innocents. Need I go on?

The difference between me and you is: I'm against Islam, but I'm not going to kill or commit violence against those that practice it peacefully and respect basic human rights nor will I support any kind of action that attempts either of those things.

Ok please tell me SPECIFICALLY which one of my views is apparently a "cancer"? you don't even know who the fuck i am let alone my views, just becuase i disagree with you doesn't make me any less of a human, i'm pretty sure i don't need to teach you such basic human fking ethics, you don't mock everybody you only mock yourself by breathing out ignorance and hate to a people you don't know about, i see you in almost every thread that involves either America, Islam or both, the very fact you want me banned speaks for itself, don't tell me to "deal with it" i deal with enough shit on this website, it's YOU who needs to learn tolerance, i suggest picking up a book, why not start with the Qur'an, maybe you could learn a thing or two instead of constantly spouting shit like that Hannity fella.

#67 Posted by chimchargirl (86 posts) -

@indzman: ok i understand that he is a troll.

#68 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17410 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

you are incredible

I wouldn't bother with Greyfox. He is either a troll or someone with an IQ in the double digits. You will not get any real discussion from him.

#69 Posted by airshocker (29697 posts) -
@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

you are incredible

Ok please tell me SPECIFICALLY which one of my views is apparently a "cancer"? you don't even know who the fuck i am let alone my views, just becuase i disagree with you doesn't make me any less of a fking human, i'm pretty sure i don't need to teach you such basic human fking ethics, you don't mock everybody you only mock yourself by breathing out ignorance and hate to a people you don't know about, i see you in almost every thread that involves either America, Islam or both, the very fact you want me banned speaks for itself, don't tell me to "deal with it" i deal with enough fking shit on this website, it's YOU who needs to learn tolerance, i suggest picking up a book, why not start with the Qur'an, maybe you could learn a thing or two instead of constantly spouting shit like that Hannity fella.

I already SPECIFICALLY listed them. I don't know who you are? You've been posting on this website for quite a long time. I have a great idea of who are.

Actually, if you disagree with me on certain things, it does make you less of a human. If you believe it's OK to beat a woman, to rape her, to oppress her, all in the name of your religion, you are, IN FACT, less than human.

Don't talk to me about ethics. Not when the religion you proudly support doesn't respect basic human rights.

You wouldn't be dealing with shit if your views weren't fucked up. Food for thought.

Your own holy book tells you everything I just mentioned. I've read the portions of it that are relevant.

#70 Posted by airshocker (29697 posts) -
@LostProphetFLCL said:

@airshocker said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

you are incredible

I wouldn't bother with Greyfox. He is either a troll or someone with an IQ in the double digits. You will not get any real discussion from him.

I'm not expecting real discussion from him. Just making him look stupid is good enough for me.

#71 Edited by GrayF0X786 (3853 posts) -

@airshocker said:
@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

you are incredible

Ok please tell me SPECIFICALLY which one of my views is apparently a "cancer"? you don't even know who the fuck i am let alone my views, just becuase i disagree with you doesn't make me any less of a fking human, i'm pretty sure i don't need to teach you such basic human fking ethics, you don't mock everybody you only mock yourself by breathing out ignorance and hate to a people you don't know about, i see you in almost every thread that involves either America, Islam or both, the very fact you want me banned speaks for itself, don't tell me to "deal with it" i deal with enough fking shit on this website, it's YOU who needs to learn tolerance, i suggest picking up a book, why not start with the Qur'an, maybe you could learn a thing or two instead of constantly spouting shit like that Hannity fella.

I already SPECIFICALLY listed them. I don't know who you are? You've been posting on this website for quite a long time. I have a great idea of who are.

Actually, if you disagree with me on certain things, it does make you less of a human. If you believe it's OK to beat a woman, to rape her, to oppress her, all in the name of your religion, you are, IN FACT, less than human.

Don't talk to me about ethics. Not when the religion you proudly support doesn't respect basic human rights.

You wouldn't be dealing with shit if your views weren't fucked up. Food for thought.

