If you had the ability to....

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
Make everyone in the world look like their personalities, would you do it? Remember that you also will look like your personality, your heart. I'd do it, it will make life easier eh.
#2 Posted by KiIIyou (27151 posts) -
I was thinkin about that same thing in the shower last night. Yeah I do
#3 Posted by johnd13 (8633 posts) -

I' d probably do it I guess. Would save me some time and disappointment from people.

#4 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151905 posts) -
How do personalities look?
#5 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
How do personalities look?LJS9502_basic
Like Pokemon.
#6 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10172 posts) -
Indeed I would. :)
#7 Posted by johnd13 (8633 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]How do personalities look?meconate
Like Pokemon.

Then I would use my flamethrower attack on a lot of people!

#8 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
Personalities can be beautiful or ugly, your heart can be full of flowers, rainbows, and sunshine, or thorns/thunder etc... So the more beautiful your personality is, the better you'll look, that's what I meant! =]
#9 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151905 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]How do personalities look?meconate
Like Pokemon.

I have never played those games.
#10 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]How do personalities look?LJS9502_basic
Like Pokemon.

Oh my ;o
#11 Posted by KiIIyou (27151 posts) -
It'd be like in Sin City, with the bad guy lookin all goblin like and yellow.
#12 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]How do personalities look?LJS9502_basic
Like Pokemon.

But you've seen one, surely? Like Pikachu, that yellow mouse thing? It's shocking that you've never played one.
#13 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
On one hand it would be easy to avoid dangerous people. On the other hand there would be a whole lot more ugly people.
#14 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151905 posts) -
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="meconate"] Like Pokemon.

But you've seen one, surely? Like Pikachu, that yellow mouse thing? It's shocking that you've never played one.

Pikachu I have seen....looks annoying.:P
#15 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I have never played those games.

Then you'll be a pikachu I guess! =P joking joking....
#16 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
I totally would as personality means a lot to me.
#17 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I have never played those games.

Can't say I'm a huge fan, myself. Had a few cards when I was younger, completed it on the Gameboy color... then I lost track and couldn't care.
#18 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="meconate"] But you've seen one, surely? Like Pikachu, that yellow mouse thing? It's shocking that you've never played one.

Don't joke with LJ; he is srs bisness.
#19 Posted by Allicrombie (25359 posts) -
There would be an awful lot of lumps of coal walking around. They'd probably outnumber us good looking people by like 10:1 at least.
#20 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
I totally would as personality means a lot to me.ghoklebutter
A ray of hope pierces the sky! :3
#21 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151905 posts) -
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="meconate"] But you've seen one, surely? Like Pikachu, that yellow mouse thing? It's shocking that you've never played one.

:(
#22 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151905 posts) -
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Pikachu I have seen....looks annoying.:P

Not true. I'm rarely serious. You guys must read my words all wrong.:cry:
#23 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="meconate"] Don't joke with LJ; he is srs bisness.

Well I try at least eh ;o
There would be an awful lot of lumps of coal walking around. They'd probably outnumber us good looking people by like 10:1 at least.Allicrombie
Just realized that could lead to a catastrophe o.o
#24 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]I totally would as personality means a lot to me.FMAB_GTO

That's some vivid language you have there :V Anyway, it means a lot to me in regards to others, but mostly in regards to myself because, you know.
#25 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Pikachu I have seen....looks annoying.:P

:(

*pats head* There there, act like your age darling ;3
#26 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]I totally would as personality means a lot to me.ghoklebutter

That's some vivid language you have there :V Anyway, it means a lot to me in regards to others, but mostly in regards to myself because, you know.

I;m vivid because I FINALLY have internet sweetheart Ameera ;3 I understand, I know you'd look beautiful if that happened!!
#27 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Then you'll be a pikachu I guess! =P joking joking....

Meh, you're cool... I just wish Robert Smith wasn't staring me out every-time I quote you, it adds effect to the seriousness.
#28 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151905 posts) -
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="meconate"] Don't joke with LJ; he is srs bisness.

Meh, you're cool... I just wish Robert Smith wasn't staring me out every-time I quote you, it adds effect to the seriousness.

:lol: No matter which picture I've used...he just stares.
#29 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Not true. I'm rarely serious. You guys must read my words all wrong.:cry:LJS9502_basic

Pretty sure he can see into my soul from that stance...

