Illinois Legalizes Gay Marriage

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside: You're also naturally equipped to have heterosexual relationships. Why is one more wrong than the other?

The point about computers is that you think homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural. Are computers somehow less unnatural than sexual attraction?

Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context. Apples and Oranges so no idea why you insist on that.

Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way.

#152 Posted by toast_burner (21427 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside: You're also naturally equipped to have heterosexual relationships. Why is one more wrong than the other?

The point about computers is that you think homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural. Are computers somehow less unnatural than sexual attraction?

Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context. Apples and Oranges so no idea why you insist on that.

Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way.

You don't even need to have sex to reproduce now. Terrible argument.

#153 Posted by thegerg (14833 posts) -

@FelipeInside:

"Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context."

No, it's not out of context. In fact, it's in the VERY context that YOU YOURSELF brought up. That is within the context of whether or not it is natural. You said that you don't agree with something because it's "not natural." I'm simply pointing out some other things that you do agree with that are also "not natural." You're a simple hypocrite.

"Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way."

No, it's not. Do a little research. Ignorance FTL.

#154 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

@deeliman said:

@Aljosa23 said:

I always giggle when someone claims being gay is a choice because who in the fvck would want to be gay? That's like playing life on Hard mode.

Pfft, noob

I'm a black, female, gay, transgender, muslim, atheist.

COME AT ME, BRO

Don't compare homosexuals to the real hard mode, which is being a black male.

A gay can hide his character, but a black man can't.

#155 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside: You're also naturally equipped to have heterosexual relationships. Why is one more wrong than the other?

The point about computers is that you think homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural. Are computers somehow less unnatural than sexual attraction?

Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context. Apples and Oranges so no idea why you insist on that.

Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way.

Pretty sure he meant you're equipped for homosexual relationships. If you were born ill-equiped for such a relationship then you've probably got bigger worries than getting laid. Also if you're against unnatural things then you absolutely should not be using a computer. I think you'd be hard pressed (no pun intended) to explain the inner workings of a computer in a more natural way than me saying something like "meat goes in..."

#156 Edited by thegerg (14833 posts) -

@Fightingfan: A gay and a black both have their struggles. It's a waste of time to argue about which is worse.

#157 Edited by deeliman (2386 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@Fightingfan: A gay and a black both have their struggles. It's a waste of time to argue about which is whorse.

Especially since it's not even a word.

#158 Posted by thegerg (14833 posts) -
#159 Posted by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside:

"Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context."

No, it's not out of context. In fact, it's in the VERY context that YOU YOURSELF brought up. That is within the context of whether or not it is natural. You said that you don't agree with something because it's "not natural." I'm simply pointing out some other things that you do agree with that are also "not natural." You're a simple hypocrite.

"Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way."

No, it's not. Do a little research. Ignorance FTL.

Gave you another chance when I shouldn't have hoping you would be able to carry a conversation, but alas you had to lower yourself to insults again. Not responding again to you. Maybe one day you will learn to respect other people's views without insulting them.

#160 Posted by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

@FelipeInside said:

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside: You're also naturally equipped to have heterosexual relationships. Why is one more wrong than the other?

The point about computers is that you think homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural. Are computers somehow less unnatural than sexual attraction?

Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context. Apples and Oranges so no idea why you insist on that.

Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way.

You don't even need to have sex to reproduce now. Terrible argument.

Because science has found other ways to make reproduction happen, it's still not the natural way the body was created with. Terrible argument just because u dont agree with it doesn't make it so.

#161 Edited by thegerg (14833 posts) -

@FelipeInside: You seem to be very confused. Saying that ignorance is a bad thing is not an insult. If you wish to be ignorant of methods of reproduction separate from heterosexual relationships that is up to you and I will not try to force you to change. I simply think that such ignorance is a bad thing. To each his own...

#162 Posted by thegerg (14833 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

@FelipeInside said:

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside: You're also naturally equipped to have heterosexual relationships. Why is one more wrong than the other?

The point about computers is that you think homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural. Are computers somehow less unnatural than sexual attraction?

Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context. Apples and Oranges so no idea why you insist on that.

Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way.

You don't even need to have sex to reproduce now. Terrible argument.

Because science has found other ways to make reproduction happen, it's still not the natural way the body was created with. Terrible argument just because u dont agree with it doesn't make it so.

It's not simply that he disagrees with your statement, it's that your statement is factually incorrect. Breeding is not "only achieved" through heterosexual relationships.

I have a feeling that you don't understand what it means to "agree" or "don't agree" with something. You have been using those words in very interesting and incorrect ways for this entire thread.

