If You Had To Become One Of The Following...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

One of them pesky rogue mages has kidnapped you and has forcefully made you the latest guinea pig (not literally) for his transmogrification spells! :shock:

At least he has the deceny though to allow you to choose which of his five spells he can cast on you, and promises that you'll live your full life in your new form. If you fail to decide, it'll be left down to random, so might as well choose. ;)

[spoiler] Yeah, maybe I did just pick the first five species that came into my mind for the poll... [/spoiler]

#2 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47551 posts) -
I'll go with Velociraptor, one of my most favorite dinosaurs. Nice and dangerous too, I also love dangerous animals that can be real killing machines.
#3 Posted by Celldrax (14532 posts) -

Bald eagle. I get to fly... And on top of that, being a bird of prey means little to no predators of my own.

#4 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I'll go with Velociraptor, one of my most favorite dinosaurs. Nice and dangerous too, I also love dangerous animals that can be real killing machines.Toph_Girl250

I know right! Imagine all the attention you'd get! A existing and fully functioning dinosaur of human intelligence!

#5 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
A Flying Squirrel. I could glide around, and it would be cool.
#6 Posted by johnd13 (7821 posts) -

A Flying Squirrel. I could glide around, and it would be cool.meconate

I' d probably go with this too as I could still live in the city or wherever I like. Imagine flying from skyscraper to skyscaper in all those major cities!

As a mammoth or dinosaur I would get caught and spend the rest of my life in captivity which is not cool at all.

#7 Posted by GazaAli (22491 posts) -
I'm the only one that seems to think ice and living all alone is a good thing :p
#8 Posted by kraken2109 (12950 posts) -

Eagles fly.

#9 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

A Wooly Mammoth because I can fly in Skyrim.

#10 Posted by Kats_RK (2079 posts) -

A Flying Squirrel. I could glide around, and it would be cool.meconate

#11 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

A Wooly Mammoth because I can fly in Skyrim.

Goyoshi12

:lol:

Now you'd only have to find a way to get there. :P

#12 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Bald eagle
#13 Posted by Horgen (109964 posts) -
A flying squirrel. First mission will be to build a weapon to scare away predators, then take over the world.
#14 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
A flying squirrel. First mission will be to build a weapon to scare away predators, then take over the world.horgen123
That last part is the job of two lab rats
#15 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Guys, remember you keep your human intelligence. Imagine how incredibly rich and famous you would be if you was a real penguin waiter in a posh restaurant!

#16 Posted by johnd13 (7821 posts) -

Guys, remember you keep your human intelligence. Imagine how incredibly rich and famous you would be if you was a real penguin waiter in a posh restaurant!

sune_Gem

Then I' d become a velociraptor and evolve into a super villain! :twisted:

#17 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

johnd13

Then I' d become a velociraptor and evolve into a super villain! :twisted:

Raptors are the coolest! Although to be one in reality would surely eradicate all privacy.

#18 Posted by CRS98 (9036 posts) -
I'll go with eagle. Probably ask a scientist to hook me up with some weaponry and fight crime.
#19 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14182 posts) -

Velociraptor. I would be the only one in existence so pampered by humans and put in a lovely one bedroom apartment with the all the food i could eat. Life of luxuy that.

#20 Posted by tocool340 (20419 posts) -
I want to say bald eagle, but I'm more likely to get shot out the air by poachers.....ah, I think its worth the risk, so I'll say bald eagle...
#21 Posted by indzman (16520 posts) -

eagle

#22 Posted by metroidfood (11173 posts) -

Velociraptors are not lizards.

#23 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Velociraptors are not lizards.

metroidfood

Who said they were?

#24 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

Nobody would mess with a mammoth.

#25 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

Bald eagle for the awesome scenery and variety of food.

#26 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Nobody would mess with a mammoth.

jim_shorts

Poachers? D:

#27 Posted by CKYguy25 (2180 posts) -

i like penguins, so that one