Illinois Legalizes Gay Marriage

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by thegerg (14708 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage: Simply because your bragging about your job has no place doesn't mean that insults do. WTF are you on about? Do you know what the word "ironoc" means?

#202 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (716 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:
braun_roid_rage is someone's alt. You guys are wasting your time.

Not sure what that is but naw. I'm just here for the entertainment value.

#203 Edited by toast_burner (21356 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

FelipeInside is a known idiot and/or troll and braun_roid_rage is someone's alt. You guys are wasting your time.

Also, major LOL at playing the victim. It's always hilarious when the anti-gay crowd acts like they're being oppressed for having deplorable views.

Troll? lol..... 0/10.

And congratz on joining the group that insult people with a difference of taste/opinion. Shame oxygen thieves like you continue to exist. And congtraz on coming on here and posting something totally useless to the topic.

No you're a troll because you refuse to listen to others and just post nonsense. You're either a troll or an idiot. It would be better for you to admit to trolling.

#204 Posted by lostrib (33450 posts) -

@FelipeInside said:

@Aljosa23 said:

FelipeInside is a known idiot and/or troll and braun_roid_rage is someone's alt. You guys are wasting your time.

Also, major LOL at playing the victim. It's always hilarious when the anti-gay crowd acts like they're being oppressed for having deplorable views.

Troll? lol..... 0/10.

And congratz on joining the group that insult people with a difference of taste/opinion. Shame oxygen thieves like you continue to exist. And congtraz on coming on here and posting something totally useless to the topic.

No you're a troll because you refuse to listen to others and just post nonsense. You're either a troll or an idiot. It would be better for you to admit to trolling.

pretty sure it's the latter

#205 Edited by Aljosa23 (24620 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

Troll? lol..... 0/10.

You're such an idiot my brain literally hurts.

I didn't insult anyone over their taste/opinion. We are not discussing video games here, we are discussing human sexuality which you have shown 0 knowledge of. Hence I'm calling it like I see it. i.e. you, an idiot, for commenting on stuff you know 0 about. You even admitted you would never change your views despite being wrong which is so sad and I pity you.

#206 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

@deeliman said:

@thegerg said:

@Fightingfan: A gay and a black both have their struggles. It's a waste of time to argue about which is whorse.

Especially since it's not even a word.

Haha.

#207 Posted by FelipeInside (25175 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

@FelipeInside said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Troll? lol..... 0/10.

I didn't insult anyone over their taste/opinion. We are not discussing video games here, we are discussing human sexuality which you have shown 0 knowledge of. Hence I'm calling it like I see it. i.e. you, an idiot, for commenting on stuff you know 0 about. You even admitted you would never change your views despite being wrong which is so sad and I pity you.

Yep, as I called it. Typical person that insults those that have a difference of opinion.

If u had actually cared to read I said that I am always challenging my beliefs. The subject of homosexuality has been one of my challenges a lot lately over the past 2 years, because it has become such a pivotal discussion in the world. I don't know if I will ever support it, doesn't mean I never will.

REAL problem here is that no one here respects people and their opinions. You obviously support gay marriage which is fine by me....you don't see me calling you an idiot or ignorant because of it. Shame it doesn't work the other way around, so it is really I who should have pity on you, but I don't because I know ur kind.

#209 Posted by FelipeInside (25175 posts) -

@FelipeInside said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Troll? lol..... 0/10.

I listen to all opinions and read all posts (something most people here don't do), doesn't mean I have to agree with them. You don't agree with mine so why am I a troll or dumb for not agreeing with you? I don't go around calling you an idiot for not agreeing. I just say "that's your opinion and that's fine, I respect it".

#210 Posted by toast_burner (21356 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

@FelipeInside said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Troll? lol..... 0/10.

I listen to all opinions and read all posts (something most people here don't do), doesn't mean I have to agree with them. You don't agree with mine so why am I a troll or dumb for not agreeing with you? I don't go around calling you an idiot for not agreeing. I just say "that's your opinion and that's fine, I respect it".

Why do you keep saying this crap about people agreeing or disagreeing with each other? That has nothing to do with it.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Sexuality is not an opinion. Educate yourself.

#211 Posted by thegerg (14708 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

@FelipeInside said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Troll? lol..... 0/10.

Yep, as I called it. Typical person that insults those that have a difference of opinion.

If u had actually cared to read I said that I am always challenging my beliefs. The subject of homosexuality has been one of my challenges a lot lately over the past 2 years, because it has become such a pivotal discussion in the world. I don't know if I will ever support it, doesn't mean I never will.

REAL problem here is that no one here respects people and their opinions. You obviously support gay marriage which is fine by me....you don't see me calling you an idiot or ignorant because of it. Shame it doesn't work the other way around, so it is really I who should have pity on you, but I don't because I know ur kind.

Being called ignorant is not an insult or disrespectful. It is a fact. You have clearly demonstrated that you are ignorant about a number of things. It simply means that ou don't know something.

#212 Posted by FelipeInside (25175 posts) -

Why do you keep saying this crap about people agreeing or disagreeing with each other? That has nothing to do with it.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Sexuality is not an opinion. Educate yourself.

I said it before and I'll say it again, some people believe that homosexuality is fine, some don't. Maybe educate yourself on that. Difference here is that some people insult others because of that, which is the sad part.

#213 Posted by FelipeInside (25175 posts) -

@thegerg said:

Being called ignorant is not an insult or disrespectful. It is a fact. You have clearly demonstrated that you are ignorant about a number of things. It simply means that ou don't know something.

How about being called stupid? dumb?

Ah crap....I wasn't responding to you any more. My bad.

#214 Posted by thegerg (14708 posts) -

@FelipeInside: Yes, being called "stupid" or "dumb" can be an insult. It still doesn't make sense, though, to whine about being insulted by being called "ignorant."