Your own holy book tells you everything I just mentioned. I've read the portions of it that are relevant.

if you seriously parade around your life thinking we rape women, then you clearly have a mental deficiency

please bring proof of this allegation where you think i find it ok to rape women, i honestly feel like i'm talking to a fking retard becuase the fact i have to even ask this is shocking, that might just explain your username.

please bring your evidence only then will i stop assuming you speak out of your ass.

#72 Edited by airshocker (29697 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:
@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

you are incredible

if you seriously parade around your life thinking we rape women, then you clearly have a mental deficiency

please bring proof of this allegation where you think i find it ok to rape women, i honestly feel like i'm talking to a fking retard becuase the fact i have to even say this is shocking,

please bring your evidence only then will i stop assuming you speak out of your ass.

I don't think all Muslims rape women. I do know it isn't frowned upon in your holy books. That's pretty fucking horrific.

Sorry, my GS post history doesn't go back far enough to show the multiple instances where you have supported such sickening beliefs.

You don't have to assume anything. Nothing you say will make me believe you're anything more than a sycophant. And a disturbed one at that.

#73 Edited by GrayF0X786 (3853 posts) -

@airshocker said:

I don't think all Muslims rape women.

I do know it isn't frowned upon in your holy books. That's pretty fucking horrific.

Sorry, my GS post history doesn't go back far enough to show the multiple instances where you have supported such sickening beliefs.

You don't have to assume anything. Nothing you say will make me believe you're anything more than a sycophant. And a disturbed one at that.

you don't think we all rape women?

well congratulations, somebody please give this man Obamas fking peace medal.

you don't know fuck all about my faith, we are not even allowed to shake the hand of a women we are not related to, and you want to jump onto rape? why don't you fix the crisis of rape and domestic violence in your own homes before pointing fingers at random people on the internet.

and no don't apologise, i already knew that you cannot find any evidence to back up your bold claims becuase everything that you stated came out of your rear end anyway,

i won't get angered anymore over a small thing but please next time you open your filthy mouth and make such disgusting claims, bring your evidence to back it up otherwise stfu.

#74 Posted by alim298 (1422 posts) -

@airshocker said:

I don't think all Muslims rape women. I do know it isn't frowned upon in your holy books. That's pretty fucking horrific.

I suggest you study Islam more before opening your mouth and throwing away words. First of all what do you mean by holy books? As far as I remember we only have one holy book. It's not Christianity or Judaism or whatever. Everything that's not in Quran can be false no matter what. So why not instead of referring to some guy's old posts you show me where in Quran it says it's ok to rape women because I've seen the exact opposite in Quran.

#75 Edited by indzman (17829 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

I do know it isn't frowned upon in your holy books. That's pretty fucking horrific.

you don't know fuck all about my faith, we are not even allowed to shake the hand of a women we are not related to, and you want to jump onto rape? why don't you fix the crisis of rape and domestic violence in your own homes before pointing fingers at random people on the internet.

and no don't apologise, i already knew that you cannot find any evidence to back up your bold claims becuase everything that you stated came out of your rear end anyway,

i won't get angered anymore over a small thing but please next time you open your filthy mouth and make such disgusting claims, bring your evidence to back it up otherwise stfu.

He is not talking about your religion as a whole, he is talking about those terrorrists from your religion ( ISIS or Boko Haram or Al Quaeeda) who goes around killing innocents, even your own. We should not defend those people.You yourself claimed in this thread killing a unarmed non combatant was wrong.

#76 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3853 posts) -

@indzman said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

He is not talking about your religion as a whole, he is talking about those terrorrists from your religion ( ISIS or Boko Haram or Al Quaeeda) who goes around killing innocents, even your own. We should not defend those people.You yourself claimed in this thread killing a unarmed non combatant was wrong.

i am not defending ISIS, i personally think they are an illegitimate caliphate, but at the same at least trying to unite the Muslims and destroy the man made bordered in the ME while everyone else sits on their ass waiting for jesus, but if all these stories about them killing innocents is true then clearly ISIS are wrong, especially with what they are doing recently

and sorry, Airshocker is openly saying Islam permits rape, and by that i conclude he needs to get his head checked.

#77 Posted by Xeno_ghost (683 posts) -

@airshocker: "I would say it's even worse than a cop or a soldier dying. These reporters are noncombatants. It's like shooting at someone who works for the Red Cross. It's sickening."

