if i buy fake cigarettes will people be able to tell?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -

i want to buy fake cigarettes so i can look cool during my break outisde. do u think anyone will be able to tell?

#2 Edited by PernicioEnigma (5271 posts) -

I'd like to think you're joking, but so many people think smoking looks cool I'm not sure whether to take you seriously or not.

#3 Edited by playmynutz (5903 posts) -

It may fool some people but loading it is a hassle and getting caught with one is a drug paraphernalia charge

#4 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2864 posts) -

if you burn that one stick,will it illuminate,or melt? that's how people tell its difference

I myself honestly say no to cigs or even burn any(stop smoking for a brighter generation)

#5 Posted by evildead6789 (6727 posts) -

try electronic cigarettes

#6 Edited by mrmusicman247 (17559 posts) -

I'd like to think you're joking, but so many people think smoking looks cool I'm not sure whether to take you seriously or not.

it is a fact that smoking makes you look cool. if cancer weren't attached to it, more people would smoke

#7 Posted by MonsieurX (28421 posts) -

Just get a real cancer,that looks pretty cool.

#8 Posted by Doom_HellKnight (12182 posts) -

Will people notice that you're living a longer, healthier life and not smelling vile? Probably.

#9 Posted by ferrari2001 (16639 posts) -

People will definitely notice that you are still able to breathe easily after walking down 2 flights of stairs and that your clothes don't smell like a trash heap. Some things you just can't fake easily.

#10 Posted by Hemmaroids (3143 posts) -

I would be able to tell

(stop smoking for a brighter generation)

Awww!!! How kind of you!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by thegerg (14183 posts) -

Some will, some won't, but nearly everyone won't give a shit what you buy.

#12 Posted by SheBites (35 posts) -

People will do anything to look cool, even if it puts themselves at grave risk. I think they should go for it, whatever it is... and if they don't survive, well, less morons on planet earth.

#13 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6509 posts) -

Smoking is cool though. Ricky Ricarto made it badass.

#14 Edited by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

@PernicioEnigma said:

it is a fact that smoking makes you look cool. if cancer weren't attached to it, more people would smoke

Smoking looks cool if you're already attractive, and standing outside a trendy cafe in Paris with a $1500 leather jacket. It doesn't look cool when a waiter goes out back next to a dumpster in his uniform and smokes on his break.

#15 Edited by LordQuorthon (5236 posts) -

This is either the dumbest or the funniest thing I've ever read on the Intrawebs, depending on whether he's being serious or just going for some awesome trolling.

#16 Posted by Evil_Saluki (4870 posts) -

Don't do it. I got caught wearing Tattoo Sleeves once, I never expected people to full on touch me up but it happened. You start using fake cigarettes and the first person who walks out with you will want to take a drag of it. Sods law.

#17 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

not if they dont get close enough. just do it if you want to and "put it out" if they get to close.

#18 Posted by worlock77 (22533 posts) -

If you're smoking to look cool then you're not going to look cool while smoking.

#19 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

@PernicioEnigma said:

only in videos and pictures...

#20 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

What are you, 16? This thread is dildoes.