If Jesus came on Earth today instead of back then

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#102 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] I dont care who is speaking. i care what is spoken. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread163678/pg1 http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm Next?SNIPER4321

What he is saying is pure nonsense and lies. If you had more than half a brain cell you would realise that. 

so anyone who proof evolution is false aer liar. anyone who say its true is speaking truth anyone who proof creationism is real is liar. nice double standard most of them are educated doctors.

No liar, just dumb dumb
#103 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]:lol: No he wasn't....LJS9502_basic

Jesus (peace be upon him) was muslim. his message was to worship only one God.

Yeah dude...Muslims didn't exist back then. And linking me to a Muslim site that has subverted reality doesn't wash....

Actually muslims did exist.   They were formed when abraham's servant carried his child, and he exiled her.  That was the first offspring of muslims. 

It's in the bible.

#104 Posted by toast_burner (22413 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] I dont care who is speaking. i care what is spoken. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread163678/pg1 http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm Next?SNIPER4321

What he is saying is pure nonsense and lies. If you had more than half a brain cell you would realise that. 

so anyone who proof evolution is false aer liar. anyone who say its true is speaking truth anyone who proof creationism is real is liar. nice double standard most of them are educated doctors.

I'm not saying it's a lie because I disagree with it. I'm saying it's a lie because that's what it is. 

Educated doctors in what? Being a doctor doesn't make you an expert on everthing. 

#105 Posted by comp_atkins (31812 posts) -

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

He's the son of God!

NEWMAHAY

Flawless logic.

GjKfYk3.jpeg

lol'd
#108 Posted by toast_burner (22413 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] Jesus (peace be upon him) was muslim. his message was to worship only one God.GOGOGOGURT

Yeah dude...Muslims didn't exist back then. And linking me to a Muslim site that has subverted reality doesn't wash....

Actually muslims did exist.   They were formed when abraham's servant carried his child, and he exiled her.  That was the first offspring of muslims. 

It's in the bible.

The bible isn't a credible source. 

#109 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]Educated doctors in what? Being a doctor doesn't make you an expert on everthing. SNIPER4321
are you Doctor?

rofl

this is happening

#110 Posted by toast_burner (22413 posts) -

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]Educated doctors in what? Being a doctor doesn't make you an expert on everthing. SNIPER4321
are you Doctor?

No but I know more aboutscience than those people. 

#111 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] No liar, just dumb dumb SNIPER4321
same goes to evolutionists. i rather trust conspiracy theorists than evolutionists. most evolutionists are paid agents.

no agent

paid scientists

#112 Posted by BossPerson (9109 posts) -
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] No liar, just dumb dumb

same goes to evolutionists. i rather trust conspiracy theorists than evolutionists. most evolutionists are paid agents.

let me guess........by the lucafarian rothschild illuminati working to forward atheistic freemasonry?
#113 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

are you Doctor?

Would you go to a dentist for a heart condition? I mean he is a doctor afterall.

#114 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Yeah dude...Muslims didn't exist back then. And linking me to a Muslim site that has subverted reality doesn't wash....

toast_burner

It's in the bible.

The bible isn't a credible source. 

I didn't say it was.  Glad to know you think that, but since we are talking about christianity, and the bible is the book that christians go by, it is true to this conversation.

#115 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Educated doctors in what? Being a doctor doesn't make you an expert on everthing. worlock77

are you Doctor?

Would you go to a dentist for a heart condition? I mean he is a doctor afterall.

Ehhhhhhh
#116 Posted by wis3boi (31819 posts) -

CreationismProof.jpg.

#118 Posted by InEMplease (6356 posts) -

SNIPER4321

#119 Posted by Iffy350 (8345 posts) -

Mods should lock this topic. Its devolved into a pointless argument that Spy cannot win. Put this thread out of its misery.

#121 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

Mods should lock this topic. Its devolved into a pointless argument that Spy cannot win. Put this thread out of its misery.

Iffy350
Is not spy saying evolution bad. Is red sniper.
#122 Posted by wis3boi (31819 posts) -

The one of the most Famouse Athiest Richard Dawkin said he cant be sure God doesnot Exist http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfk7tW429E4 well everything is concluded. we reach conclusion. thus i expose lies of evolutionist and its proven to be wrong. SNIPER4321

your stupid is showing, please think of the children

#123 Posted by Squeets (8184 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Yeah dude...Muslims didn't exist back then. And linking me to a Muslim site that has subverted reality doesn't wash....SNIPER4321
Muslims exist since start of the world. its same religion giving to adam and eve.

Doesn't really matter since all religion is utter garbage created by patriarchs to suppress the masses and rule over society as the heads of the church.

Before the modern era, the church was the richest entity in existance for over 1500+ years, not to mention the most powerful, more powerful than states even.  And that was just in Europe.

Look at the Middle East, oh yeah same deal, Caliphate is the richest entity around, owns all the land, commands all the armies, commands all the regional sheiks.

All religion is a sham.