Not quite like getting shot, I think getting ones head sawn off with a small knife is a horrible horrible way to die, much worse than being shot and killed, especially knowing you are about to die horribly. How do these guys have such composure in the face of a gruesome death. They are very brave.

#78 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

Under Islamic law, is it true or is it not true that a woman who is raped by a man and accuses that same man of raping her, is guilty of false accusation if there aren't 4 male muslim witnesses (female witnesses don't count)? And what is the punishment for "falsely" accusing someone of rape? I don't think anyone would claim that a majority of muslims go around raping people, but there is clearly a rape culture within Islam. The west could certainly do a better job of handling rape cases, but we don't go around flogging women if they accuse someone of rape and the charges don't stick.

#79 Posted by alim298 (1422 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

i am not defending ISIS, i personally think they are an illegitimate caliphate, but at the same at least trying to unite the Muslims and destroy the man made bordered in the ME while everyone else sits on their ass waiting for jesus, but if all these stories about them killing innocents is true then clearly ISIS are wrong, especially with what they are doing recently

and sorry, Airshocker is openly saying Islam permits rape, and by that i conclude he needs to get his head checked.

No caliphacy is legitimate but of Mahdi's. Anyone who claims to be a caliph is to be executed. And if you really think ISIS is doing good by trying to unite Muslims you are so wrong. Muslim unity has been offered by Iran before. Islamic state has been offered by Iran before. Why lick some terrorists' boots when there's an alternative option with a sense of democracy? Personally I believe that what Muslim world needs to understand now is that no one in Muslim world is 100 percent right.

#80 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3853 posts) -

@alim298 said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

No caliphacy is legitimate but of Mahdi's. Anyone who claims to be a caliph is to be executed. And if you really think ISIS is doing good by trying to unite Muslims you are so wrong. Muslim unity has been offered by Iran before. Islamic state has been offered by Iran before. Why lick some terrorists' boots when there's an alternative option with a sense of democracy? Personally I believe that what Muslim world needs to understand now is that no one in Muslim world is 100 percent right.

what do you mean by Muslim unity was offered by Iran?

#81 Edited by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

ISIS is uniting Muslims? I think Syrian and Iraqi Shiites would disagree with that.

#82 Posted by alim298 (1422 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

@alim298 said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

Iran was the country that tried to unite Muslim against Israel. Iran was the country that said differences between shias and sunnis are to be put aside. All that ISIS has been doing is tearing Muslims apart.

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

Under Islamic law, is it true or is it not true that a woman who is raped by a man and accuses that same man of raping her, is guilty of false accusation if there aren't 4 male muslim witnesses (female witnesses don't count)? And what is the punishment for "falsely" accusing someone of rape? I don't think anyone would claim that a majority of muslims go around raping people, but there is clearly a rape culture within Islam. The west could certainly do a better job of handling rape cases, but we don't go around flogging women if they accuse someone of rape and the charges don't stick.

That is so false I want to smash my face against my monitor right now. That law you are talking about is about when two people have sex then someone comes and says that they had sex. Since Islam values people's privacy and that your sin is your doing as long as it doesn't have an impact on the society you have to have more than one witness to accuse them of adultery.

#83 Edited by GrayF0X786 (3853 posts) -

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

as far as i know the whole 4 witness thing is only for those who accuse a women of adultery, in arabian society and among Muslim women aswell, a women has a reputation in society and people try to ruin that image, so whenever they think a women committed intercourse to another man outside of marriage, they need to bring 4 other witnesses, this is a system placed to protect the image of women.

QUR'AN (…And those who calumniate chaste woman but bring not four witnesses — flog them eighty stripes and do not admit their evidence ever after.-(An-Nur 24:5)

Islam would not make such difficult laws for the believers, so many lies including the 4 witness story was passed around like fire,

there was one time when a women was raped at the time of our Prophet(swt) he never asked for four wtinesses

When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (PBUH) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered [raped] her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: ‘That [man] did such and such to me.’ And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said: ‘That man did such and such to me.’ They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said: ‘Yes, this is he.’ Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah (SWT). When he [the Prophet (PBUH)] was about to pass sentence, the man who [actually] had assaulted her stood up and said: ‘Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her.’ He [the Prophet (PBUH)] said to her: ‘Go away, for Allah (SWT) has forgiven you [for mistakenly identifying the wrong man].’ But he told the man some good words [Abu Dawud said: meaning the man who was accidentally seized], and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said: ‘Stone him to death.’ He also said: ‘He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them.’