#215 Posted by thegerg (14708 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

I said it before and I'll say it again, some people believe that homosexuality is fine, some don't. Maybe educate yourself on that. Difference here is that some people insult others because of that, which is the sad part.

That doesn't have anything to do with agreeing or disagreeing.

#216 Posted by tenaka2 (17013 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

Can you explain why homosexuality isn't fine? It has been a constant throughout human history and is present in a large number of other species as well as humans.

#217 Posted by lostrib (33450 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

Yes, damn us for insulting bigots!

#218 Posted by FelipeInside (25175 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside: Yes, being called "stupid" or "dumb" can be an insult. It still doesn't make sense, though, to whine about being insulted by being called "ignorant."

Well, you the one who insulted another with a different view on things.... and that's why I stopped responding, which is what I should do now. Yep, that's what I'm doing, goodbye.

#219 Edited by FelipeInside (25175 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@FelipeInside said:

@toast_burner said:

Only bigot here is you. I haven't insulted anyone nor do I show any hatred or fear of homosexuals. Maybe read my prior posts where I said I even work with people who are gay. Oh that's right, you don't read people's posts. My bad.

#220 Posted by thegerg (14708 posts) -

@thegerg said:

Well, you the one who insulted another with a different view on things.... and that's why I stopped responding, which is what I should do now. Yep, that's what I'm doing, goodbye.

Haha. Again, I did not insult you. That has been explained to you a number of times.

#221 Posted by lostrib (33450 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@FelipeInside said:

@toast_burner said:

Only bigot here is you. I haven't insulted anyone nor do I show any hatred or fear of homosexuals. Maybe read my prior posts where I said I even work with people who are gay. Oh that's right, you don't read people's posts. My bad.

How am i a bigot?

#222 Posted by FelipeInside (25175 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside said:

@thegerg said:

Haha. Again, I did not insult you. That has been explained to you a number of times.

Really, go back and read thru ur posts and see if you didn't call me dumb. Oh that's right, you won't cause you know you did.

#223 Posted by FelipeInside (25175 posts) -

I'm DONE guys.

It's a waste of time to discuss things with people that just want to insult others with a difference of views on subjects. I've even tried to explain my opinions to a few who actually politely asked but yet again the people that like to insult had to come out to try to close me down without even reading them.

OT have once again totally derailed a thread where my initial comment was "legalize gay marriage already", congratz on ruining yet another thread.

Take some time though if you can in learning how to respect other people's opinions and views, but I guess that is too much to ask since none of you act like adults.

#224 Posted by thegerg (14708 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside said:

@thegerg said:

Really, go back and read thru ur posts and see if you didn't call me dumb. Oh that's right, you won't cause you know you did.

I didn't call you dumb. I proposed 2 scenarios. In one, you're lying about what you said. In the other, you're too dumb to understand what you said. I didn't say which one was true because I don't know which one is true.

#225 Posted by Aljosa23 (24620 posts) -

I'm DONE guys.

It's a waste of time to discuss things with people that just want to insult others with a difference of views on subjects. I've even tried to explain my opinions to a few who actually politely asked but yet again the people that like to insult had to come out to try to close me down without even reading them.

OT have once again totally derailed a thread where my initial comment was "legalize gay marriage already", congratz on ruining yet another thread.

Take some time though if you can in learning how to respect other people's opinions and views, but I guess that is too much to ask since none of you act like adults.

I love it when bigots play the victim. Poor you, boo hoo. :(

#226 Edited by Ace6301 (21388 posts) -

OT ruins another persons day while trying to teach them about anatomy and nature.

#227 Edited by Jimn_tonic (819 posts) -

I'm DONE guys.

:'(

#228 Edited by TheFlush (5477 posts) -

Yay another one, within the next 10 to 15 years, all of the US will allow gay marriage. As it should have been years ago.

#229 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (7723 posts) -

yet my opinion here has been met with insults and people treating me as dumb and stupid just because they don't agree with me. So who is doing what really here?

People are merely critiquing your point of view. If you can't handle that then I don't know what to say. If you say something stupid or support your argument with outdated and illogical talking points people are bound to call you out on it.

You don't want people responding to you or disagreeing with your point of view at all? THEN DON'T POST.

#230 Posted by lostrib (33450 posts) -

I'm DONE guys.

Not all opinions/views deserve to be respected.

#231 Edited by XTrainsX (8 posts) -

How wonderful!

Illinois are such darlings <3

#232 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@FelipeInside said:

@toast_burner said:

You have gay co-workers. So what? Is that suppose to prove something?

#233 Edited by deeliman (2370 posts) -

@FelipeInside said:

@lostrib said:

@FelipeInside said:

@toast_burner said:

You have gay co-workers. So what? Is that suppose to prove something?

"It's ok guys, I know a black guy so I can say the n word!'

#234 Posted by dreman999 (10747 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage: You'll be surprised. Florida politically has two brains. South Florida would be for gay marriage while northern Florida would fight the notion to the death.

Remember, this is a state with the stand your ground law.

#235 Posted by PinkiePirate (2086 posts) -

Yay. Good for them.

#236 Edited by Leejjohno (14088 posts) -

It's like half of america is stuck in the stone ages... Glad that's not my problem.

#237 Posted by SultaN-s (83 posts) -

Congrats. Btw, how about we call it something else besides "Marriage" ? you know... because it's not.

#238 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15645 posts) -

@SultaN-s said:

Congrats. Btw, how about we call it something else besides "Marriage" ? you know... because it's not.

How about we do call it marriage? You know.....because it is.

#239 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58075 posts) -

Can you unify your country please? I don't want to hear the same story every month.

#240 Posted by thegerg (14708 posts) -
#241 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58075 posts) -