#163 Posted by GreySeal9 (24054 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside:

"Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context."

No, it's not out of context. In fact, it's in the VERY context that YOU YOURSELF brought up. That is within the context of whether or not it is natural. You said that you don't agree with something because it's "not natural." I'm simply pointing out some other things that you do agree with that are also "not natural." You're a simple hypocrite.

"Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way."

No, it's not. Do a little research. Ignorance FTL.

Gave you another chance when I shouldn't have hoping you would be able to carry a conversation, but alas you had to lower yourself to insults again. Not responding again to you. Maybe one day you will learn to respect other people's views without insulting them.

lol. The only reason you're not responding is because your basis for being against homosexuality is getting demolished. As thegerg's computer example shows, the "it's unnatural, so it's wrong" argument is beyond ridiculous.

#164 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

Wow, this got worse

#165 Edited by GreySeal9 (24054 posts) -

@FelipeInside said:

@thegerg said:

@FelipeInside: You're also naturally equipped to have heterosexual relationships. Why is one more wrong than the other?

The point about computers is that you think homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural. Are computers somehow less unnatural than sexual attraction?

Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context. Apples and Oranges so no idea why you insist on that.

Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way.

The computer example is perfectly apt. If not being "natural" is a bad thing, you can hardly invoke special pleading on the behalf of computers. That computers are a tool made by humans is irrelevant.

That being said, the very notion that homosexuality is "unnatural" doesn't hold up since homosexuality occurs in nature.

#166 Posted by HuggyBear1020 (456 posts) -

I still have yet to hear any convincing argument on how gay marriage affects the daily life of anyone who is opposed to it. I am not gay nor do I plan to ever be gay, so it has no effect on me one way or the other.

#167 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (7740 posts) -

Comparing computers (which are tools made and used by humans) to someone's sexuality is totally out of context. Apples and Oranges so no idea why you insist on that.

Yes, we are equipped for heterosexual relationships, and breeding is only achieved that way.

The entire 'Its not natural' argument is so overplayed. Everything that exists with in the material universe is by definition a product of nature and its laws. If you want to get more aggressive with your 'its not natural' defense then merely take a look at the animal kingdom. We see homosexual behavior EVERYWHERE, especially in other mammals.

And please just don't go down the whole breeding line argument. Its not a requisite in life to have children and it certainly isn't a stipulation in marriage contracts that a couple have children. This may surprise you as well...gay people aren't sterile!!! Yes I know, its a shocker.

#168 Posted by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

People here seem to have difficulty in reading other people's posts, happens a lot in OT actually.

I said various times that I am not here to convince people to share my opinion, I don't care that other people agree with gay marriage and homosexuality, I merely said to legalize it already so you can all shut up and stop crying about it cause it's everywhere I look. (my first post before people derailed the whole thing)

Pro people always use the excuse that religion etc. is trying to force their beliefs down people's throats, yet my opinion here has been met with insults and people treating me as dumb and stupid just because they don't agree with me. So who is doing what really here?

If people want to support homosexuality, good for them. For me as of right now I don't, and probably never will, as many other millions of people do as well. Learn for once that not everyone is going to share the same opinions.

As for homosexuality itself, like I said before, I personally believe that in the next 10 year 90% of countries in the world will have it legalize, but it will never be 100% accepted in society, and that's just something people will have to live with.

#169 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

People here seem to have difficulty in reading other people's posts, happens a lot in OT actually.

I said various times that I am not here to convince people to share my opinion, I don't care that other people agree with gay marriage and homosexuality, I merely said to legalize it already so you can all shut up and stop crying about it cause it's everywhere I look. (my first post before people derailed the whole thing)

Pro people always use the excuse that religion etc. is trying to force their beliefs down people's throats, yet my opinion here has been met with insults and people treating me as dumb and stupid just because they don't agree with me. So who is doing what really here?

If people want to support homosexuality, good for them. For me as of right now I don't, and probably never will, as many other millions of people do as well. Learn for once that not everyone is going to share the same opinions.

As for homosexuality itself, like I said before, I personally believe that in the next 10 year 90% of countries in the world will have it legalize, but it will never be 100% accepted in society, and that's just something people will have to live with.

Probably because you've been saying some "dumb and stupid" things

...Wait, really? You used "dumb and stupid"?

#170 Edited by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Probably because you've been saying some "dumb and stupid" things

Thank you for proving my point. You are one of those people that will insult another with a different opinion than yours, and THAT'S the real problem with this planet.

