I need the title of this movie.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Icepick2137
Member since 2004 • 1753 Posts
A year or two ago I was watching this movie that came on late a night and it starts out with just a white static screen like you see on a tv with no cable connection and its about this group of people I think it was 3 girls and 3 guys who are going to this house out in the middle of no where that has cameras everywhere and they believe they are on some internet reality show where if they stay in this house for a month then they win like a prize, I think it was a large sum of cash or something and they start to realize its fake when one of them dies and then they keep dieing and at the end these two guys are the ones that run it and its supposedly some illegal internet show thats impossible to find where the whole point of it is to enjoy watchin people kill each other or something like that. Anybody know?
Fumpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fumpa
Member since 2003 • 3307 Posts
i think that was "The Blair Witch Project 2". No it isn't, sorry. Forgot what the story was but just checked and it doesn't fit your description.
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Icepick2137
Also one of the huys that is apart of this "Reality show" you find out towards the end is working with the guy that runs it and hes the one that killed the other contestants, and he chases the last girl alive out of the house with an axe and a cop happens to show up and he cuffs her to the inside of the car and goes in with his gun drawn but comes out with the guy with the axe and they act like practicaly best friends. They lock the girl in a walk in freezer or sometthing and the cop shoots the guy with the axe in the head after they drink a little.
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Icepick2137
i think that was "The Blair Witch Project 2"Fumpa
lol no it definatley wasnt that, I think the movie was called Static or something, but I cant find it in IMDB or google.
Fumpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fumpa
how about this

Halloween: Resurrection (2002)

When a group of teens win a contest to spend a night in Michael Myers' childhood home to be broadcast live on the internet, they believe they are in for a little fun and some free publicity. But, things go frightfully wrong and the game turns into a struggle to make it out of the house alive. Written by Halloween 8

Freddie and Nora are the heads of a new reality website called Dangertainment. For their first broadcast, they decide to hire a group of college students to explore the ruins of the infamous murderer Michael Myers home. Six cash-strapped friends decide to explore the home. What they don't know is that Michael is on his way home back to Haddonfield, and unless they can stop him, they'll become his next victims. Written by Drewbert Awhaat

When a group of college students win a contest to spend the night in the childhood home of brutal serial killer Michael Myers, they expect a few scares but none of them are prepared for what awaits them. The house has been rigged with cameras as they are to be broadcasted live over the internet to be watched by millions. As they wander around the house in search of some kind of answer for Michael's murderous actions they find a bigger problem. Michael has come home and he does not intend to let anyone leave his house alive. Written by SLIMSEANY

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0220506/plotsummary
Fumpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fumpa
if that's not it, i'll have to check back later to see if anyone came up with the right one.
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Icepick2137
No it definitley wasn't that movie, there wasn't any famous actors in it if I recall, I'm almost positive it was called Static or something like that. Like halfway through the movie one of the guys finds a way to hack into the internet with his cellphone or something like that and he cant find this so called website anywhere and the only way he could find it was through some beta codes or some smarty computer geek stuff and finds like this site thats not a com or org or whatever and there is only like one or two users who actually view the site when theres supposed to be like thousands of people watching it. The whole purpose of the expiriment was to just watch people die and only like 3 people are involved in the actual watching.
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Icepick2137
Another thing about the movie is they are in the midle of nowehre in a house and its snowing, all you can see around the house is just white trees and empty space and they are far from any civilization and every now and then they are dropped a package from a plane, and the packages are supposed to contain supplies but they always contain something that is significant to one of the contestants childhoods and are intended to make them go crazy. I think like one of the times the package contains like a bottle of wine a brick and at one point a gun.
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
I have seen that movie, but I dont know the name either.
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Icepick2137
I have seen that movie, but I dont know the name either.lucas_kelly
Yeah it was a weird movie. I remeber one of the guys supposedly hung himself in the hallway but it was really the guy that was chasing the girl with the axe that hung him and the guy that hung was the first to go. i remember one of the other guys was playing playstation or something and the guy with the axe came up behind him and just straight took his head off, it was brutal.
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Icepick2137
Anybody?
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Icepick2137
Bump.
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Icepick2137
Extra Bumpage.
Avatar image for LiCeNSe_2_PRaNk
LiCeNSe_2_PRaNk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LiCeNSe_2_PRaNk
Member since 2006 • 1067 Posts
is it Halloween Resurrection ?
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Icepick2137
is it Halloween Resurrection ?LiCeNSe_2_PRaNk
No its not a famous/popular movie.
Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Account_27
Member since 2005 • 13426 Posts
Yes, I've seen it and know what you are talking about.  But I just can't think of it :P 
Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Icepick2137
Yes, I've seen it and know what you are talking about. But I just can't think of it :P Account_27
*Tear*
metalgearlover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 metalgearlover
Member since 2006 • 1749 Posts
[QUOTE="Fumpa"]how about this

Halloween: Resurrection (2002)

When a group of teens win a contest to spend a night in Michael Myers' childhood home to be broadcast live on the internet, they believe they are in for a little fun and some free publicity. But, things go frightfully wrong and the game turns into a struggle to make it out of the house alive. Written by Halloween 8

Freddie and Nora are the heads of a new reality website called Dangertainment. For their first broadcast, they decide to hire a group of college students to explore the ruins of the infamous murderer Michael Myers home. Six cash-strapped friends decide to explore the home. What they don't know is that Michael is on his way home back to Haddonfield, and unless they can stop him, they'll become his next victims. Written by Drewbert Awhaat

When a group of college students win a contest to spend the night in the childhood home of brutal serial killer Michael Myers, they expect a few scares but none of them are prepared for what awaits them. The house has been rigged with cameras as they are to be broadcasted live over the internet to be watched by millions. As they wander around the house in search of some kind of answer for Michael's murderous actions they find a bigger problem. Michael has come home and he does not intend to let anyone leave his house alive. Written by SLIMSEANY

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0220506/plotsummary

EXACTLY what I was thinking it might be.
IndieShotYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 IndieShotYou
Member since 2006 • 1007 Posts

http://www.obscurehorror.com/horror760.html

Could It Be This? It's called "My Little Eye"

Squidward117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Squidward117
Member since 2005 • 4374 Posts
Joe Schmo..?
EvanSkanes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EvanSkanes
Member since 2004 • 10942 Posts

http://www.obscurehorror.com/horror760.html

Could It Be This? It's called "My Little Eye"

IndieShotYou

That looks like it fits the description. 

Icepick2137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Icepick2137
I just remembered anothe rpart of the film, a stranger apears out of nowhere and stays with them for a while and they ask him if he knows about the game show thing they are on and he says hes never heard of it.