Introducing Myself

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NotABox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 NotABox
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello! I figured since I was new to the boards I should go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Cassandra, I'm 25 and a Wife and Mother. I've got two kids and one on the way.

My husband and I are both huge gamers and it was actually because of video games that we ever even met. We met through a mutual friend when they were in the military together and ended up chatting and playing on WoW together before eventually meeting up and staying together. Going on 5 1/2 years now. :)

I love video games and have played them my entire life. I think the first game I ever tried was Mario but the first RPG I ever picked up was Link to the Past when I was like 6 or 7.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and can't wait to join in on some video game discussions.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

Nice to meet you!.

Just a few things - Feel free to introduce yourself in the new, upcoming stickied roll call thread, which will be up shortly.

The other thing is that Off-Topic Discussion is one of the few boards where the topics are anything that's NOT gaming related. Just want to put that out there. Feel free to pm myself or any of the moderators if you have any other questions. And on that note, Welcome to the Gamespot forums!