#171 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Probably because you've been saying some "dumb and stupid" things

Thank you for proving my point.

What point? if you're going to say stupid things, people are going to treat you like an idiot

#172 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

People here seem to have difficulty in reading other people's posts, happens a lot in OT actually.

I said various times that I am not here to convince people to share my opinion, I don't care that other people agree with gay marriage and homosexuality, I merely said to legalize it already so you can all shut up and stop crying about it cause it's everywhere I look. (my first post before people derailed the whole thing)

Pro people always use the excuse that religion etc. is trying to force their beliefs down people's throats, yet my opinion here has been met with insults and people treating me as dumb and stupid just because they don't agree with me. So who is doing what really here?

If people want to support homosexuality, good for them. For me as of right now I don't, and probably never will, as many other millions of people do as well. Learn for once that not everyone is going to share the same opinions.

As for homosexuality itself, like I said before, I personally believe that in the next 10 year 90% of countries in the world will have it legalize, but it will never be 100% accepted in society, and that's just something people will have to live with.

Well said. It's comical that if your opinion differs from OT, you're dumb and ignorant. It's whatever. Don't let it bother you brah, it sure as hell don't bother me.

#173 Posted by capaho (1253 posts) -

@capaho said:

@toast_burner said:

@Solaryellow said:

I never understood what goes on in the mind of a person to care what another individual does between two adults. Your life must suck if you are concerned whether two men or two women can marry. This shouldn't even be an issue but it is a great method of distracting people from important matters.

I know that some people seem to think homosexuality is harmful. e.g. that law in Russia that recently passed that pretty much makes it illegal to be gay, was claiming to be a way to prevent children from being molested because a lot of people there can't tell the difference between a homosexual and a paedophile. Where all these lies come from is a mystery, but clearly it won't fix itself.

Where all of these lies come from is not a mystery, they come from religion. The Russian Orthodox Church is the driving force behind the draconian anti-gay laws in Russia. There is also a longstanding cultural mythology in Russia that being gay equates with effeminacy and weakness.

Religion was illegal in Russia for quite a long time. At the time when it was illegal to to religious, it was also illegal to be gay.

Doesn't make much sense to blame religion here.

All I can say is, the Russian Orthodox Church is the driving force behind the anti-gay laws in Russia. Homosexuality was treated as a mental disorder or criminal offense in the Soviet Union because they believed that it was a character weakness that threatened the strength of the state. It is ironic that the Russian Orthodox Church, which was also banned in the Soviet Union, is now pushing so hard to ban homosexuality in contemporary Russia. Having been oppressed themselves, you'd think they'd be more tolerant, but, hey, that's religious zealotry.

#174 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@FelipeInside said:

@GreySeal9 said:

People here seem to have difficulty in reading other people's posts, happens a lot in OT actually.

I said various times that I am not here to convince people to share my opinion, I don't care that other people agree with gay marriage and homosexuality, I merely said to legalize it already so you can all shut up and stop crying about it cause it's everywhere I look. (my first post before people derailed the whole thing)

Pro people always use the excuse that religion etc. is trying to force their beliefs down people's throats, yet my opinion here has been met with insults and people treating me as dumb and stupid just because they don't agree with me. So who is doing what really here?

If people want to support homosexuality, good for them. For me as of right now I don't, and probably never will, as many other millions of people do as well. Learn for once that not everyone is going to share the same opinions.

As for homosexuality itself, like I said before, I personally believe that in the next 10 year 90% of countries in the world will have it legalize, but it will never be 100% accepted in society, and that's just something people will have to live with.

Well said. It's comical that if your opinion differs from OT, you're dumb and ignorant. It's whatever. Don't let it bother you brah, it sure as hell don't bother me.

probably because you're ignorant

#175 Posted by capaho (1253 posts) -

@thegerg said:

Wait a sec, you say it's an innate quality of a person.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/innate

But you give me grief because I supposedly brought up the "birth" thing?

I think the only person not making sense here is you.

2. Possessed as an essential characteristic; inherent.

It's not "a birth thing." No one is born gay, just as no one is born straight. It is, however, innate. Nothing about it being innte means that it is "a birth thing."

If it's so innate, why can people change it then?

No one is born straight, but everyone's anatomy is born/created for straight relationships. (breeding)

The fundamental flaw in the logic of that simplistic argument is, if procreation is the standard for natural sex, then any sexual activity that doesn't result in a pregnancy is unnatural. It also completely ignores the emotional and psychological components of human sexuality and sexual orientation. It's a meaningless argument that fails to address the realities of human sexuality.

