If Jesus came on Earth today instead of back then

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Shattered-dream
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#302 Shattered-dream
Member since 2012 • 729 Posts

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

If he would of came to Earth today instead of back then would his fate been the same? Not dying on a cross, but put to death? Back then religion was taken more serious, and the church had power well the high priest did. Plus today he would of committed no crime. Back then he didn't, but the high and grand priest claimed he did. I think people woulld follow him the same way, and the politics would arrang him to be put to death or kill him privately. Simply because they would see him as a threat, and more power then themselves. I think killing him was pointless he never even was going to rule as the king. What do you guys think?

P.S. If you don't believe in Jesus don't comment smart stuff saying he's fake it's my opinion you don't have to post to it!

wis3boi

To the athiest guy fighting! Read that in black underline when I made the topic man!

It's an open forum, viewed by anyone, to be posted in by anyone. You bring things on yourself by being void of the critical faculties

Why do you care if people believe in God does it harm you?

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Iszdope"]

Are you an alt?

Iszdope

No read my profile!

No you!

My profile says who I am! Lol

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#304 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

To the athiest guy fighting! Read that in black underline when I made the topic man!

Shattered-dream

It's an open forum, viewed by anyone, to be posted in by anyone. You bring things on yourself by being void of the critical faculties

I don't care.  I do care about the truth and about how people like yourself try to censor everything that you dont agree with then come crying with sweeping generalizations and false claims because you have no argument to back up an argument you started.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="wis3boi"] It's an open forum, viewed by anyone, to be posted in by anyone. You bring things on yourself by being void of the critical facultieswis3boi

I don't care.  I do care about the truth and about how people like yourself try to censor everything that you dont agree with then come crying with sweeping generalizations and false claims because you have no argument to back up an argument you started.

I backed everything I said! I even tried to make peace what do you want then! Lol I don't get what you say! Truth the red sea has been splited sceince proved that! And other stuff there's more it exsist then it don't!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

I backed everything I said! I even tried to make peace what do you want then! Lol I don't get what you say! Truth the red sea has been splited sceince proved that! And other stuff there's more it exsist then it don't!

None of what you said is true.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

Type it in the sea has been spilt:/! What are saying or trying to prove John! And all you said is full of it! I speak facts. You speak your lil opinion and it does not matter what you think! 

like the Rock said!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

Type it in the sea has been spilt:/! What are saying or trying to prove John!

I can type in anything into google and get whatever I wanted, doesn't make it right.  I'm not going to explain it to someone who will ignore the evidence because it goes against their world view

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

I can type in anything into google and get whatever I wanted, doesn't make it right.  I'm not going to explain it to someone who will ignore the evidence because it goes against their world view

It was on tv! There is tracks at the bottom pal! Deny that too? Atheist sure are funny! They always say science proves this and that! But when it proves something you don't like you deny it! You sir don't beleive because you don't want to! And you don't seem very smart ethier! not in typing. I know I can't type, but I have commonsense! 

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

It was on tv! There is tracks at the bottom pal! Deny that too? Atheist sure are funny! They always say science proves this and that! But when it proves something you don't like you deny it! You sir don't beleive because you don't want to! And you don't seem very smart ethier! not in typing. I know I can't type, but I have commonsense! 

You aren't doing your 'club' any favors by showing your willful ignorance

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

Cool story bro pic or it didn't happen!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

Your inability to form coherent sentences is giving me a headache

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

Take a pill! I wish you would make like a tree, and leave!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

If all you can come up with are irrelevant comments like 'cool story' and stuff, I have nothing more to add than "Read a book"

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

And fameous qoute by Francis Bacon! A lil study of Science makes a man a atheist, but a lot of it turns him into a believer into God!

Good night God bless you all including! 

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#317 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Shattered-dream

Lying for Jesus?

dfd

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#318 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

They supposedly found chariot wheels in the red sea. In reality claiming that that is corroborating evidence for God splitting the Red Sea is like finding a tire in the Hudson River and claiming God split it and some poor sap wasn't on his good side.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Ace6301

They supposedly found chariot wheels in the red sea. In reality claiming that that is corroborating evidence for God splitting the Red Sea is like finding a tire in the Hudson River and claiming God split it and some poor sap wasn't on his good side.

not to mention the area with the supposd parting happened is a marsh that can be walked across at low tide. 

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#320 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

wis3boi

not to mention the area with the supposd parting happened is a marsh that can be walked across at low tide. 

Maybe the Jews should have been praising Khonsu, Selene or Tsukuyomi instead of God.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

What a funny guy I spoke no hate towards you at all! You came at me with down talk! So i answered in a truthful way! Jesus told people stuff they did not want to hear but it was the truth the same with you! I guess the truth hurts man!

Shattered-dream

Lie hell you haven't. Pretty much every post you've made in this thread has been full of hate, arrogance and scorn. If you're trying to spread the "good news" to others you're doing a piss poor job of it.

Well I wish I could block people on here! Like you Because I don't hhate or curse at anyone! I fight with people like you that come on my topics, and say Jesus don't exsist! When I clearly asked not to put that if you did not believe! Do you comprehend stuff if you do you do a sorry job at it! You start stuff even Jesus said stuff people did not like look at the pharees! Just get off my stuff! Everything I post people curse on, and act hateful! i don't curse give me the same respect! Next thread I make I bet one of you will be on it with a dumb comment!

It's a public forum. You don't get to pick and choose who reads or responds to your posts. If you can't handle contrary opinions then you might want to avoid the internet.

Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
I think we'd just throw him in the nuthouse, honestly.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

I think we'd just throw him in the nuthouse, honestly. Spartan_N7

Not if he could turn water into wine, he would be an irish hero.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 wis3boi
I think we'd just throw him in the nuthouse, honestly. Spartan_N7
I think I found the TC! :P
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#325 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

We could probably assume that he'd be someone that would be different from today's usual person while still being charismatic and kind and loving

Wouldn't make sense if he came down to save humanity from its sins as a street corner hobo prophet

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]It was on tv! There is tracks at the bottom pal! Deny that too? Atheist sure are funny! They always say science proves this and that! But when it proves something you don't like you deny it! You sir don't beleive because you don't want to! And you don't seem very smart ethier! not in typing. I know I can't type, but I have commonsense! wis3boi

Is your brain one of your weak unused muscles? You give atheist a bad name you give people a bad name. lol really? really? really? This guy has to be joking he thinks he is right about everything. But really I do research before I talk unlike him! It may be a marsh today, but back then it was not. South Carolina was once under water. You can find shark teeth if you dig certain place. It has dried up a lot today. The same as the red sea, and some of the remains is not in a marsh:/! I feel sorry for your kids if you ever have them, but then again I don't know of any female that would put up with your ignorance!