Is Romney the best choice for someone who hates the world?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Lightning_fan (284 posts) -
I mean he probably will not when being the uncharismatic, unlikeable underdog... He is technically more qualified though and it would be hilarious if he won though. Not to mention liberals would actually protest his policies.
#2 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

How is he technically more qualified?

#3 Posted by Lightning_fan (284 posts) -

worlock77
Well he was a governor... I do not even really care about that much though. 1500+ Americans lost their lives fighting for a hopeless cause. This is not counting the thousands of children and civilians bombed by drones as collateral damage.
#4 Posted by TopTierHustler (3894 posts) -

Just gonna point out, he thinks he gets his own earth when he dies.

#5 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

Lightning_fan

Well he was a governor... I do not even really care about that much though. 1500+ Americans lost their lives fighting for a hopeless cause. This is not counting the thousands of children and civilians bombed by drones as collateral damage.

And Obama is the president and has had a few years experience being so. Romney has 0 experience being president. So using that logic Obama is better qualified.

#6 Posted by mingmao3046 (2648 posts) -

TopTierHustler
just gonna point out that obama thinks he will go to some paradise in the sky when he dies
#7 Posted by mingmao3046 (2648 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

And Obama is the president and has had a few years experience being so. Romney has 0 experience being president. So using that logic Obama is better qualified.

atleast he was governor prior to running. meanwhile obama came out of absolutely nowhere
#8 Posted by Nuck81 (5943 posts) -

worlock77

He was a failed Businessman that needed a Government bailout to keep his company from Bankruptcy.

He failed in his campaign for Senator.

He won the Governor race by basically running as a democrat, and changing every policy and opinion he had to pander to the more liberal state.

He passed a healthcare initiative in Mass. That essentially became Obamacare, which for some reason he now opposes even though it contained many of his initiatives.

He was pro choice as Governor and campaigned FOR Gay Marriage.

He hates Dogs, the poor, and Old People.

He doesn't even know his own policies this campaign, consistently lies, and has to be corrected by his own campaign advisers.

He is also a Mormon

#9 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -

I rather have a President that hates the world rather than his own country. But either way you're a moron TC for suggesting such thing anyway.

#10 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -
I rather have a President that hates the world rather than his own. But either way you're a moron TC for suggesting such thing anyway.DevilMightCry
So what do you think of your candidates massive flip flopping? Is he just "evolving''? inb4 Obama evolves as well
#11 Posted by Lightning_fan (284 posts) -
[QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]

mingmao3046
just gonna point out that obama thinks he will go to some paradise in the sky when he dies

This, and President Obama has said his economic policies are inspired by Jebus (Jesus).
#12 Posted by Nuck81 (5943 posts) -
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] Well he was a governor... I do not even really care about that much though. 1500+ Americans lost their lives fighting for a hopeless cause. This is not counting the thousands of children and civilians bombed by drones as collateral damage.mingmao3046

atleast he was governor prior to running. meanwhile obama came out of absolutely nowhere

He was a pretty good Democrat as Governor
#13 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

TopTierHustler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuMI2R79U7c

#14 Posted by TopTierHustler (3894 posts) -

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]

Lightning_fan

This, and President Obama has said his economic policies are inspired by Jebus (Jesus).

I still find both things far less crazy.

#15 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]I rather have a President that hates the world rather than his own. But either way you're a moron TC for suggesting such thing anyway.BossPerson
So what do you think of your candidates massive flip flopping? Is he just "evolving''? inb4 Obama evolves as well

Obama set the bar so low for what a President should be.... that I'd take a flip flopper over him anyday. He'll, I would take Bush back at this point.
#16 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29714 posts) -

I rather have a President that hates the world rather than his own country. But either way you're a moron TC for suggesting such thing anyway.

DevilMightCry
Do you honestly think Obama hates America? :?
#17 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]I rather have a President that hates the world rather than his own. But either way you're a moron TC for suggesting such thing anyway.DevilMightCry

Obama set the bar so low for what a President should be.... that I'd take a flip flopper over him anyday. He'll, I would take Bush back at this point.

But how do you even know he'll do what he says now when he's in office. He's went from saying he's a progressive, to appeasing the Tea Party to being a centrist. He changes his positions every 2 weeks. You don't even have a sense of who Mitt Romney really is.
#18 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]I rather have a President that hates the world rather than his own. But either way you're a moron TC for suggesting such thing anyway.DevilMightCry

.....you're an idiot if you really want bush back.
#19 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]So what do you think of your candidates massive flip flopping? Is he just "evolving''? inb4 Obama evolves as welll4dak47

You're entitled to your idiotic opinion.
#20 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] Obama set the bar so low for what a President should be.... that I'd take a flip flopper over him anyday. He'll, I would take Bush back at this point.