#176 Edited by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

Well said. It's comical that if your opinion differs from OT, you're dumb and ignorant. It's whatever. Don't let it bother you brah, it sure as hell don't bother me.

Doesn't bother me at all, it's just funny to later see them say that Religion or Anti-Gay people try to force their beliefs down people's throats when this is what they are doing to me right here. (with insults inbetween)

Like you said, it seems to be a normal thing here on the forums. If you have a different opinion or like a different game than others, you are dumb, stupid and ignorant. You should have read the backlash I got because I liked a particular mode on the new COD.

Let them be I guess.

@lostrib

"probably because you're ignorant"

LOL, case in point.... just like you mentioned Braun.

#177 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@FelipeInside said:

@GreySeal9 said:

People here seem to have difficulty in reading other people's posts, happens a lot in OT actually.

I said various times that I am not here to convince people to share my opinion, I don't care that other people agree with gay marriage and homosexuality, I merely said to legalize it already so you can all shut up and stop crying about it cause it's everywhere I look. (my first post before people derailed the whole thing)

Pro people always use the excuse that religion etc. is trying to force their beliefs down people's throats, yet my opinion here has been met with insults and people treating me as dumb and stupid just because they don't agree with me. So who is doing what really here?

If people want to support homosexuality, good for them. For me as of right now I don't, and probably never will, as many other millions of people do as well. Learn for once that not everyone is going to share the same opinions.

As for homosexuality itself, like I said before, I personally believe that in the next 10 year 90% of countries in the world will have it legalize, but it will never be 100% accepted in society, and that's just something people will have to live with.

Well said. It's comical that if your opinion differs from OT, you're dumb and ignorant. It's whatever. Don't let it bother you brah, it sure as hell don't bother me.

probably because you're ignorant

LMFAO love the hate. Keep it coming.

#178 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

Well said. It's comical that if your opinion differs from OT, you're dumb and ignorant. It's whatever. Don't let it bother you brah, it sure as hell don't bother me.

Doesn't bother me at all, it's just funny to later see them say that Religion or Anti-Gay people try to force their beliefs down people's throats when this is what they are doing to me right here. (with insults inbetween)

Like you said, it seems to be a normal thing here on the forums. If you have a different opinion or like a different game than others, you are dumb, stupid and ignorant. You should have read the backlash I got because I liked a particular mode on the new COD.

Let them be I guess.

@lostrib

"probably because you're ignorant"

LOL, case in point.... just like you mentioned Braun.

If someone's opinion is based on ignorance, then what is wrong with pointing it out?

#179 Edited by GreySeal9 (24054 posts) -

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

#180 Edited by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@capaho said:

@FelipeInside said:

@thegerg said:

Wait a sec, you say it's an innate quality of a person.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/innate

But you give me grief because I supposedly brought up the "birth" thing?

I think the only person not making sense here is you.

2. Possessed as an essential characteristic; inherent.

It's not "a birth thing." No one is born gay, just as no one is born straight. It is, however, innate. Nothing about it being innte means that it is "a birth thing."

If it's so innate, why can people change it then?

No one is born straight, but everyone's anatomy is born/created for straight relationships. (breeding)

The fundamental flaw in the logic of that simplistic argument is, if procreation is the standard for natural sex, then any sexual activity that doesn't result in a pregnancy is unnatural. It also completely ignores the emotional and psychological components of human sexuality and sexual orientation. It's a meaningless argument that fails to address the realities of human sexuality.

Also, I don't think people alter their anatomy to have gay sex. Many straight and gay people have sex in the same way

#181 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@FelipeInside said:

@GreySeal9 said:

People here seem to have difficulty in reading other people's posts, happens a lot in OT actually.

I said various times that I am not here to convince people to share my opinion, I don't care that other people agree with gay marriage and homosexuality, I merely said to legalize it already so you can all shut up and stop crying about it cause it's everywhere I look. (my first post before people derailed the whole thing)

Pro people always use the excuse that religion etc. is trying to force their beliefs down people's throats, yet my opinion here has been met with insults and people treating me as dumb and stupid just because they don't agree with me. So who is doing what really here?

If people want to support homosexuality, good for them. For me as of right now I don't, and probably never will, as many other millions of people do as well. Learn for once that not everyone is going to share the same opinions.

As for homosexuality itself, like I said before, I personally believe that in the next 10 year 90% of countries in the world will have it legalize, but it will never be 100% accepted in society, and that's just something people will have to live with.

