I'm breaking from gaming after Crysis, read more in post.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HostileEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HostileEffect
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts
I have missed out on a lot of games and will probably miss out on a lot of games to come, like Assassin's Creed, Jade Empire, C&C3, Orange Box, Age of Conan, etc, and consoles and their games. The games are just too many and too expensive.

Gaming in general is expensive, there are too many games coming out and I just can't play them all. I'm still keeping my computers, *Wubs his computers*, just got done dusting them, *brushes up against computers*.

I'm probably going to try to pick up fitness and bodybuilding, I have already started the Zone diet and I'm trying to drag my mum along with me. I have made such a big deal about it that I can't turn back now without embarrassment, I have the will to continue since I resisted the tempting eggnog! I'm on a $300USD budget and I'm looking for adjustable dumbbells, a bar for squats, and possibly a bench, if I can get it in the budget.

I'm cooking again, taking a multi-vitamin again, I think I feel better already, or my mind is tricking me.

I think the reason why I'm throwing in the towel on gaming - temporary - is because there are too many backed up games and the Sandbox 2, included textures, and online documentation was really poor. The Sandbox 2 is nice and powerful, its a great level editor, but it also artifacted my computer and someone else computer... I wasn't happy with that.

I'm going to get Crysis because its just that good... but after that, I'm taking a long break.

---

I still can't find good prices on handles/dumbbell plates and bars/barplates... Its like every site out there has junk on it.
I'm still trying to find out what CAP Barbell has but its a real pain in the ass for your customer when you don't have what you sell on your own website... They have a warehouse in Texas, so thats why I'm still looking. Will the great offtopic help me?
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts
nice blog
Avatar image for TrueConservativ
TrueConservativ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TrueConservativ
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts

I have missed out on a lot of games and will probably miss out on a lot of games to come, like Assassin's Creed, Jade Empire, C&C3, Orange Box, Age of Conan, etc, and consoles and their games. The games are just too many and too expensive.

Gaming in general is expensive, there are too many games coming out and I just can't play them all. I'm still keeping my computers, *Wubs his computers*, just got done dusting them, *brushes up against computers*.

I'm probably going to try to pick up fitness and bodybuilding, I have already started the Zone diet and I'm trying to drag my mum along with me. I have made such a big deal about it that I can't turn back now without embarrassment, I have the will to continue since I resisted the tempting eggnog! I'm on a $300USD budget and I'm looking for adjustable dumbbells, a bar for squats, and possibly a bench, if I can get it in the budget.

I'm cooking again, taking a multi-vitamin again, I think I feel better already, or my mind is tricking me.

I think the reason why I'm throwing in the towel on gaming - temporary - is because there are too many backed up games and the Sandbox 2, included textures, and online documentation was really poor. The Sandbox 2 is nice and powerful, its a great level editor, but it also artifacted my computer and someone else computer... I wasn't happy with that.

I'm going to get Crysis because its just that good... but after that, I'm taking a long break.

---

I still can't find good prices on handles/dumbbell plates and bars/barplates... Its like every site out there has junk on it.
I'm still trying to find out what CAP Barbell has but its a real pain in the ass for your customer when you don't have what you sell on your own website... They have a warehouse in Texas, so thats why I'm still looking. Will the great offtopic help me?HostileEffect

video games are a waste of time anyway. there hasnt been a good one in ages.

even if a game is "mature" its still aimed a kids, thus making all video games essentially child like. Blood does not equal maturity.

Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts

[QUOTE="HostileEffect"]I have missed out on a lot of games and will probably miss out on a lot of games to come, like Assassin's Creed, Jade Empire, C&C3, Orange Box, Age of Conan, etc, and consoles and their games. The games are just too many and too expensive.

---

I'm still trying to find out what CAP Barbell has but its a real pain in the ass for your customer when you don't have what you sell on your own website... They have a warehouse in Texas, so thats why I'm still looking. Will the great offtopic help me?TrueConservativ

even if a game is "mature" its still aimed a kids, thus making all video games essentially child like. Blood does not equal maturity.

