Is there anything you're unwilling to tolerate?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BiancaDK (18388 posts) -

Is there anything you're unwilling to tolerate?

For the naturally curious; I simply copy-pasted the text I wrote in the topic title box ^

How liberal are you? Does morals even apply to you?

Is it even possible for me to offend you?

All of this you should answer

#2 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
I refuse to tolerate any kind of internet lag.
#3 Posted by BiancaDK (18388 posts) -
seems kind of shallow or is it just me i mean its just lag
#4 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6218 posts) -

It's a myth that man has much control over anything.

What we want or what we tolerate.

I want sunshine, I get rain.

I want to play games but I have to work.

I want smooth connection I get schitty lag.

Tolerance is for the weak.

You get what you get, and you cope because you have no choice.

#5 Posted by brickdoctor (9746 posts) -

People who where socks and sandals at the same time... unnacceptable.

#6 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152135 posts) -
No you can't offend me. I give no importance to your actions.
#7 Posted by cd_rom (13951 posts) -

Negative comments about general competence at my job. Especially by people who I know are worse than me at coding. I'm willing to admit that I'm not remotely the best, but some of the most judgmental **** I've met in college and the workplace were also the biggest idiots. I never hesitated to call them out on it.

#8 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11348 posts) -
Lactose. It's not something I tolerate and I won't stand for it.
#9 Posted by British_Azimio (2453 posts) -
Boredom. Hell, I just got out of a detox facility 2 days ago (held 72 hours by law on grounds that my excessive drug/alcohol intake could imminently kill me), already drank 2 cases of beer, hydrocodone and countless cigarettes. And even if you take those substances away, I'll always find a way to get a kick out of something.
#10 Posted by BiancaDK (18388 posts) -
No you can't offend me. I give no importance to your actions.LJS9502_basic
youre lying now arent you yes you are ;)
#11 Posted by Mentalist_The (207 posts) -
Account hacking, son of the ***** who did it deserves the chair.
#12 Posted by N30F3N1X (8043 posts) -

I can't tolerate people who can't tolerate intolerance.

Intoleranception.

I am absolutely intolerant towards people who think they're everyone's paladins, feel like they always have to say something regarding "hot" social topics, and claim *others* to be bigots because they have a different opinion.

I also loathe ambientalists, vivisection activists and freedom abusers.

#13 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11348 posts) -
Account hacking, son of the ***** who did it deserves the chair.Mentalist_The
How about people with more acounts than fingers on thier right hand? Hmm? HMMMMM? mhm?
#14 Posted by Mentalist_The (207 posts) -
[QUOTE="Mentalist_The"]Account hacking, son of the ***** who did it deserves the chair.22Toothpicks
How about people with more acounts than fingers on thier right hand? Hmm? HMMMMM? mhm?

their cool
#15 Posted by OG_LIP (370 posts) -

trolls

#16 Posted by Teenaged (31748 posts) -

I have an aversion to violence. I think the worst I can do to somone is push them. Or spank them during sex.

But I cant know for sure what I'd do under extreme circumstances.

#17 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]seems kind of shallow or is it just me i mean its just lag

Not sure if you have ever experience how fkn annoying it is lagging when playing games especially with the absolute **** speeds we get in Australia to begin with.
#18 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11348 posts) -

[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"][QUOTE="Mentalist_The"]Account hacking, son of the ***** who did it deserves the chair.Mentalist_The

their cool

Well, yeah, of course.

I mean, tsh, what else would one infer from my post?;)

#19 Posted by Mentalist_The (207 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mentalist_The"][QUOTE="22Toothpicks"] How about people with more acounts than fingers on thier right hand? Hmm? HMMMMM? mhm?22Toothpicks

their cool

Well, yeah, of course.

I mean, tsh, what else would one infer from my post?;)

I don't have many accounts.
#20 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11348 posts) -
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"]seems kind of shallow or is it just me i mean its just lag

Not sure if you have ever experience how fkn annoying it is lagging when playing games especially with the absolute **** speeds we get in Australia to begin with.

I'm with you on that one, buddy. I can't stand playing through lag. Especially in BF3. I lag for a few seconds and come out the other side all dead and stuff. FML
#21 Posted by BiancaDK (18388 posts) -
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"]seems kind of shallow or is it just me i mean its just lag

so if you could pick out one of two, and the one you pick goes away from the world forever, which would you pick: lag or anthropologically perpetual human genocide?
#22 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23763 posts) -

when the thruz happen when i rail, I should have 100% rail on average for quake live, except the game lies to me; i suppose to make it fair for others.

#23 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"]seems kind of shallow or is it just me i mean its just lag

so if you could pick out one of two, and the one you pick goes away from the world forever, which would you pick: lag or anthropologically perpetual human genocide?