-4366, Sunan Abu-Dawud (a link to the full hadith)

hope that helps, again i tell others, my knowledge is limited and i myself have alot to learn on the Aqeedah of Islam and Islamic jurisprudence.

#84 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

@alim298 said:

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

That is so false I want to smash my face against my monitor right now. That law you are talking about is about when two people have sex then someone comes and says that they had sex. Since Islam values people's privacy and that your sin is your doing as long as it doesn't have an impact on the society you have to have more than one witness to accuse them of adultery.

That's interesting spin, and I think it is revealing that you refer to rape as adultery. I ask again, under Islamic law what happens to a woman who accuses a man of rape without sufficient evidence (i.e. four Male Muslim witnesses)?

#85 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3853 posts) -

@alim298 said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@alim298 said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

Iran was the country that tried to unite Muslim against Israel. Iran was the country that said differences between shias and sunnis are to be put aside. All that ISIS has been doing is tearing Muslims apart.

i agree with you on that, but the corrupt dictators in the Sunni lands is another whole different story

#86 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

as far as i know the whole 4 witness thing is only for those who accuse a women of adultery, in arabian society and among Muslim women aswell, a women has a reputation in society and people try to ruin that image, so whenever they think a women committed intercourse to another man outside of marriage, they need to bring 4 other witnesses, this is a system placed to protect the image of women.

QUR'AN (…And those who calumniate chaste woman but bring not four witnesses — flog them eighty stripes and do not admit their evidence ever after.-(An-Nur 24:5)

Islam would not make such difficult laws for the believers, so many lies including the 4 witness story was passed around like fire,

there was one time when a women was raped at the time of our Prophet(swt) he never asked for four wtinesses

When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (PBUH) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered [raped] her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: ‘That [man] did such and such to me.’ And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said: ‘That man did such and such to me.’ They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said: ‘Yes, this is he.’ Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah (SWT). When he [the Prophet (PBUH)] was about to pass sentence, the man who [actually] had assaulted her stood up and said: ‘Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her.’ He [the Prophet (PBUH)] said to her: ‘Go away, for Allah (SWT) has forgiven you [for mistakenly identifying the wrong man].’ But he told the man some good words [Abu Dawud said: meaning the man who was accidentally seized], and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said: ‘Stone him to death.’ He also said: ‘He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them.’

-4366, Sunan Abu-Dawud (a link to the full hadith)

hope that helps, again i tell others, my knowledge is limited and i myself have alot to learn on the Aqeedah of Islam and Islamic jurisprudence.

The only reason why four witnesses weren't required in the passage you cited is because the man confessed.

#87 Edited by alim298 (1422 posts) -

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

@alim298 said:

@-Sun_Tzu- said:

That's interesting spin, and I think it is revealing that you refer to rape as adultery. I ask again, under Islamic law what happens to a woman who accuses a man of rape without sufficient evidence (i.e. four Male Muslim witnesses)?

Ha? wtf? You think I don't know the difference between rape and adultery?

I'm not a scholar myself but it doesn't take a genius to understand that in the case of a woman being raped one witness is more than enough BUT it will be for the Islamic court to decide nevertheless.

#88 Edited by LJS9502_basic (151102 posts) -

@indzman said:

Grayfox can stay, He is a cool fella who loves and defends his religion.His comments are very very funny to read at times =P

Eh he's not tolerant.

#89 Edited by Kevlar101 (6146 posts) -

What the hell?

Why does it feel like the war has come to GS?

Shit. This is pathetic. See, when/if all-out total war breaks out, this thread is what it will be like all the time. A bunch of hooligans making bullshit claims and talking out of their asses about atrocities and accusations.

#90 Posted by Master_Live (14667 posts) -

#91 Posted by plageus900 (1068 posts) -

Religion lol.