#30 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151905 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="meconate"] Meh, you're cool... I just wish Robert Smith wasn't staring me out every-time I quote you, it adds effect to the seriousness.meconate

Pretty sure he can see into my soul from that stance...

Then he knows if you personality is pretty.....:P
#31 Posted by lo_Pine (5048 posts) -
Did TC recall the Picture of Dorian Gray? Don't think I would because that'd mean a lot of introverts like me would basically be blank faces... Logically I guess.
#32 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="lo_Pine"]Did TC recall the Picture of Dorian Gray? Don't think I would because that'd mean a lot of introverts like me would basically be blank faces... Logically I guess.

No what's that? ;o
#33 Posted by not_wanted (1977 posts) -

No. Can you imagine.....all the fine ass bit*hes would look like sh*t. So NO...definitely no.:x

But then again.... probably most of the ugly ones would turn out looking great. lol

#34 Posted by lo_Pine (5048 posts) -
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="lo_Pine"]Did TC recall the Picture of Dorian Gray? Don't think I would because that'd mean a lot of introverts like me would basically be blank faces... Logically I guess.

No what's that? ;o

Old story where a painting of a guy reflects his bad personality as he is consumed by fame and greed and stuff like that and eventually the painting looks like a zombie.
#35 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="lo_Pine"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="lo_Pine"]Did TC recall the Picture of Dorian Gray? Don't think I would because that'd mean a lot of introverts like me would basically be blank faces... Logically I guess.

No what's that? ;o

Old story where a painting of a guy reflects his bad personality as he is consumed by fame and greed and stuff like that and eventually the painting looks like a zombie.

Oh I see, interesting~
#36 Posted by dave123321 (34267 posts) -
Nah
#37 Posted by michael_1234576 (8620 posts) -
hell yeah I have a beautiful heart
#38 Posted by KiIIyou (27151 posts) -

hell yeah I have a beautiful heart michael_1234576

#39 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="michael_1234576"]hell yeah I have a beautiful heart KiIIyou

Hey, good looking.
#40 Posted by British_Azimio (2453 posts) -
Number 25 looks just like you.
#41 Posted by leafs_ducks (2699 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]How do personalities look?FMAB_GTO
Personalities can be beautiful or ugly, your heart can be full of flowers, rainbows, and sunshine, or thorns/thunder etc... So the more beautiful your personality is, the better you'll look, that's what I meant! =]

now that you put it that way. hell ya.

#42 Posted by indzman (19148 posts) -

i wish i had Dante's from Devil May Cry personality and looks lol.

#43 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24976 posts) -

Make everyone in the world look like their personalities, would you do it? Remember that you also will look like your personality, your heart. I'd do it, it will make life easier eh.FMAB_GTO

But then we'd all be Persona 4 minus summoning mythical creatures like Pokemon.

#44 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

Sure, although that's highly relative.

#45 Posted by tocool340 (20615 posts) -

No. It would probably be equivalent to living in a world that scarecrow from Batman Begin has released his gas all over the world....

Batman

#46 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

No, then I'd be like Sasuke. >.>

#47 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -

No, then I'd be like Sasuke. >.>

soulless4now
Your obsession with that cartoon boy is creepy >.>
#48 Posted by TehFuneral (8059 posts) -

Totally.

Because im ugly as ugly can get!

#49 Posted by Angie7F (1120 posts) -

I dont think i would. Simple is not always fun.

#50 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

no, I wouldn't use it. the individual is more complex than the generalizations we ascribe to the societal classes. this really just seems like the desire of someone shallow and quite frankly lazy. If you want to know a person's personality based on their appearance, that is prejudiced ideology. hell what's considered to be attractive, pretty, or beautiful is a fickle societal construct. the norm is based on what the vast majority of people find acceptable. this won't change anything on the macro level of society (there might be small panic I assume if people woke up looking different than what they did before), but only on an individual level. I suppose that is point of why you proposed such a silly idea; although there is an ideal for physical attractiveness in the collective social conscious, the individual still has their preferences.

if a person has a beautiful personality but is physically repulsive, why would should I waste my time getting to know them?

Wait a minute...

FMAB_GTO, did you just watch Shallow Hal?