How does a kid aprreciate a game like Half Life or Bioshock. The stories are a bit... complex...
mr111111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 mr111111
Member since 2005 • 2840 Posts

no! say it aint so!

Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Funkdaddy13
Member since 2003 • 8930 Posts
How does a kid aprreciate a game like Half Life or Bioshock. The stories are a bit... complex...Def_Jef88
What are you implying?
Chone-Figgins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Chone-Figgins
Member since 2007 • 354 Posts
[QUOTE="TrueConservativ"]

[QUOTE="HostileEffect"]I have missed out on a lot of games and will probably miss out on a lot of games to come, like Assassin's Creed, Jade Empire, C&C3, Orange Box, Age of Conan, etc, and consoles and their games. The games are just too many and too expensive.

---

I'm still trying to find out what CAP Barbell has but its a real pain in the ass for your customer when you don't have what you sell on your own website... They have a warehouse in Texas, so thats why I'm still looking. Will the great offtopic help me?Def_Jef88

How does a kid aprreciate a game like Half Life or Bioshock. The stories are a bit... complex...

Kid = anybody under 18...a lot of 19-24 year olders act like children too though

Blazin_Ice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Blazin_Ice
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts
K, see ya.
Avatar image for gorilazandgames
gorilazandgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gorilazandgames
Member since 2006 • 7937 Posts
you know you can work out and game at the same time...
Chone-Figgins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chone-Figgins

you know you can work out and game at the same time...gorilazandgames

the verb "game" bothers the hell out of me...

that and other variations like "gamer"

Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Funkdaddy13
Kid = anybody under 18...a lot of 19-24 year olders act like children too thoughChone-Figgins
I fall into that category, yet I understand the stories perfectly. I liked Bioshock because it had that Ayn Rand feel to it. In fact, a lot of the characters were named after her and the characters in her story; though I'm sure you already knew that you are, after all, over 18... :roll:
Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Funkdaddy13
you know you can work out and game at the same time...gorilazandgames
Multi-tasking gets really hard once you become an adult... :roll:
Chone-Figgins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Chone-Figgins

[QUOTE="Chone-Figgins"]Kid = anybody under 18...a lot of 19-24 year olders act like children too thoughFunkdaddy13
I fall into that category, yet I understand the stories perfectly. I liked Bioshock because it had that Ayn Rand feel to it. In fact, a lot of the characters were named after her and the characters in her story; though I'm sure you already knew that you are, after all, over 18... :roll:

Im 17...and im a kid...

and i never said they couldnt understand the stories.....

Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Funkdaddy13

[QUOTE="Funkdaddy13"][QUOTE="Chone-Figgins"]Kid = anybody under 18...a lot of 19-24 year olders act like children too thoughChone-Figgins

Im 17...and im a kid...

and i never said they couldnt understand the stories.....

My mistake. :P I thought you were Def Jef...
HostileEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HostileEffect
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts
A bunch of useless posts just hijacked my thread again... *throws a shoe at GS*
outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#18 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
lmao joke thread?
RPG-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RPG-er
Member since 2003 • 19301 Posts
that's cool. i like to break from my blog and post it in ot too. :)
Nick11478

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 Nick11478
Member since 2006 • 1628 Posts

---

I'm still trying to find out what CAP Barbell has but its a real pain in the ass for your customer when you don't have what you sell on your own website... They have a warehouse in Texas, so thats why I'm still looking. Will the great offtopic help me?HostileEffect

MEATHEAD!

Spazoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Spazoid
Member since 2003 • 446 Posts
You're acting as if games make you unhealthy... and taking a multi-vitamin doesn't make you healthy, you need to change your whole diet to suite your needs and activities.
Sora529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 Sora529
Member since 2006 • 3755 Posts

A bunch of useless posts just hijacked my thread again... *throws a shoe at GS*HostileEffect

This is OT. Get used to it.