#92 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9769 posts) -

Good news guys, looks like mods havent gotten to banning me yet.

But it looks like a shit storm happened since i was last here. Geez guys...

#93 Edited by BranKetra (48633 posts) -

Ladies and gentlemen, past mistakes are best learned from. There is a metaphorical line to be recognized between calling the credibility of individuals into question and ad hominem attacks.

What I am saying about that is consider my words to avoid unnecessary moderations. That said, let's move beyond focusing on users in this thread to the more immediate issue: the topic.

On-topic: What that terror group is doing is savage. Some are saying that the U.S.A. should respond with military action by sending American troops. The U.K. is reared up to go. They want the U.S. to lead the charge and it makes sense since like seventy-five percent of NATO is funded by us.

#94 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151102 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

Ladies and gentlemen, past mistakes are best learned from. There is a metaphorical line to be recognized between calling the credibility of individuals into question and ad hominem attacks.

What I am saying about that is consider my words to avoid unnecessary moderations. That said, let's move beyond focusing on users in this thread to the more immediate issue: the topic.

On-topic: What that terror group is doing is savage. Some are saying that the U.S.A. should respond with military action by sending American troops. The U.K. is reared up to go. They want the U.S. to lead the charge and it makes sense since like seventy five percent of NATO is funded by us.

And then the world gets tired of the fight they blame the US.

#95 Posted by airshocker (29697 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

@airshocker said:

Apparently I do know "fuck all" about your religion. Are you seriously trying to tell me you can't rape women because you aren't even allowed to shake the hand of one you don't know? Wow. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? We aren't talking about a country. We're talking about a faith.

I can't find evidence? This article speaks of multiple verses that seemingly say it's OK to rape women.

Your religion is what's truly disgusting.

#96 Edited by BranKetra (48633 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic: Dissidents could be in every culture which does not have relative representation in battlefields they are officially part of. If the U.S. sends the most troops of the NATO alliance going to combat ISIS and some other country sends less troops, but are given an equal amount of representation in the news and later terrorist retaliation then it makes sense that less powerful countries renounce responsibility. However, that still does not mean they are all acting that way. Also, it makes sense that countries less powerful than the United States would feel the need to redirect responsibility to prevent terrorist attacks, though if that is the case they are being unfair to us.

#97 Edited by airshocker (29697 posts) -
@alim298 said:

@airshocker said:

I suggest you study Islam more before opening your mouth and throwing away words. First of all what do you mean by holy books? As far as I remember we only have one holy book. It's not Christianity or Judaism or whatever. Everything that's not in Quran can be false no matter what. So why not instead of referring to some guy's old posts you show me where in Quran it says it's ok to rape women because I've seen the exact opposite in Quran.

The Qu'ran and the Haddiths(sp?). Are those not two, separate texts?

I've just posted a response to Greyfox that seems to show verses that support the raping of women.

#98 Posted by PannicAtack (21021 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

On-topic: What that terror group is doing is savage. Some are saying that the U.S.A. should respond with military action by sending American troops. The U.K. is reared up to go. They want the U.S. to lead the charge and it makes sense since like seventy-five percent of NATO is funded by us.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the "some" are the same people who trumpeted the move to Iraq back in 2003.

#99 Edited by super600 (30667 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

ISIS wants the US to go after them. I think it's best to find a way to get rid of ISIS or significantly weaken them that doesn't result in a lot of civilian deaths.At least the RCMP in Canada is looking for a way to prevent a lot of potential radicals from joining groups like ISIS.

#100 Edited by LJS9502_basic (151102 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

@LJS9502_basic: Dissidents could be in every culture which does not have relative representation in battlefields they are officially part of. If the U.S. sends the most troops of the NATO alliance going to combat ISIS and some other country sends less troops, but are given an equal amount of representation in the news and later terrorist retaliation then it makes sense that less powerful countries renounce responsibility. However, that still does not mean they are all acting that way. Also, it makes sense that countries less powerful than the United States would feel the need to redirect responsibility to prevent terrorist attacks, though if that is the case they are being unfair to us.

Well no what I meant was other countries want the US to do something but then turn against the US for doing it. You can't win.