Is youtube broken or something today?

Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) 10 months, 14 days ago

Poll: Is youtube broken or something today? (4 votes)

Fuck? 100%
fucking shit is happening for me too 0%

All the videos i click on all are so choppy and play the image and sound literally 1 frame per-seconds.

None of them are watchable.

What happened? I used it earlier today when to work, came home and its broken?

#1 Edited by Master_Live (15832 posts) -

Everything is working fine.

Listening to this:

Loading Video...

#2 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

Everything is working fine.

Listening to this:

Loading Video...

Hmmm.... this video played fine when i clicked on it.

But when i go on youtube (the site) the video wont play. The audio sounds like a fucked up recording form a broken casset player or a VHS where the sound is skipping the same noise in a loop.

The loading/buffering bar is going crazy moving back an forth. All of this happens for like 20-40 seconds and then the video player just freezes.

#3 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

Seriously WTF?!?!?! Im royally pissed right now.

And it only happens on Google Chrome.

I havent used internet explore in years, i aint going back to that shit.

But wtf is going on? why? and why cant it be fixed?

#4 Edited by TheWalkingGhost (5503 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

Seriously WTF?!?!?! Im royally pissed right now.

And it only happens on Google Chrome.

I havent used internet explore in years, i aint going back to that shit.

But wtf is going on? why? and why cant it be fixed?

Switch to firefox or get a better internet connection.

#5 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Seriously WTF?!?!?! Im royally pissed right now.

And it only happens on Google Chrome.

I havent used internet explore in years, i aint going back to that shit.

But wtf is going on? why? and why cant it be fixed?

Switch to firefox or get a better internet connection.

My internet connection has always been excellent.

And its not my computer, not the internet it seems to be google chrome.

Cuz i already cleared cookies and history and i just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still doesnt it. But again, its only when i go to youtube. All other video players work fine, and i can even watch a youtube video if its posted here or on Facebook, but if i watch that same video on youtube its broken.

I was using this shit fine before i went to work.

All I want is for this shit to work again like always. Dont tell me to use another browser cuz i got alot invested in Chrome and too many things synced with it.

#6 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

I figure out the mother fucking problem...

it was a Chrome add-on called "Turn Off the Lights" which has been a awesome little add-on that i use every day.

Some how that shit went fucked up for no reason today when i went to work (cuz i left the computer on when i went to work), and dun fucked up youtube on me.

#7 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5503 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

I figure out the mother fucking problem...

it was a Chrome add-on called "Turn Off the Lights" which has been a awesome little add-on that i use every day.

Some how that shit went fucked up for no reason today when i went to work (cuz i left the computer on when i went to work), and dun fucked up youtube on me.

Your computer didn't overheat did it? Has happened to me before, usually fan problems.

#8 Posted by Korvus (9066 posts) -

I'm using Chrome and Youtube is working just fine.

#9 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

I figure out the mother fucking problem...

it was a Chrome add-on called "Turn Off the Lights" which has been a awesome little add-on that i use every day.

Some how that shit went fucked up for no reason today when i went to work (cuz i left the computer on when i went to work), and dun fucked up youtube on me.

Your computer didn't overheat did it? Has happened to me before, usually fan problems.

no... why would it overheat?