This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
I think Frank Miller and Zack Snyder should get together and make a movie on the Battle of Salamis which was a naval battle of the persians vs the greeks. Then a movie of the battle of platea which was the battle that basically ended the greco persian war. So together with 300 there could be a trilogy of the entire Greco Persian War.
nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts
I think you've become too obsessed with this whole thing...:P 300 looks like it will be cool, but 2 sequels would just be a repeat and unnecessary (as 90% of all sequels are). That and I would rather Zack Snyder do other projects as he's an increasingly good director.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

Hmmm...intresting.

If they decide to do so, it might be awhile before it's made.  With the eventual sucess, of  300, there's a chance that the studio will greenlight  antother comic project called Watchmen.  Plus Frank Miller is also teaming up with Robert Rodriguez again for Sin City 2.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

I think you've become too obsessed with this whole thing...:P 300 looks like it will be cool, but 2 sequels would just be a repeat and unnecessary (as 90% of all sequels are). That and I would rather Zack Snyder do other projects as he's an increasingly good director.nuttybar

I think it would be intresting to see a movie that is based around other armies not just the spartans. I wanna see the athenians fight, and the battle of platea was a huge battle.