#125 Posted by wis3boi (31819 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]your stupid is showing, please think of the children SNIPER4321

Yeah i quote Dawkin that every athiest love here another guy that you love

science-without-religion-is1.jpg?w=510&h

Hewas originally athiest but after reading science. he become believer of God.

no one here claim valid to proove me wrong. no body proove here creationism is wrong and evolution is fact. and i alone own everyone in this thread so before argue with me. always prepare yourself to be loss.

I don't get the fascination you have with making an ass out of yourself over the internet

#126 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]your stupid is showing, please think of the children SNIPER4321

no one here claim valid to proove me wrong. no body proove here creationism is wrong and evolution is fact. and i alone own everyone in this thread so before argue with me. always prepare yourself to be loss.

still you not get back me to about man nips and whale hips
#127 Posted by comp_atkins (31812 posts) -
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

CreationismProof.jpg.

SNIPER4321
Evolutionist When given just one proof of creationism. See evidence. see scientific evidence. spout liars/evolutionist/athiest quotes till proof goes away...

ahh.. the classic. "i know you are, but what am i?" response. genius!
#128 Posted by Aljosa23 (25661 posts) -

LOL fake quotes

Anyway, if Jesus was here he'd go apesh1t over Republicans using him to oppress minorities.

#130 Posted by Aljosa23 (25661 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]LOL fake quotes SNIPER4321
what fake quotes? is truth hurt? i know right.. u can go and search on internet u will find. this quote is not made by me.

It wasn't said by Einstein either.

#132 Posted by metroidprime55 (17657 posts) -
I prefer to believe he never existed in the first place.
#133 Posted by Aljosa23 (25661 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]It wasn't said by Einstein either.SNIPER4321
Bring any evidence? proof?

Einstein replied on 24 March 1954:

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. [8]
#135 Posted by Aljosa23 (25661 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] Bring any evidence? proof?SNIPER4321

Einstein replied on 24 March 1954:

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. [8]

but he also said " I am not an Atheist" same wiki u found. i never said he was religious. he was not athiest. that was proven.

I never claimed he was an Atheist. Only that your quote was made-up and that Einstein doesn't attribute Science to Religion.

Are you illiterate or trolling? Judging by your first grade typing and grammar, I'm going to say both.

#137 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]I never claimed he was an AtheistSNIPER4321
so u admit he was not athiest. he never deny existence of God.

He denied the existence of any theistic god. If the word "atheism" is to have any meaning at all, then Einstein would have to be described as an atheist given his rejection of personal deities. And he certainly believed in evolution and he vehemently rejected the silly myths that you're trying to peddle in this thread.

#138 Posted by MBirdy88 (8976 posts) -

[QUOTE="KungfuKitten"]Would be cut in pieces for research.Shattered-dream

He rose from the dead wouldn't allow it.

Superman would kick his ass.
#139 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14150 posts) -

We'd be too educated to fall for his bull.

#141 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
lol this guy is linking ATS and posting dubious Einstein quotes. I like this SNIPER
#142 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]] He denied the existence of any theistic godSNIPER4321
he didnot. than again i dont care who he was.

"I do not believe in a personal God" - Albert Einstein

He really couldn't have been clearer 

#143 Posted by lx_theo (6211 posts) -

*Jesus comes back... Finds himself in North Korea*

#145 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152136 posts) -

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]:lol: No he wasn't....

tenaka2

you don't know what a Muslim means do you? why don't you go read the Qu'ran for once.

Islam was a cult that split of from Judaism well after the birth of christ.

You can add as much magic as you like but the facts remain the same.

Nailed it....
#146 Posted by lx_theo (6211 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] he didnot. than again i dont care who he was. SNIPER4321

either he believe in God or not. its debatable. Im just now gonna conclude it "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God." - Francis Bacon.

No middle ground? How very typical. Why can't people just not know? I personally don't know if there is a God or not. I do realize that there is so little evidence for one that religion is not worth anyone's time. Doesn't set a belief for a god or not.
#147 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] he didnot. than again i dont care who he was. SNIPER4321

either he believe in God or not. its debatable. Im just now gonna conclude it "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God." - Francis Bacon.

Einstein's religious views aren't debatable. These are things that he expressed throughout his life. He saw beauty and magnificence in nature. At worst he could be described as a pantheist, which is nothing more than romanticized atheism. I agree with you when you say that either he believed in God or did not. As Carl Sagan put it, "if by God one means the set of physical laws that govern the universe [which is Einstein's "god"], then clearly there is such a God. This God is emotionally unsatisfying... it does not make much sense to pray to the law of gravity." By your own standard Einstein was an atheist. 

#148 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152136 posts) -
Not sure why Einstein's views are relevant.....:?
#150 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]LOL fake quotes SNIPER4321
what fake quotes? is truth hurt? i know right.. u can go and search on internet u will find. this quote is not made by me.

"You can believe every quote you read on the internet." - Gaius Julius Caesar