Well obviously the genocide, but nonetheless lag pisses me off extremely.
#24 Posted by Lonelynight (30041 posts) -
tolerance towards ladyboys.
#25 Posted by Mentalist_The (207 posts) -
**** i miss my Drakes_Fortune account :(
#26 Posted by BiancaDK (18388 posts) -
Well obviously the genocide, but nonetheless lag pisses me off extremely. JasonDarksavior
see, genocide always manages to put things in the right, PROPER perspective breakfast? no i havent had any, but that doesnt bother me none because im thinking of social minorities this is why im difficult to beat in political arguments
#27 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36951 posts) -
People who have a drivers license But really shouldn't GET OFF THE FVCKING ROAD
#28 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36951 posts) -
**** i miss my Drakes_Fortune account :( Mentalist_The
**** you whinge a lot
#29 Posted by Mentalist_The (207 posts) -
[QUOTE="Mentalist_The"]**** i miss my Drakes_Fortune account :( chaoscougar1
**** you whinge a lot

mhm, have i already told you that i REALLY miss my Drakes_Fortune account?
#30 Posted by British_Azimio (2453 posts) -
**** i miss my Drakes_Fortune account :( Mentalist_The
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this is over my 100th account since 04, only had 2 moderations since 07. Pretty amazing considering i post drunk most of the time.
#31 Posted by mindstorm (15247 posts) -

As for what I am unwilling to tolerate, when it comes to how I respond to the Christians I take the "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable" approach as I have hypocrisy, lack of loving neighbor, and self-glorification from Christians. Basically, I dislike it when Christians do not live as Christ.

As far as how liberal I am, literally the only time I have ever been refered to as one would be when I was take the approach above to "afflict" a Christian fundamentalist.

With regard to morality, I am bound as all men to the principles behind the law found in the Scripture (ultimately summarized as loving God and loving man), and am not bound to the traditions of men, but I do allow myself to be bound to certain authorities such as government and my school's rules (thus willingly giving up alcohol).

Can I be offended? Yes, but I am usually quite capable of looking over it if the occasion calls for it.

#32 Posted by SteverXIII (3829 posts) -
intolerance
#33 Posted by markop2003 (29917 posts) -
Yes... but I'm sure you know what it is already.. you've been here long enough
#34 Posted by CHOASXIII (14648 posts) -

People walking around with their pants half down, it annoys me and I cannot tolerate it.

#35 Posted by Mister_Mackey (384 posts) -
I refuse to tolerate annoying commercials. Any time one comes on my TV, I immediately change the channel or mute the TV.
#36 Posted by OG_LIP (370 posts) -
[QUOTE="mindstorm"]As for what I am unwilling to tolerate, when it comes to how I respond to the Christians I take the "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable" approach as I have hypocrisy, lack of loving neighbor, and self-glorification from Christians. Basically, I dislike it when Christians do not live as Christ. As far as how liberal I am, literally the only time I have ever been refered to as one would be when I was take the approach above to "afflict" a Christian fundamentalist. With regard to morality, I am bound as all men to the principles behind the law found in the Scripture (ultimately summarized as loving God and loving man), am not bound to the traditions of men, but I do allow myself to be bound to certain authorities such as government and mu school's rules (thus willingly giving up alcohol). Can I be offended? Yes, but I am usually quite capable of looking over it if the occasion calls for it.

Are you willing so
#37 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

Modern Warfare 3

Lag

Zero Tolerance stories

Lack of common sense

#38 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
religion. i hate it with a passion
#39 Posted by BiancaDK (18388 posts) -
Yes... but I'm sure you know what it is already.. you've been here long enoughmarkop2003
and i have no clue whatsoever
#40 Posted by kriggy (927 posts) -

When I'm out of cookies, I get so mad that i run to the store and buy some more!

#41 Posted by jimkabrhel (15423 posts) -

I don't tolerate racism, sexism, ignorance and indifference.

#42 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4729 posts) -

I am unwilling to tolerate negative judgement due to different ideals unless it's all in good fun. I'm sure it's the same for most of you.

#43 Posted by themajormayor (24077 posts) -

Tolerance

#44 Posted by Darthkaiser (12447 posts) -
Parasites, people who are with you just so the can take advantage of you
#45 Posted by N30F3N1X (8043 posts) -

I don't tolerate racism, sexism, ignorance and indifference.

jimkabrhel

Indifference?

Why?

#46 Posted by sayyy-gaa (4454 posts) -

trolls

OG_LIP

this is so ironic it's hilarious.

#47 Posted by sayyy-gaa (4454 posts) -

The only thing I absolutely cannot tolerate is obvious, visible, tangible disrespect of my wife.

#48 Posted by markop2003 (29917 posts) -
[QUOTE="markop2003"]Yes... but I'm sure you know what it is already.. you've been here long enoughBiancaDK
and i have no clue whatsoever

... perhaps it's just me that remembers posts from random users for years on end...
#49 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Pretty amazing considering i post drunk most of the time.British_Azimio
hah Same.
#50 Posted by TheFlush (5610 posts) -

I'm unwilling to tolerate religious rules in politics.