If reincarnation was real, what would you want to come back as.

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DeathnoteSz (643 posts) -

simple question, just curious with what people are going to say. anyways if reincarnation was real i would really love to come back as lion, preferably a male lion to be honest. why?? cause i find lions soo dam interesting, the family aspect of their nature and how everyone in the family or pride is soooo close, male lions are especially interesting because they're the ones who have to build a family or dynasty if you will, which they in turn have to protect against danger, and i also find the fact that they get to laze around while the women do the hunting most of the time really fun loool ;).

anyways if reincarnation was real what would you want to come back as??

#2 Posted by michael_1234576 (8620 posts) -
I would love to come back as a butterfly
#3 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
A rich man.
#4 Posted by dave123321 (33586 posts) -
Person
#5 Posted by ChiefvsGordon (1085 posts) -

God

#6 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -

A person.

#7 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

A human man. Preferably rich.

#8 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -
Scarlett Johanssen's bra.
#9 Posted by DeathnoteSz (643 posts) -

Thefatness16
lol why is being a person again so popular?? wouldn't you guys want to experience something new?? I'd find it boring to come back as a human being
#10 Posted by DeathnoteSz (643 posts) -
I would love to come back as a butterfly michael_1234576
why?
#11 Posted by michael_1234576 (8620 posts) -
#12 Posted by DeathnoteSz (643 posts) -
#13 Posted by konvikt_17 (22129 posts) -

nothing.

one life here is enough.

#14 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thefatness16"]

DeathnoteSz

lol why is being a person again so popular?? wouldn't you guys want to experience something new?? I'd find it boring to come back as a human being

I'd assume since It's reincarnation, I'd have no memory of my previous life. So I wouldn't it boring expierencing life as a human again.

#15 Posted by Inconsistancy (8091 posts) -

[QUOTE="DeathnoteSz"][QUOTE="Thefatness16"]

Thefatness16

I'd assume since It's reincarnation, I'd have no memory of my previous life. So I wouldn't it boring expierencing life as a human again.

Humans have all the fun anyway, would you 'really' enjoy just being a cat all day? No understanding of science (which is too interesting to give up), no hands to manipulate tools/stuff, sitting out in the hot sun 'all' day eating raw meat...

If I had to pick something besides homo sapien, I'd just pick another advanced species(preferably more so than us) that almost certainly exists somewhere else in the universe.

#16 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -
Bitterness.
#17 Posted by KiIIyou (27135 posts) -
A nugget
#18 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -

If I could come back as my dog, I would. She is one spoiled, happy mofo. But if it's some unloved pit-bull, f that.

#19 Posted by KiIIyou (27135 posts) -

If I could come back as my dog, I would. She is one spoiled, happy mofo. But if it's some unloved pit-bull, f that.

brucewayne69
I love pimbles!
#20 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -

A nuggetKiIIyou

of wisdom or chicken?

#21 Posted by KiIIyou (27135 posts) -

[QUOTE="KiIIyou"]A nuggetCHOASXIII

of wisdom or chicken?

Goldy golderson
#22 Posted by Sphensen (718 posts) -

britney murphy

#23 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

[QUOTE="KiIIyou"]A nuggetKiIIyou

of wisdom or chicken?

Goldy golderson

Oh fun. :P

#24 Posted by DeathnoteSz (643 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thefatness16"]

[QUOTE="DeathnoteSz"] lol why is being a person again so popular?? wouldn't you guys want to experience something new?? I'd find it boring to come back as a human beingInconsistancy

Humans have all the fun anyway, would you 'really' enjoy just being a cat all day? No understanding of science (which is too interesting to give up), no hands to manipulate tools/stuff, sitting out in the hot sun 'all' day eating raw meat...

If I had to pick something besides homo sapien, I'd just pick another advanced species(preferably more so than us) that almost certainly exists somewhere else in the universe.

im sure cats enjoy doing that because they have a different mindset, so yes it would actually be fun seeing as i would be a cat. as a human it might not look fun for you, but to a cat its pure fun and joy. and i actually think its fun myself
#25 Posted by KiIIyou (27135 posts) -

[QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

of wisdom or chicken?

CHOASXIII

Goldy golderson

Don't melt, please.
#26 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

[QUOTE="KiIIyou"]Goldy goldersonKiIIyou

Don't melt, please.

Okay

#27 Posted by dkdk999 (6738 posts) -
I would love to come back as a butterfly michael_1234576
You'd have to be a caterpillar first, and the transformation to a butterfly would probably be excrutiatingly painful.
#28 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thefatness16"]

DeathnoteSz

Better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied, though I suppose that if we were aware of our past lives it might get boring after a while (part of my problem with doctrines about the afterlife).

#29 Posted by JohnF111 (14047 posts) -
A faecal parasite, because normally the things I want aren't what happens so that way I can ensure I won't come back as at least one thing.
#30 Posted by DanteSuikoden (3418 posts) -

A pig. Their orgasms last for 30 minutes.

#31 Posted by CreasianDevaili (3991 posts) -
A water bear. But really.. human.
#32 Posted by mariokart64fan (19348 posts) -

how does another human sound

#33 Posted by bobaban (10542 posts) -
Rich born human male. If something other than human, a powerful lion - I'd just eat and mate while the females do all the hunting and caring of the young.
#34 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

A woman. It makes sense for me to be one, honestly.

#35 Posted by Big_Pecks (5230 posts) -

I'd see what being a woman is like.

#36 Posted by wis3boi (31008 posts) -

susan coffey

#37 Posted by GamerZem (539 posts) -

hmm..... a potato.

NO, WAIT. SPIDERMAN.

#38 Posted by tocool340 (20454 posts) -
An exceptional good looking male with gifted abilities and skills that differentiate me from your average human beings....
#39 Posted by xerxes5678 (4702 posts) -

I'd want to come back as an Orca.

#40 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -
A rich man. l4dak47
#41 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

Big_Pecks
Periods ever month, needing tons of makeup in order to suck up to society's standard of beauty, and being viewed as a sex object by some men...Have fun. :P Oh, you also have to pee sitting down. F*ck that.
#42 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

Reincarnation IS real!

Anyway,i just wanna have normal parents,and have an easy start in life.

Maybe a nobleman?

#43 Posted by wis3boi (31008 posts) -

[QUOTE="Big_Pecks"]

gamerguru100

Periods ever month, needing tons of makeup in order to suck up to society's standard of beauty, and being viewed as a sex object by some men...Have fun. :P Oh, you also have to pee sitting down. F*ck that.

you could play with your happy sacks all day :P

#44 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5040 posts) -
Darth Vader.....Or Superman.
#45 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5271 posts) -
A male human of European ancestry.
#46 Posted by Celldrax (14548 posts) -

Dragonborn.

#47 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"][QUOTE="Big_Pecks"]

wis3boi

you could play with your happy sacks all day :P

Cons outweigh the pros, unfortunately. :(
#48 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -
A male human of European ancestry.PernicioEnigma
Yeah, life is pretty easy for us white guys. But I'd like to be a house cat. You do nothing except eat, sleep, sh*t, and play.
#49 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

Dragonborn.

Celldrax
Skyrim FTW
#50 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Dragonborn.

Celldrax

And I'd be a regular dragon!

You'd envy my kind when you see the skies through the eyes of a Dovah...