"no u" is what you just did.
#21 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] .....you're an idiot if you really want bush back.

Better get used to saying President Romney.
#22 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] You're entitled to your idiotic opinion.

Oh, you mean president obomney.
#23 Posted by Nuck81 (5943 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] You're entitled to your idiotic opinion.

Romney has no chance of winning. Even Republicans are beginning to admit this, and already beginning to analyze where Romney went wrong...
#24 Posted by outworld222 (2506 posts) -
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"]I mean he probably will not when being the uncharismatic, unlikeable underdog... He is technically more qualified though and it would be hilarious if he won though. Not to mention liberals would actually protest his policies.

He is the right choice if you hate the world. But if you want somebody who respects for other cultures, you might as well cast a vote for Barack Obama. Well, I think this is the easiest thread question in a WHILE...
#25 Posted by DaBrainz (7721 posts) -
Romney is the best choice if you want things to be the same as if Obama is president. The choice is clear.
#26 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]

chessmaster1989

If you love American then why "fundamentally transform" it? Or how when he had to work in a private sector was "working behind enemy lines". I don't think he hates America as people, just the country what it stands for.
#27 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]

DevilMightCry

If you love American then why "fundamentally transform" it? Or how when he had to work in a private sector was "working behind enemy lines". I don't think he hates America as people, just the country what it stands for.

and what does this country stand for?
#28 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] "no u" is what you just did. Nuck81

Romney has no chance of winning. Even Republicans are beginning to admit this, and already beginning to analyze where Romney went wrong...

Since when is a tie in polls a runaway win for Obama? Romney is leading Obama by 2% according to Rasmussen, the most accurate pollster by far.

#29 Posted by Nuck81 (5943 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="Nuck81"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] Better get used to saying President Romney.

Ssince when is a tie in polls a runaway win for Obama. Romney is leading Obama by 2% according time Rasmussen, the most accurate pollster by far.

:lol: Romney had a small boost after the debates, but he is still almost 100 Electoral votes down, if the states vote the way they are polling. Polls are only good for guessing the Popular Vote, it's the Electoral college that matters and Obama is murdering Romney in States with High Electoral potential. Educate yourself
#30 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

Rasmussen, the most accurate pollster by far.

DevilMightCry
hahahahaha
#31 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]

-Sun_Tzu-
hahahahaha

http://electoralmap.net/2012/2008_election.php Anyways. What we're you going to say?
#32 Posted by jimkabrhel (15425 posts) -

DevilMightCry

And you are a moron who suggests that the President of the United State hates his own country. That's absurd.

#33 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -
[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]So what do you think of your candidates massive flip flopping? Is he just "evolving''? inb4 Obama evolves as wellBossPerson

But how do you even know he'll do what he says now when he's in office. He's went from saying he's a progressive, to appeasing the Tea Party to being a centrist. He changes his positions every 2 weeks. You don't even have a sense of who Mitt Romney really is.

Yo Dante, can you answer this question?
#34 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]

DevilMightCry
hahahahaha

http://electoralmap.net/2012/2008_election.php Anyways. What we're you going to say?

Rasmussen did an alright job in 2008, but they did a dreadful job in 2010 prior to the midterm elections.
#35 Posted by comp_atkins (31924 posts) -
lol at topic title... seriously??
#36 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] hahahahaha-Sun_Tzu-

Rasmussen did an alright job in 2008, but they did a dreadful job in 2010 prior to the midterm elections.

So by "alright" you mean no.1? Also I am comparing apples to apple's, but if Rasmussen is off like they were during 2010 congressional race, that only means an even bigger victory by Romney. :)

#37 Posted by Abbeten (3041 posts) -

DevilMightCry
hahahahaha

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/04/rasmussen-polls-were-biased-and-inaccurate-quinnipiac-surveyusa-performed-strongly/ http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2010/07/is-poll-scientific-if-it-excludes-more.html
#38 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -
[QUOTE="Abbeten"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] hahahahaha

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/04/rasmussen-polls-were-biased-and-inaccurate-quinnipiac-surveyusa-performed-strongly/ http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2010/07/is-poll-scientific-if-it-excludes-more.html

I refer you to the link above for actual results and facts, not a liberal's opinion blog.
#39 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] http://electoralmap.net/2012/2008_election.php Anyways. What we're you going to say?DevilMightCry

So by "alright" you mean no.1? Also I am comparing apples to apple's, but if Rasmussen is off like they were during 2010, that only means an even bigger victory by Romney. :)

In 2010 Rasmussen overestimated the advantage of Republicans by about 4 points on average. The worst case was in Hawaii, where they had Senator Inouye only up by 13 points, who then went on to win the election by over 50 points. Ever since Obama has been in office their polling has been a pretty consistent outlier.

