If Jesus came on Earth today instead of back then

This topic is locked from further discussion.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Not sure why Einstein's views are relevant.....:?SNIPER4321
yeah i dont really care. he is same person who invent the formula of atom bomb which kill millions of ppls in japan during WW2. that make him not good man at all.

You cared a page ago. And no, he didn't. Also the atomic bombings did not kill millions (not to downplay the monstrosity of them, but you can't just pull stuff out of your ass).

Retro_Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Retro_Future
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

This thread has been amusing to read. 

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

Retro_Future
You must be extremely bored....
Retro_Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Retro_Future
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

[QUOTE="Retro_Future"]

LJS9502_basic

Yeah, pretty much. 

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]If he would of came to Earth today instead of back then would his fate been the same? Not dying on a cross, but put to death? Back then religion was taken more serious, and the church had power well the high priest did. Plus today he would of committed no crime. Back then he didn't, but the high and grand priest claimed he did. I think people woulld follow him the same way, and the politics would arrang him to be put to death or kill him privately. Simply because they would see him as a threat, and more power then themselves. I think killing him was pointless he never even was going to rule as the king. What do you guys think?Shattered-dream

No, he'd just be another would-be prophet ranting on a street corner. Just like the thousands of other would-be street corner prophets out there.

At first, but healing bling walking on water raising the dead I doubt that .

He didn't do any of that.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]No, he'd just be another would-be prophet ranting on a street corner. Just like the thousands of other would-be street corner prophets out there.SAGE_OF_FIRE

At first, but healing bling walking on water raising the dead I doubt that .

I don't know what "healing bling" means but scripture is not vague about the other two. Jesus walked on water. As for raising the dead, ask Lazarus if Jesus ever raised dead folks.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts
[QUOTE="SAGE_OF_FIRE"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]
At first, but healing bling walking on water raising the dead I doubt that .MrPraline

I don't know what "healing bling" means but scripture is not vague about the other two. Jesus walked on water. As for raising the dead, ask Lazarus if Jesus ever raised dead folks.

Well you see back in the old days when a rappers bling would tarnish....Jesus would make heal it for them. Er...I hope the J man has a sense of humor or I'm in trouble....
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
How would we know for sure that he would really be Jesus?
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
[QUOTE="Retro_Future"]

LJS9502_basic

Right now I'm not, but then again, maybe I am, considering I'm in my house all day nearly every day...
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="SAGE_OF_FIRE"] He didn't do any of that.

Well you see back in the old days when a rappers bling would tarnish....Jesus would make heal it for them. Er...I hope the J man has a sense of humor or I'm in trouble....

lulz
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]Other way round. There is tons of evidence for evolution and not even one tiny bit for creationism.SNIPER4321
See above link and http://islam.thetruecall.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=362 proof

"If the universe is infinite in spatial extent then light from infinite number of stars would always be pouring down on the earth from the skies."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift .

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 worlock77

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="SAGE_OF_FIRE"] He didn't do any of that. LJS9502_basic

Assuming he did exist and was as his believers hold then I kinda don't see how he could not have a sense of humor. Otherwise I think anyone, even the Son of God/God Made Flesh, in his positition would go nuts.

MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 MannyDelgado
Member since 2011 • 1187 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="SAGE_OF_FIRE"] He didn't do any of that.

I'd say you're pretty safe either way
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
Been a while since we had an avid creationist. I miss those days.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#166 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Been a while since we had an avid creationist. I miss those days. HoolaHoopMan

:lol:

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Actually I agree with sniper on one thing:  it's impossible to prove God DOESN'T exist.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 HoolaHoopMan

Actually I agree with sniper on one thing:  it's impossible to prove God DOESN'T exist.

GOGOGOGURT

What compelling logic. Lets do Goblins next.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

GOGOGOGURT
A deistic god, perhaps (although I would take an ignostic stance on the question). A theistic god though? That's easily disprovable.
00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#170 00-Riddick-00
Member since 2009 • 18884 Posts

mvdch.gif

This thread.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 wis3boi

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

-Sun_Tzu-

A deistic god, perhaps (although I would take an ignostic stance on the question). A theistic god though? That's easily disprovable.

