Insane Clown Posse....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -

Rip fuelssss...Violent J and Shags 2 Dope get some madddd bootay in their quest to conquer the USA. Faygo makes my tongue jiiiizzzz with excitement. Moon mist, grape, root bear, cream soda, cola, MAD CLOWN LOVE FOR MUHHH BAYBEE KJ. Who loves Violent J? Who loves Shags? Who loves ICP? Here is a video of Violent J yelling at a caller named George, who just happens to bust nuts on his face!!!!! Second is a video of him giving advice to a necrophiliac. MUCH CLOWN LOVE!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OqH_rbHexc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFhlCmOngaQ

#2 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Person1:"Stuff comes out of your penis?" Person2:"I don't think I learned about this in medical school".
#3 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -
ICP is atrocious.
#4 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
ICP is atrocious.Primordialous
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take....it.....back......TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!! (chilis baby back ribs............ barbecue sauce)
#5 Posted by dodgerblue13 (20836 posts) -
Say what you want, Miracles, is one of the greatest songs ever written. So much feeling. So much meaning.
#6 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
Say what you want, Miracles, is one of the greatest songs ever written. So much feeling. So much meaning.dodgerblue13
I agree! So many people make fun of it because they refuse to see the deeper meaning and complexity of the song. A pelican eating their cellphone really signifies what has gone on in our culture where our phone is more important than going out and enjoying life to the fullest.
#7 Posted by konvikt_17 (22168 posts) -

Fvckin' magnets, how do they work?

#8 Posted by Bucked20 (6951 posts) -

These versesfrom ICP always have me trippin

#9 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

Ew :P I don't like them because their fanbase annoyed me in high school :P But I honestly have never listened to them so I can't say much xD My guess as to who they are is uneducated :lol: