I have Turner Syndrome but am I ugly??

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AngieLARose (31 posts) -

http://imgur.com/hBqBKWW

This me be.. How evident is my disorder? I have Turner syndrome so I know I'll never be "pretty" pretty.

#2 Edited by bobaban (10560 posts) -

yes but you can still find love

#3 Posted by AngieLARose (31 posts) -

@bobaban: I'm really that ugly?

#4 Posted by themajormayor (25853 posts) -

Nah you don't look ugly. Looks pretty normal to me.

#5 Posted by airshocker (29904 posts) -
@bobaban said:

Don't be a douchebag.

I wouldn't say you were ugly at all, TC.

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (30451 posts) -

Yup.

#7 Posted by Master_Live (14845 posts) -

Internet can be a vicious place.

#8 Posted by AngieLARose (31 posts) -

@MonsieurX: lol fair enough, it's hard having a disorder though.

#9 Posted by Vatusus (4695 posts) -

I would bang you TC

#10 Posted by airshocker (29904 posts) -

@angielarose: I wouldn't listen to 90% of these people when it comes to opinions on beauty. Half of them are children, the other half wouldn't know something beautiful if it sat on their face.

Then there's the trolls that just enjoy making people miserable.

#11 Posted by Storm_Marine (11141 posts) -

no

#12 Posted by deeliman (2448 posts) -

You don't look ugly to me.

#13 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

@airshocker said:
@bobaban said:

Don't be a douchebag.

White knight alert! Relax son, she even said she has Turner's Syndrome. Beauty is symmetry and that throws it off.

#14 Posted by airshocker (29904 posts) -

@bobaban said:

@airshocker said:
@bobaban said:

Don't be a douchebag.

White knight alert! Relax son, she even said she has Turner's Syndrome. Beauty is symmetry and that throws it off.

You being a douche bag has nothing to do with me, I'm just not an asshole to people who don't deserve it. Plus, I don't find her ugly. And even if I did, I wouldn't be so callous as to say it.

Learn some manners, kid. Go talk to your mommy about them.

#15 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@bobaban said:

@airshocker said:
@bobaban said:

Don't be a douchebag.

You being a douche bag has nothing to do with me, I'm just not an asshole to people who don't deserve it. Plus, I don't find her ugly. And even if I did, I wouldn't be so callous as to say it.

Easy there boy, no need to get upset about people you don't even know. She asked I told. Let me guess you'd rather have this thread all being replies of "you're not ugly" but yet no one mentioning how pretty she is. Hahaha get real.

#16 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

Your face is a bit asymmetrical, and our brains tell us that is unattractive.

Are you butt ugly? Not really.

#17 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9842 posts) -

i need a better picture than that, i cant even see anything.

#18 Posted by TheFlush (5565 posts) -

I actually like imperfections, perfect is boring in my opinion. For example, I usually find protruding ears to be very cute!

#19 Edited by airshocker (29904 posts) -

@bobaban said:

@airshocker said:

@bobaban said:

@airshocker said:
@bobaban said:

Don't be a douchebag.

Easy there boy, no need to get upset about people you don't even know. She asked I told. Let me guess you'd rather have this thread all being replies of "you're not ugly" but yet no one mentioning how pretty she is. Hahaha get real.

Calling you out doesn't make me upset. It's funny how trolls always turn to that line of thought.

You are a douchebag, and a troll. It really doesn't get much simpler than that. Herp derp, he must be upset! Rofl.

#20 Posted by Storm_Marine (11141 posts) -

@TheFlush said:

I actually like imperfections, perfect is boring in my opinion. For example, I usually find protruding ears to be very cute!

is she turning you straight? O_o

#21 Edited by AngieLARose (31 posts) -

@bobaban: so anyone who says I'm not ugly is lying? I mean my disorder is hardly evident , I'm told anyway, I'm told this often.

I no I'm not beautiful but no one calls me ugly but myself.

#22 Posted by AngieLARose (31 posts) -

@Gaming-Planet: hurrah for not being butt ugly:) lol I'll take that.

#23 Edited by bobaban (10560 posts) -

@angielarose said:

@bobaban: so anyone who says I'm not ugly is lying? I mean my disorder is hardly evident , I'm told anyway, I'm told this often.

No.........everyone has their preferences.

It's just that even the most plain average looking girls get hit on a lot, so most don't need to go on an internet gaming message board to get validation on their looks. Ergo you don't get hit on alot IRL for a reason.

#24 Posted by deeliman (2448 posts) -

I wouldn't take anything you hear here seriously

#25 Posted by Storm_Marine (11141 posts) -

This thread has potential.

#26 Edited by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

@bobaban said:

@angielarose said:

No.........everyone has their preferences.

It's just that even the most plain average looking girls get hit on a lot, so most don't need to go on an internet gaming message bored to get validation on their looks. Ergo you don't get hit on alot IRL for a reason.