Pretty much

0diN_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 0diN_7
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

This topic sucks. I'm so sick of Christian nonsense. You cannot reason with a religious person. These types of things never cover any ground.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 worlock77

GOGOGOGURT

It's also impossible to prove that giant space hamsters don't exist.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 wis3boi

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

worlock77

I hope you don't make fun of my orbital teapot god

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

wis3boi

The Giant Space Hamster is the true god! Burn heretic!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

I will kill you because my god is about love

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts
jesus would have been ignored for the most part. that or posted in a youtube video as a crazy person
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!!!!!!!!!!
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts

That would depend entirely on where he came.  In the Western world, it's unlikely he'd be put to death, but he'd probably be widely ignored as a lunatic, unless he was performing bona fide miracles that captured the scientific and policital communities' interest.  If he went to the developing world and made claims about being related to God, he may well be killed for it.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

-Sun_Tzu-

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you my child, for Minsc will reward you greatly in paradise.

Avatar image for Shattered-dream
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#181 Shattered-dream
Member since 2012 • 729 Posts

He came then, and he will back soon to lead all those who believe in the 1 creator.GrayF0X786
Well said, but I meant the first time around!

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Shattered-dream

That would depend entirely on where he came.  In the Western world, it's unlikely he'd be put to death, but he'd probably be widely ignored as a lunatic, unless he was performing bona fide miracles that captured the scientific and policital communities' interest.  If he went to the developing world and made claims about being related to God, he may well be killed for it.pianist
Jesus traveled he would probably go to place to place in half the time because of technology today! They would do it under cover. When he rose it would be all the media.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

He would support gay marriage, the environment and the poor against big corporations so he would most likely be put to death one way or another. In fact he probably came and got murdered already somewhere in his own name.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Shattered-dream

Actually I agree with sniper on one thing:  it's impossible to prove God DOESN'T exist.GOGOGOGURT

I say there's more proof he then don't.
Science proved the red sea was split, and they found roman armor and weapons and shields at the bottom of it. Plus there are tracks at the bottom. They also proved other parts of the Bible.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Shattered-dream

He would support gay marriage, the environment and the poor against big corporations so he would most likely be put to death one way or another. In fact he probably came and got murdered already somewhere in his own name.kuraimen

He would not support gay marriage. The Bible states that's an abomination towards God!

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]He would support gay marriage, the environment and the poor against big corporations so he would most likely be put to death one way or another. In fact he probably came and got murdered already somewhere in his own name.Shattered-dream

He would not support gay marriage. The Bible states that's an abomination towards God!

The Old Testament also says getting a tattoo is a sin or eating bloody meat Leviticus 19:28, "Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the Lord." Leviticus 19:26, "Do not eat meat that has not been drained of its blood." I believe Jesus preached love and understanding above everything else so this backwards medieval morals wouldn't be of concern to him if they go against love like not allowing two people who love each other, no matter the sex they are, fulfill their lives together.
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]He would support gay marriage, the environment and the poor against big corporations so he would most likely be put to death one way or another. In fact he probably came and got murdered already somewhere in his own name.kuraimen

The Old Testament also says getting a tattoo is a sin or eating bloody meat Leviticus 19:28, "Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the Lord." Leviticus 19:26, "Do not eat meat that has not been drained of its blood." I believe Jesus preached love and understanding above everything else so this backwards medieval morals wouldn't be of concern to him if they go against love like not allowing two people who love each other, no matter the sex they are, fulfill their lives together.

The world may change, but the ways stay the same and so does the scriptures! God burned a city of gays 2 cities !

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 HoolaHoopMan

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]
He would not support gay marriage. The Bible states that's an abomination towards God!Shattered-dream

The world may change, but the ways stay the same and so does the scriptures! God burned a city of gays 2 cities !

Such a loving God.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 kuraimen

He would not support gay marriage. The Bible states that's an abomination towards God!Shattered-dream

Well then if any god preaches intolerance and violence against people because of their sexual preference then that god is nothing more than a piece of crap in my book and not worthy of anyone's time. Jesus I believe never preached such things, he gave preference to love and understanding above anything else and the ones who are against love and understanding are the people against same sex marriages not the ones in favor.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 wis3boi

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]Actually I agree with sniper on one thing:  it's impossible to prove God DOESN'T exist.Shattered-dream

Science proved the red sea was split, and they found roman armor and weapons and shields at the bottom of it. Plus there are tracks at the bottom. They also proved other parts of the Bible.

