in which room do you put your Christmas Tree?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 8 months, 25 days ago

Poll: in which room do you put your Christmas Tree? (15 votes)

Kitchen 7%
Downstairs/cellar/basement 7%
living room 67%
garage 7%
some other room 13%

Merry Christmas everyone! So I've got a simple question for y'all!

What room do you put your Christmas Tree in?

#1 Posted by whipassmt (13995 posts) -

I usually have mine in the living room, though in some years I have also had a second Christmas tree downstairs. This year though, the Christmas Tree is in the kitchen, since I got a chair between this last Christmas and this Christmas which is in the spot where I would normally put my tree.

#2 Edited by Mrod1212 (1152 posts) -

Living room.

#3 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15917 posts) -

Family room, of course. The living room is only for visitors.There is a TV in there. But, it's rarely turned on. Our living room is only for people who are having a very short stay (a few minutes). If the visitors are worthy (such as guests, friends, and family), then they get invited to the family room or dining room.

#4 Posted by Master_Live (14186 posts) -

Things got tough like 10 years ago or so and we had to go without a Christmas tree, then we just became accustomed to go without one. But it used to be on the living room.

#5 Edited by PiscesChick93 (10687 posts) -

Living room :)

#6 Edited by whipassmt (13995 posts) -

so far, living room is winning by a landslide with 60% of the vote, while garage and living room each have one vote that is equal to 20% of the five vote total. I voted for kitchen because, as I already said, that is where my Christmas Tree is this year, though it was in the living room on other years (in fact this year we still opened the gifts in the living room, moving them from the kitchen where they were placed). As for the guy who put his tree in the garage, I wonder if he is just joking. I do have a Christmas tree in my garage, but it's an old one that we are getting rid of.

#7 Edited by LJS9502_basic (150338 posts) -

Living room......

#8 Posted by KiIIyou (27144 posts) -

In the christmas tree room

#9 Posted by Sweetbackhair (1926 posts) -

The living room is the most fitting to have a tree at, but the past 2 years I've been having it in my dining room for at which we don't want our dogs (I have 6 of them) chewing up the ornaments and tree.

#10 Posted by TheFlush (5514 posts) -

I haven't had a christmas tree for years now, but if I did I would put it in my living room.

#11 Edited by ShepardCommandr (2417 posts) -

Don't have a tree

#12 Edited by BiancaDK (18297 posts) -

Family room, of course. The living room is only for visitors.There is a TV in there. But, it's rarely turned on. Our living room is only for people who are having a very short stay (a few minutes). If the visitors are worthy (such as guests, friends, and family), then they get invited to the family room or dining room.

i do the same, although i use pin-on emblems to mark the transition from unworthiness

#13 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (15917 posts) -

@BiancaDK said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

i do the same, although i use pin-on emblems to mark the transition from unworthiness

We don't need it. We simply say, "C'mon. Join us" or "Help yourself." However, there are some who don't even make it past the front door such as Kirby (vacuum cleaner) salesmen.

#14 Posted by sukraj (22133 posts) -

Living room

#15 Posted by pillarrocks (1317 posts) -

Living Room.

#16 Edited by Flubbbs (2969 posts) -

living room