This topic is locked from further discussion.

akodikosako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 akodikosako
Member since 2006 • 519 Posts

You know why?

Yesterday when I wasn't at home a was the victim of a robbery. Some thief broke into my house by picking the lock and took quite a few things. He took my PS3, my wife's Wii, two PS3 games (Ridge Racer and Resistance), Wii Sports, my laptop and my car (which was a new Mercedes, which I now have to claim through insurance).

I called the police, they weren't very helpful, saying they'll try to find the culprit. Took a few fingerprints off stuff, but that was it. Is that what I pay my tax money for?!

I just have to express my frustration here, because nobody seems to be helping.

Lemon-Demon35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lemon-Demon35
Member since 2006 • 5792 Posts
have you heard of a blog. its a great thing. but anyway that really sucks sould get an alarm or something.
yermomsboxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 yermomsboxx
Member since 2005 • 6348 Posts
I'd be pissed. Get a big, mean dog.
JJ4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JJ4545
Member since 2006 • 3015 Posts
Holy Zombie Jesus that sucks some serious ass.
RIP_Stebun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RIP_Stebun
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Thats why every door and window that leads into my house is a secret death trap, except for the hidden entrance under a bush. They never see it coming! Though, it is annoying to have to walk to my backyard and go under a bush any time I want to get into my house.
mGsMadness951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mGsMadness951
Member since 2006 • 588 Posts
damn that really sucks. hopefully the police will recover ur stuff and arrest the thief.
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
They stole your car?! That's insane! The cops should do more for you... :(
Stupid-Bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Stupid-Bastard
Member since 2006 • 3221 Posts
have you heard of a blog. its a great thing.Lemon-Demon35
Yeah, what do you think this is? A discussion forum? Hey, if you want to discuss things, take it to your blog, buddy. That must be incredibly angering. How much will your insurance cover?
Avatar image for Greenwhitegreen
Greenwhitegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Greenwhitegreen
Member since 2006 • 6315 Posts
Oh nose :o
hinkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hinkro
Member since 2006 • 260 Posts
He didn't take Grand Theft Auto did he?

yermomsboxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 yermomsboxx
Member since 2005 • 6348 Posts
This has become a very emo forum when "I'm angry... and "I wanted to kill myself" are the top two threads.
Avatar image for -InsrtNameHere-
-InsrtNameHere-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -InsrtNameHere-
Member since 2005 • 2981 Posts
dang...good luck getting them back! (in a non-sarcastic tone)
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sentencedogu
Member since 2006 • 3823 Posts
I think "I'm angry...." is not enough for this situation
:|
kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts
sorry man, i hope they find the person
xwolfghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 xwolfghost
Member since 2005 • 6076 Posts
I'd be pissed. Get a big, mean dog.yermomsboxx
There ya go. I love dogs :) They will just rip those jerks apart and kill them :D I don't care because if they are stealing from you the world is better of without them
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Flaming_Ape
Member since 2007 • 3246 Posts
I'd be twice as pissed if that ever happened to me...well I hope you get your things back soon and track down the thief.
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts
You have my sympathies. That criminal must be feeling really great now...
nick3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nick3333
Member since 2004 • 12414 Posts
Sorry that happened to you. Now you have to deal with insurance... But hey, look on the bright side: that thief is probably having fun with his PS3 right now. You made someone happy. Doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy?
Squidward117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Squidward117
Member since 2005 • 4374 Posts
Yes.
X-gamer-88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 X-gamer-88
Member since 2005 • 1811 Posts

You know why?

Yesterday when I wasn't at home a was the victim of a robbery. Some thief broke into my house by picking the lock and took quite a few things. He took my PS3, my wife's Wii, two PS3 games (Ridge Racer and Resistance), Wii Sports, my laptop and my car (which was a new Mercedes, which I now have to claim through insurance).

I called the police, they weren't very helpful, saying they'll try to find the culprit. Took a few fingerprints off stuff, but that was it. Is that what I pay my tax money for?!

akodikosako

Well man I feel sorry for you, thats lots of stuff and pretty expensive too. Can't help you but I can answer your question "Is that what I pay my tax money for?!". No you pay taxes for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#21 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
Shouldn't you be happy that he stole your PS3:P
X-gamer-88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 X-gamer-88
I think "I'm angry...." is not enough for this situation
sentencedogu

This has nothing to do with this topic but I just have to say something about your sig. Armenians are our brothers. NO WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS.
s3lFc0nTr0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 s3lFc0nTr0l
Member since 2006 • 3028 Posts
Thats why every door and window that leads into my house is a secret death trap, except for the hidden entrance under a bush. They never see it coming! Though, it is annoying to have to walk to my backyard and go under a bush any time I want to get into my house.RIP_Stebun
my house has that too, but once my grandma came over and forgot about the bush....... and............ *sniffle sniffle*
sk8erboi796

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#24 sk8erboi796
Member since 2006 • 1605 Posts

Ok just dont turn into the hulk

BobbyTurkalino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: -4

#25 BobbyTurkalino
Member since 2003 • 31460 Posts
Fine, I'll give it all back..
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
he had enough time to steal all that including your car?didn't you have a alarm system?
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts

[QUOTE="sentencedogu"]I think "I'm angry...." is not enough for this situation
X-gamer-88

This has nothing to do with this topic but I just have to say something about your sig. Armenians are our brothers. NO WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS.

...that sounds kinda...mean. might just be me though...