:lol: wow....just....wow....

Ever hear of a low tide marsh?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 worlock77

So it's still cool to stone your kid to death if they don't take out the trash like you told them to?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 wis3boi

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] The Old Testament also says getting a tattoo is a sin or eating bloody meat Leviticus 19:28, "Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the Lord." Leviticus 19:26, "Do not eat meat that has not been drained of its blood." I believe Jesus preached love and understanding above everything else so this backwards medieval morals wouldn't be of concern to him if they go against love like not allowing two people who love each other, no matter the sex they are, fulfill their lives together.worlock77

So it's still cool to stone your kid to death if they don't take out the trash like you told them to?

And be careful not to make fun of someone's bald head, lest god send two bears to flay 42 children alive.

2 kings 2:23-24

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

wis3boi

And be careful not to make fun of someone's bald head, lest god send two bears to flay 42 children alive.

2 kings 2:23-24

F*ck. I feel so bad for cracking jokes about my friend's receding hairline now. I'm probably responsible for the brutal deaths of hundreds of children.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 HoolaHoopMan

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] The Old Testament also says getting a tattoo is a sin or eating bloody meat Leviticus 19:28, "Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the Lord." Leviticus 19:26, "Do not eat meat that has not been drained of its blood." I believe Jesus preached love and understanding above everything else so this backwards medieval morals wouldn't be of concern to him if they go against love like not allowing two people who love each other, no matter the sex they are, fulfill their lives together.worlock77

'OT doesn't count!' - End LJ impersonation.
Profilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Profilia  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 2226 Posts
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]http://www.ucg.org/science/prove-evolution-false-even-without-bible/ Evolution is wrong. its False.

Won't bother to watch YT videos, but hey, I'll read that article. The first part is ridiculous. Not having found certain fossils yet does not mean they don't exist. That can't be claimed until we have searched everywhere, which (as you can imagine) will take a very, very long time.
It's like finding an exquisite watch on the seashore and yet never finding any previous primitive models of the watch on earth. If you reasoned as an evolutionist, you would deny there was a need for a watchmaker at all, maintaining that time, water, sand, minerals and actions of the elements are sufficient to producing a fully functional watch that runs. This is part of the reason it takes more faith to believe in evolution than in a Creator!article
...Seriously? And next he goes on about how evolution doesn't have enough evidence and makes assumptions, then this happens.
One example of a living thing with exquisite engineering is the tree. It provides breathable oxygen for us while processing carbon dioxide, which would in high amounts in the air be toxic to us. It supplies wood, housing for birds, roots to limit erosion, fruit and seeds to eat, is biodegradable and gives shade. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, "A healthy tree provides a cooling effect that is equivalent to 10 room-size air conditioners operating 20 hours a day." How could something so complex arise from a random, undirected evolutionary process?article
Golly, that sure looks like making an assumption to me... >_>
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 wis3boi

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

HoolaHoopMan

'OT doesn't count!' - End LJ impersonation.

I love that excuse.  It means their entire religion is forfeit

not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 not_wanted
Member since 2008 • 1990 Posts

93730726537276294792.jpg.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="wis3boi"][QUOTE="worlock77"]So it's still cool to stone your kid to death if they don't take out the trash like you told them to?worlock77
 And be careful not to make fun of someone's bald head, lest god send two bears to flay 42 children alive.2 kings 2:23-24

F*ck. I feel so bad for cracking jokes about my friend's receding hairline now. I'm probably responsible for the brutal deaths of hundreds of children.

Your sig of two kids tells all man your sig tells your a pedofile or something....

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"][QUOTE="wis3boi"] And be careful not to make fun of someone's bald head, lest god send two bears to flay 42 children alive.2 kings 2:23-24Shattered-dream

Your sig of two kids tells all man your sig tells your a pedofile or something....

lolwut?

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"][QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]Actually I agree with sniper on one thing:  it's impossible to prove God DOESN'T exist.wis3boi

:lol: wow....just....wow.... Ever hear of a low tide marsh?

You don't want to believe so you won't. Like a Christian said! Athiest love to diss but when your lil science book proves something in the Bible is true you get mad. Grow up, is your brain one of your weak unused muscles? People like you make mad. Science proves this and that. Proves the Bibles fake? It also proves it's real you can't have it your way. And it's tides of March!