I need help finding one liner game jokes.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

Hello, I am in the middle of writing a script for a video I plan on making this weekend. I'm going to be talking about these 5 games and wanted to have a few funny one liner jokes to incorporate into the script. Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble finding any one liner jokes that I can use in the video.

I would love to hear your jokes and I will even mention you in the video, if you would like.

I only have 2 so far . I'm not sure if they are even funny and is why I need your help.

World of Warcraft

- Just remember , Thunder Lizards do have hearts and If you cut off their tail.... yes, it will grow back again

...but if you do it again

The Thunder Lizard....(long Pause)...... will be like DUDE !!

Batman Arkham Asylum

-So I decided I’m going to put a Batman Costume in my closet with a note attached to it that says “ Tell know one..your the Batman” . I'm hoping I’ll stumble across it when I'm Old and Alzheimer’s ridden. it will mess with my fragile little mind.

Left 4 dead

nothing

Skyrim

InEMplease -Don't even get me started on my wife. If it wasn't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all. We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations. We’re doing everything we can to keep our marriage together. She even made me join a Bridge Club. I jump off next Fredas.

Metro 2033

nothing

Thank you in advance for any help you give.

Contributed jokes

Skyrim:

InEMplease -Don't even get me started on my wife. If it wasn't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all. We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations. We’re doing everything we can to keep our marriage together. She even made me join a Bridge Club. I jump off next Fredas.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

@InEMplease said:

Skyrim: Don't even get me started on my wife. If it wasn't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all. We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations. We’re doing everything we can to keep our marriage together. She even made me join a Bridge Club. I jump off next Fredas.

HAHA,very nice .thanks for contributing. I can definitely work with that. " If it wasn't for pit pockets, I'd have no sex life" genius..I laughed so hard at that one.