Well said. It's comical that if your opinion differs from OT, you're dumb and ignorant. It's whatever. Don't let it bother you brah, it sure as hell don't bother me.

probably because you're ignorant

LMFAO love the hate. Keep it coming.

there's no hate...

#182 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

No crying here, just laughing my dumb ignorant ass off.

#183 Edited by thegerg (14833 posts) -

@FelipeInside:

"You are one of those people that will insult another with a different opinion than yours, and THAT'S the real problem with this planet."

The problem is that you perceive insults when there are none. Being the that you are ignorant for posting factually incorrect bullshit is not an insult, it is a fact. Do you not know what the word "ignorant" means?

#184 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

No crying here, just laughing my dumb ignorant ass off.

why would you gloat about your own ignorance?

#185 Posted by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

I would if not every second reply was insults and talking down to. Like I said, my valuable time is better spent with people that actually can carry a conversation without disrespecting the other party (@capaho is the only one who has managed that here).

I'm not really anti-gay either. I know people that are gay and even work with them and it doesn't bother me or I don't treat them any differently, I just don't agree with them in that sense.

#186 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

I would if not every second reply was insults and talking down to. Like I said, my valuable time is better spent with people that actually can carry a conversation without disrespecting the other party (@capaho is the only one who has managed that here).

I'm not really anti-gay either. I know people that are gay and even work with them and it doesn't bother me or I don't treat them any differently, I just don't agree with them in that sense.

agree with what? unless you are saying that being gay is a choice

#187 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@GreySeal9 said:

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

No crying here, just laughing my dumb ignorant ass off.

why would you gloat about your own ignorance?

Cuz it's fun ? And you entertain me brah.

#188 Posted by GreySeal9 (24054 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

No crying here, just laughing my dumb ignorant ass off.

Yes, you are crying. You've done nothing but complain about being called dumb and ignorant.

#189 Posted by lostrib (34316 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@GreySeal9 said:

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

No crying here, just laughing my dumb ignorant ass off.

why would you gloat about your own ignorance?

Cuz it's fun ? And you entertain me brah.

You are a sad, strange little man

#190 Posted by thegerg (14833 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage: He's not being told that he is ignorant because his opinion differs. He's being told that he is ignorant because he has clearly demonstrated that he is ignorant about a number of things, such as human reproduction.

#191 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@lostrib said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@GreySeal9 said:

I like how the anti-gay folks don't actually attempt to provide sensible reasons for their stance/opinion, but instead cry about how they are treated.

No crying here, just laughing my dumb ignorant ass off.

why would you gloat about your own ignorance?

Cuz it's fun ? And you entertain me brah.

You are a sad, strange little man

Cool. This sad, strange little man is in the military serving his country. Schmucks like you don't faze me mann.

#192 Edited by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@lostrib said:

You are a sad, strange little man

Cool. This sad, strange little man is in the military serving his country. Schmucks like you don't faze me mann.

I don't agree with the actual act of war Braun, but I respect and admire that you put up ur hand to join the military (even though I'm not from the US).

If humans really weren't greedy and "actually respected other people's opinions, cough* OT cough*), then there wouldn't be wars and you wouldn't have to risk your life for others.

#193 Edited by thegerg (14833 posts) -

@FelipeInside: An honest question, please try to answer.

1-Do you honestly think that pointing out obvious factual ignorance is insulting? Would it be insulting to point out that one is ignorant if they claim, for example, that 2+2=7?

#194 Posted by thegerg (14833 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage: Bragging a your job as if it has any place in the discussion FTL.

#195 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -
#196 Posted by thegerg (14833 posts) -
#198 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage: How in the world is it ironic?

You saying it has no place in the discussion yet ppl throwing around insults. Do they have a place in the discussion brougham ? Thought you were smart dude come on now.

#199 Posted by Aljosa23 (24734 posts) -

FelipeInside is a known idiot and/or troll and braun_roid_rage is someone's alt. You guys are wasting your time.

Also, major LOL at playing the victim. It's always hilarious when the anti-gay crowd acts like they're being oppressed for having deplorable views.

#200 Edited by FelipeInside (25303 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

FelipeInside is a known idiot and/or troll and braun_roid_rage is someone's alt. You guys are wasting your time.

Also, major LOL at playing the victim. It's always hilarious when the anti-gay crowd acts like they're being oppressed for having deplorable views.

Troll? lol..... 0/10.

And congratz on joining the group that insult people with a difference of taste/opinion. Shame oxygen thieves like you continue to exist. And congtraz on coming on here and posting something totally useless to the topic.