#40 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

DevilMightCry

You're reinforcing the stereotype that conservatives are dumb

#41 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29714 posts) -

DevilMightCry

hahahahaha

Rasmussen Polls Biased

#42 Posted by super600 (31022 posts) -

No.He flip flops way to much.

#43 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] Rasmussen did an alright job in 2008, but they did a dreadful job in 2010 prior to the midterm elections. -Sun_Tzu-

So by "alright" you mean no.1? Also I am comparing apples to apple's, but if Rasmussen is off like they were during 2010, that only means an even bigger victory by Romney. :)

In 2010 Rasmussen overestimated the advantage of Republicans by about 4 points on average. The worst case was in Hawaii, where they had Senator Inouye only up by 13 points, who then went on to win the election by over 50 points. Ever since Obama has been in office their polling has been a pretty consistent outlier.

Still pretty good. Some are bound to be off. The point is, that Rasmussen is a respectable pollster and you were wrong to laugh them off.
#44 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] hahahahahachessmaster1989

Rasmussen Polls Biased

That's because they were owned by FoxNews In part back then.
#45 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29714 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] So by "alright" you mean no.1? Also I am comparing apples to apple's, but if Rasmussen is off like they were during 2010, that only means an even bigger victory by Romney. :)DevilMightCry

Still pretty good. Some are bound to be off. The point is, that Rasmussen is a respectable pollster and you were wrong to laugh them off.

If Rasmussen is off by their 4-point house effect from 2010, then that would suggest Obama's up by 2 points in that national poll you cited.

#46 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29714 posts) -

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] http://electoralmap.net/2012/2008_election.php Anyways. What we're you going to say?DevilMightCry

Rasmussen Polls Biased

That's because they were owned by FoxNews In part back then.

As in 2008...

Although I think it's not that they're owned by Fox News, it's that Fox News comissions them to do some of their polls.

#47 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] So by "alright" you mean no.1? Also I am comparing apples to apple's, but if Rasmussen is off like they were during 2010, that only means an even bigger victory by Romney. :)DevilMightCry

Before:

"They're the most accurate pollster by far"

Now:

"Eh, they're good enough"

#48 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]

Bane_09

You're reinforcing the stereotype that conservatives

You're liberal friend TC does just that and you're mad at me? Ahhh the irony...

#49 Posted by DevilMightCry (3496 posts) -

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] In 2010 Rasmussen overestimated the advantage of Republicans by about 4 points on average. The worst case was in Hawaii, where they had Senator Inouye only up by 13 points, who then went on to win the election by over 50 points. Ever since Obama has been in office their polling has been a pretty consistent outlier.

-Sun_Tzu-

Before:

"They're the most accurate pollster by far"

Now:

"Eh, they're good enough"

Before: "BWAHAHAHAHA" Now: "Eh, they're not bad"
#50 Posted by Chargeagles1 (1713 posts) -

[QUOTE="Abbeten"][QUOTE="DevilMightCry"] http://electoralmap.net/2012/2008_election.php Anyways. What we're you going to say?DevilMightCry

I refer you to the link above for actual results and facts, not a liberal's opinion blog.

Liberal opinion blog:lol:

In the final update of his presidential forecast model at midday of November 4, 2008, Silver projected a popular vote victory by 6.1 percentage points forBarack Obamaand electoral vote totals of 349 (based on a probabilistic projection) or 353 (based on fixed projections of each state).[27]Silver's predictions matched the actual results everywhere except inIndianaand the 2nd congressional district ofNebraska, which awards an electoral vote separately from the rest of the state. His projectednational popular vote differentialwas below the actual figure of 7.2 points.

The forecasts for theSenateproved to be correct for every race. But the near stalemate inMinnesotaled to a recount that was settled only on June 30, 2009. InAlaska, after a protracted counting of ballots, on November 19 Republican incumbentTed Stevensconceded the seat to DemocratMark Begich, an outcome that Silver had forecast on election day.[28]And inGeorgia, a run-off election on December 2 led to the re-election of RepublicanSaxby Chambliss, a result that was also consistent with Silver's original projection.