Anyways, Very sorry to hear about your losses. Hopefully they find the car in tact...my friends car got stolen like 2 years ago and they JUST FOUND IT....of course it was sold for scrap cause it was towed BY THE COPS WHO DIDNT RUN THE PLATES ON IT (this was a Wisconsin vehicle in Minnesota, btw), and the radio was yanked out and the lock was punched...ect ect...So...I wish you better luck then what happened to her. RIP-Green Machine - monte carlo *snifflz* :cry:

Avatar image for Taxpaying_Acorn
Taxpaying_Acorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Taxpaying_Acorn
Member since 2004 • 4952 Posts
I'm not trying to be comical or anything when I say this... find some schematics online on how to make landmines. Go buy a couple bails of razor wire, and install flood lights all around your house that burn all night long. If the lights and razor wire doesn't deter future thieves, the landmines will make sure they don't live to steal another day.
akodikosako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 akodikosako

[QUOTE="Lemon-Demon35"]have you heard of a blog. its a great thing.Stupid-Bastard
Yeah, what do you think this is? A discussion forum? Hey, if you want to discuss things, take it to your blog, buddy. That must be incredibly angering. How much will your insurance cover?

Not a lot, it was a CLS500 =(. I called them and they said they would only pay for about half of what the current value of the car is, which is like a third of the money I bought it for.

akodikosako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 akodikosako

he had enough time to steal all that including your car?didn't you have a alarm system?mlbslugger86

I was away for a meeting with my wife (we took our other car, thankfully didn't get stolen) for the whole day. And my alarm system was active, but by the time my cell phone rang to let me and the police know there was a break-in, and he was gone.

Superironic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 Superironic
Member since 2006 • 12658 Posts

You know why?

I called the police, they weren't very helpful, saying they'll try to find the culprit. Took a few fingerprints off stuff, but that was it. Is that what I pay my tax money for?!

akodikosako

If they stole your Laptop, how are you able to be on this forum??? :?
msteryx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 msteryx
Member since 2005 • 12734 Posts
Well just wait, it will turn up.
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
are you joking?! or are you dead ass serious? wow man thats tough...alot of hard earned money there
akodikosako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 akodikosako
[QUOTE="akodikosako"]

You know why?

Superironic

If they stole your Laptop, how are you able to be on this forum??? :?

I have a desktop, which he did not take.

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
Shouldn't you be happy that he stole your PS3:Pmetallica_fan42
good one:evil:
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
You shouldn't buy things. ;D
EvanSkanes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 EvanSkanes
Member since 2004 • 10942 Posts
[QUOTE="Lemon-Demon35"]have you heard of a blog. its a great thing.Stupid-Bastard

It's a nice change from the **** we get here in Off Topic. I don't know about you, but I don't wanna see a girl help thread every damn time I come here.

Also, to the topic creator, sorry man. There's some sick people in the world. I hope you get your stuff back.
SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

You know why?

akodikosako

This has happened to me several times, but they didn't take that much stuff.

One time, not related to the times I got robbed, I caught a kid in my house trying to sneak in the window and take my PS2.  I beat the **** out of him and left him in the alley.  I hate thieves so much, I used to steal all the time but I stopped when I got burglarized.

jm4847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jm4847
Member since 2006 • 3535 Posts
I think Texas has the better laws. If someone breaks into your property you can shoot him, no questions asked. You should have gotten better locks though...
SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

Oh yeah, and the police didn't even show up when my parents called them.

I didn't want to call them because I knew they would be no help, and I didn't want them to stumble upon any of my "items" that I wouldn't want them to find, lol.  The did end up showing up, the next day when we called again, but I wouldn't let them in my room and we stayed and talked in the kitchen.  They didn't do **** to help.  All they did was accuse my close friends and say they probably did it, but I know they didn't because they were at school with me when it happened!

Avatar image for Jhonie_Fklits25
Jhonie_Fklits25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 Jhonie_Fklits25
Member since 2005 • 671 Posts

You know why?

akodikosako

WOW, dude that really, really sucks. I hope they catch the retard who stole your stuff, becuase I would be so mad if I was in your posistion.
george15gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 george15gamer
Member since 2007 • 911 Posts
Dude I know how you feel I also got robbed a mounth ago you can see my blog for all the info but they did not take any thing to expencive so that sucks for you.also i never got my stuff back the police don't do a good job at finding it so most likely you will not see your stuff again.
not_grape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 not_grape
Member since 2006 • 2156 Posts

You know why?

I called the police, they weren't very helpful, saying they'll try to find the culprit. Took a few fingerprints off stuff, but that was it. Is that what I pay my tax money for?!

akodikosako

They took your wife's Wii?! Now it's personal. :evil:
X-gamer-88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 X-gamer-88

[QUOTE="X-gamer-88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]I think "I'm angry...." is not enough for this situation
xhellcatx

...that sounds kinda...mean. might just be me though...

Anyways, Very sorry to hear about your losses. Hopefully they find the car in tact...my friends car got stolen like 2 years ago and they JUST FOUND IT....of course it was sold for scrap cause it was towed BY THE COPS WHO DIDNT RUN THE PLATES ON IT (this was a Wisconsin vehicle in Minnesota, btw), and the radio was yanked out and the lock was punched...ect ect...So...I wish you better luck then what happened to her. RIP-Green Machine - monte carlo *snifflz* :cry:

Mind your own business ok.
Hitman_KyeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Hitman_KyeZ
Member since 2007 • 777 Posts

You know why?

akodikosako

lol oh well there only items

boboboj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 boboboj
Member since 2005 • 3932 Posts

You know why?

akodikosako

atleast he has good taste:?