i need girl help,plz help OT

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by narutoisapirate (1985 posts) -

well there is this girl i like,we went out a couple months ago but broke up because she said she couldnt handle the relationship at the time.and i have been kinda mean to her afterwords but always apolagized and she wouldnt be mad,i wasnt exactly mean,but i caused problems.so we talk about everyother day,and today we were talking and she randomly told me she still likes me(i do still like her,and she knows that)but sh has a boyfriend.and when i told her i wanted to be with her,but she has a boyfriend and we cant,but i still want to hang out with her next weekend,and she said yes.and i told her it would be hard not showing my affections for her,and she said whatever happens haappens.now my question,what does she mean by that?and any advice is appreciated.also im 13.

#3 Posted by R3Miix (214 posts) -

It most likely means she still has feelings for you and if you kiss her she will start kissing you back then you will get back together.

Don't blame me if anything else bad happens :)

#5 Posted by D_Battery (2478 posts) -

I had a hard time deciphering that... Maybe try not being a horny pubescent 13 year old. Seriously, relationships at that age mean nothing. Go toss the pigskin around with your bros 'til you're at least 16.

#6 Posted by shadowprince92 (1420 posts) -

It means she's basically open for some play dude. Go get it.

Edit: This is by no means to restart a relationship.

#7 Posted by duxup (43443 posts) -
Let's take some inventory: Relationship already ended once for vague reasons. ---- Not a good sign for the future. She's dating someone else. --- Usually a good sign she isn't that into you. You're repeatedly "mean" to her, and spend time repeatedly apologizing. ---- Not the best foundation for a relationship. She told you she still likes you, but again she's seeing someone else. Walk away dude. Run actually.
#9 Posted by narutoisapirate (1985 posts) -

Let's take some inventory: Relationship already ended once for vague reasons. ---- Not a good sign for the future. She's dating someone else. --- Usually a good sign she isn't that into you. You're repeatedly "mean" to her, and spend time repeatedly apologizing. ---- Not the best foundation for a relationship. She told you she still likes you, but again she's seeing someone else. Walk away dude. Run actually.duxup
well,i didnt explain very well.oh well.

#10 Posted by Zerocrossings (7988 posts) -

[QUOTE="narutoisapirate"]

.also im 13.

Fire_Ants

/thread.

Lol.

#11 Posted by pvtdonut54 (8554 posts) -

It means she's a slut dude.

#12 Posted by phillo99 (2369 posts) -

also im 13.

narutoisapirate

Kids dating at thirteen? I don't think you guys were really dating. It's more of a extended crush at that age.

#13 Posted by --Anna-- (4489 posts) -

Hmm...she's ready to cheat on her boyfriend. Well, she's just playing everybody! Do as you please..it won't end well!:?

#14 Posted by GhostRiderMike (960 posts) -
lol i really cant answer this question to u man ur young but i guess u can hang out with her if u want..worry more about making more friends boys and girls then when u get to high school that would be a good time to start dating
#15 Posted by courtneyygee (785 posts) -

Well if she has a boyfriend, you shouldn't provoke her or anything. That is called "Cheating."

I recommend wearing loose fitting pants =P

#16 Posted by ufcfan17 (1641 posts) -

ohh so u r 13?haha please this threads sometimes make me laugh.u no what my advice is?grow up and then date

#18 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -

It means she's a slut dude.

pvtdonut54
I thought of this too.
#19 Posted by YoungGun13 (2581 posts) -

show your feelings, shes givin you a hint...

#20 Posted by EMOEVOLUTION (8997 posts) -

Live and learn.. I guess..

but if I'm being honest these feelings both of you are expressing seem really immature. I doubt either of you really understands what it means to like somebody yet.. so it's good for you to learn now. You don't need advice. Because you're going to end up doing what you want to do anyways regarding this issue, and she will too.

#21 Posted by avatar_genius (8056 posts) -

It means she can't decide if she likes you or not, she's torn.

#22 Posted by Yandere (9878 posts) -

This popped up in my head when I read your post OP.

#23 Posted by queen_vee (438 posts) -
If she has a boyfriend but is willing to play around, she isn't going to leave the guy for you so id stay well clear. Unless your wanting to be part of the cheating party & be posting another OT saying the girl's guy is after you ?
#24 Posted by Talenquil (14 posts) -
It looks like that you and your girlfriend is exactly what the title suggests, but only for a limited time - a lot of things can go wrong with relationships
#25 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10058 posts) -

funny..your problem doesn't seem like a 13 YO's problem.hence i think you're over analyzing it,just go for it,at this age ,experience is the most valuable thing you could achieve.