Looks are subjective, but most average looking people will have an easier chance of finding a mate. I tend to find really pretty people intimidating, I'm not sure why but they are nice to look at in photos. I guess the objective part would be your face, since that is how we identify ourselves when we are naked.

#27 Edited by kille142 (59 posts) -

hu she look fine

#28 Posted by ferrari2001 (17001 posts) -

Men are attracted to women. Unless that woman is incredibly overweight or has a deformity of some kind men are going to find that woman attractive. We are simply wired that way. Society tells women they have to look like movie stars and models to be seen as attractive but I'm telling you, if you've got boobs and you aren't unhealthy, then most men are going to be attracted to you in at least some way.

#29 Posted by adders99 (2610 posts) -

looks fine to me.... everyone finds different things beautiful... some men love extremely obese women... its all about what each person finds attractive.

#30 Posted by hippiesanta (9892 posts) -

@angielarose:

You can always find a guy with turner syndrome .... through internet dating

#31 Edited by thegerg (15458 posts) -

@hippiesanta said:

@angielarose:

Haha. No. No she can't.

#32 Edited by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@angielarose: the other half wouldn't know something beautiful if it sat on their face.

i lol'd

#33 Posted by lostrib (37701 posts) -

This thread is just kind of sad

#34 Posted by Colossus122 (100 posts) -

You are beautiful! You have very pretty eyes.

#35 Posted by Jolt_counter119 (4086 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

Women in a nutshell.

#36 Edited by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

the camera didn't break, so I guess not quite that ugly. or just a really good camera. who knows. :P

#37 Posted by helwa1988 (2103 posts) -

you're not ugly. you should have no problem finding a guy.

#38 Edited by XilePrincess (13130 posts) -

You're fine. I didn't know what Turner Syndrome was so I was expecting something nuts (in terms of deformity). All that sticks out to me is your eyes.

#39 Edited by br0kenrabbit (13090 posts) -

@helwa1988 said:

you're not ugly. you should have no problem finding a guy.

^^

A lot of posters here are angry because they can't even get a girl. Think I'm making that up? Stick around long enough, and wait for their 'Girl help' post.

Now, there are hella ugly girls out there, but you're not one of them.

#40 Edited by TehFuneral (8051 posts) -

I can't see your entire face because of you clothes, but you have a pretty face.

As a medical student, I've seen lots of pictures of Turner Syndrome disorder, and I can assure you, you look normal that if you haven't said you have the disorder, people probably wouldn't notice.

#41 Edited by sukraj (23060 posts) -

you look like a normal person

#42 Posted by hippiesanta (9892 posts) -

@sukraj said:

you look like a normal person

they are very normal ...... really..... very normal just like other people

only low self esteem

#43 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

I don't think the woman in that photo is ugly. I'd boink her based on her face.

#44 Posted by themajormayor (25853 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@hippiesanta said:

@angielarose:

Haha. No. No she can't.

Why not?

#45 Posted by British_Azimio (2452 posts) -

You're decent looking. I'm venture to say that most people who 'know' they are ugly would not post a picture asking if they are ugly or not.

#46 Posted by always_explicit (2932 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@thegerg said:

@hippiesanta said:

@angielarose:

Haha. No. No she can't.

Why not?

Only females can have Turner syndrome. I wouldnt say you are ugly. I wouldnt have really noticed if you had not have said you had a syndrome. Even then its only your eyes that are telling. I would....haha

#47 Edited by ad1x2 (5673 posts) -

TC, if people on this forum tell you that you are ugly, you might not want to take it too seriously. The reason is because the following famous women have been called ugly here on more than one occasion:

• Katy Perry
  • Megan Fox
  • Kate Upton
  • Scarlett Johannson
  • Beyonce
  • Jessica Alba
  • Rihanna (before she got super skinny and covered in tattoos)
  • Alicia Keys
  • Salma Hayek
  • Meagan Good
  • Zoe Saldana

And many, many more. I don't mean they said they were just not their type, they flat out called those women hideously ugly like they were deformed and obese.

Ironically many of those people who call them ugly will be the first to post a thread about getting help scoring a girl they like in high school or college.

#48 Posted by RadecSupreme (4682 posts) -

I Don't think so.

#49 Edited by elkoldo (1164 posts) -

As for your looks ,by no goddamn standard can you be called ugly.

As for your illness , I just did a quick search , it seems like the only problems are that you're infertile , which is treatable these days, and you aren't of adult height , who the fook cares ? Actually I personally find tiny girls attractive.

[Looking back at your photo] Seriously kid , there ain't nothing wrong with the way you look.You're blonde ! God only knows how much I wish I were blonde.

#50 Posted by thegerg (15458 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@thegerg said:

@hippiesanta said:

@angielarose:

Haha. No. No she can't.

Why not?

Because there are no male members of any internet dating sites with Turner Syndrome.