I hate my family! They treat me very badly.... I'm thinking to leave forever..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ameer27
Member since 2009 • 369 Posts

First, sorry for the long post, but I wish if you have the time to read it... Ok, so here we go:

My mother always talks s*** to me. Always compares me with my brother. She tells me that my brother is a lot better than me. But still, she also talks s*** to him as well. The last time they were talking and she said "You don't belong among us..." I felt hurt even though she didn't say it to me, but he's my brother after all. I once wanted to tell her something urgent, I found that she is sleeping, but she was just taking a little nap, and her naps could stray too long, sometimes until the morning. So I woke her up. She started telling me, "You're certainly not normal. Do you consider it normal to wake me up from my sleep?" Yea, it sounds perfectly normal to me. Anyway, the same day, I was sleeping because I had to wake up early the next day and I was tired as hell. She just came into the room, turned on the lights and began yelling at me until I woke up. Turned out she wanted to "talk" to me about a "crime" I did, and this crime was wanting to quit my job. She also brought my grandpa (her dad) with her to help her talk bad to me. Like one isn't enough already. Anyway, they wanted to "vilify" me for wanting to leave the job. Sometimes she keeps talking s*** and yelling at me until she drives me to tell her to shut up. Once I do this, she just calls my grandpa. What justice is this? She has the right to do whatever to me, and I have no right to even talk to her?

My family also make fun of my dream, and they ridicule me every time I mention it, even though I do have the potential to make that dream come true, but I just don't have the opportunities. Instead of supporting me and encouraging me, my mother keeps telling me, "even if you are given 100 years, you won't make this dream come true, I guarantee you. If you do, then I permit you to slap me." Wow, what a great permission indeed...

My uncle's wife asked me today to help her with some stuff because she doesn't like the house she's in and the b**** suddenly decided she wants to move (my uncle was out of the country for work). At first I asked her how long it will take, and she said about half an hour, so I said "of course I can help," even though I actually had other stuff to do, but I decided that I should help her and postpone the things I have. Then she decided that it'll take more than an hour. At this point I told her "oh, if it'll take more than an hour, then I'm afraid I won't be able to postpone my matters that long." And pay attention, I didn't say I don't want to help yet. In fact, I was planning on postponing my stuff even more just to help her. She quickly got angry and said, before I was able to say anything else, "Ok, ok. Go do your stupid stuff and don't help your uncle's wife, cuz your things are more important." Well, yea, definitely they're more important than a f***ing whore! Then my grandmother (my uncle's and mother's mom) called my mother to tell her that I just refused to help. She just told her that I refused to help, she didn't mention the reason. And she started telling my mother "This boy doesn't have even a drip of good to others." and all... She then gave me the phone and told me to talk to my mother. My mother started shouting and telling me "Curse you! You refuse to help your uncle's wife? What kind of a son are you? I hope you weren't even born!" I told her that I have my reasons but she refused to hear me, and before I could say anything else, she closed the line in my face.

Then my grandmother drove me out of her house and told me to go home. So I went home angry and all, cursing this s***ty family on the way. So, as soon as I arrived home, I found my mother waiting at the door. To be honest, I was planning to go home relax a bit, and I wasn't expecting my mother to show up just after I opened the door. And, she started telling me the same s***. That I am a very bad and evil person, I don't help or do good to anybody, even though that's wrong. She said "A person asks you for help, and you turn it down? What kind of a person are you? Don't expect to get help from other people…" If I wasn't busy, I would surely have helped her with pleasure, even though I hate her to hell. But I was busy, what can I do? I also have had helped her yesterday. How exactly am I a bad person if I was intending to help her but she just didn't give me the chance? Isn't it enough to have the intention to help? Even though you weren't able to. And if you're not able to and you're busy, you would expect the other person to understand this, but no, not with my family. However, my mother also told me that she wish if I wasn't born, and she started telling me that I'm like my father. I told her, "Well, if you (the family, I meant) did this s*** to my father, then I personally give him all the right to leave and emigrate to somewhere else." Which he has done a long time ago, and haven't returned at all ever since, and he told me the reason was that my family (especially my mother) treated him like s*** but I didn't understand him until I grew up enough (this moment and the few last years.)

Now, tell me, who's right? Me or my family? Does my uncle's wife have the right to tell me to help her on the expense of my other more important matters? And does my family have the right to have such a harsh and crappy reaction? I'm sure you'll say that I have all the right, cuz according to common sense, that's what everyone would feel.

Anyway, I'm thinking to leave soon. Probably in about a year, because I need money. I'm not only planning to leave only the house, but I'm planning to leave the entire country, with no return, nor looking back. I'm thinking to emigrate to the US.

One more thing: I always try to be good with them, and I always do my best at doing this, but that's how they return it to me? Believe me, I am so tired of just ignoring their hatred and treatment to me, and I can't do it anymore. I'm just longing to the moment that I'm all set and ready to leave for good. If I don't leave them, I'm afraid this will lead to the bad for all of us. So, I have taken this as a must. Maybe when I leave they'll realize my value? Unfortunately, it'll be too late when they call me and I just close the line in their face. I'm certain that I'll be much happier without them, and I'm certain I don't need them. Who would?

Now, those are just very very few examples of how they treat me, and they are not the worst examples either. There are far more and worse situations than these. If I'm going to talk about them all, then I'll be able to write about 10 books consisting of about 500 pages (A3 size) each, and with a font smaller than "12" in Word.

They sometimes even drive me to cry because of the things they say to me and the way they treat me. Now, tell me honestly, have you ever heard or come across a family worse than this? I bet that once I leave, I wouldn't even feel that I miss them even a tiny bit, even if I stayed my entire life there.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
DeX2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DeX2010
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts
If you really do not feel happy with you family, then leave. I am saying this assuming that you are 18+ if your not, then I'm afraid you gotta stay. No persons family should be constantly insulting them or saying they are worth crap.
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

I'll help you out, i'm bored as ***. Firstly, how old are you? And tell me honestly, what do you do on a daily basis and how do you act.

Because for them to ridicule you like that, there's gotta be a reason. And i know there's a reason. Parents usually have strong bonds with their children, regardless of any hardships.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

What are you looking for us to do about all this?

PSN-SCRODE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PSN-SCRODE
Member since 2008 • 652 Posts

uhhh ohhh I see another kid murdering parents story brewing up here. :P

sinpkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sinpkr
Member since 2010 • 1255 Posts

i stopped giving a **** about wat my family thought about me a long time ago. u should do the same . just ignore wat they say and say yes and ok .

MasonLovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MasonLovak
Member since 2011 • 741 Posts

Pirate700
Looks to me like he is asking for our opinions on what he should do about the situation
PSN-SCRODE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PSN-SCRODE
Member since 2008 • 652 Posts

[QUOTE="PSN-SCRODE"]

uhhh ohhh I see another kid murdering parents story brewing up here.

ABCarmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ABCarmine
Member since 2011 • 1937 Posts

Get family therapy, if you're over 18 run away, They shouldn't be talking to you like that, but is there anything that you did that might have provoked this (Even if you did it's not right, just asking)

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

MasonLovak

Looks to me like he is asking for our opinions on what he should do about the situation

It's a little hard when we don't know the actual situation. Generally in these situations with kids online they are completely exagerating everything.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

i don't understand why people run to the internet and ask random strangers about making big life choices... sorry TC but theres nothing i can do because i don't know you or your family or the whole story to the situtation.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

this is what you need to do: be a motherf***er. make your parents scared of you so they don't get mad at you anymore. you're gonna have to do some messed up s*** for that to happen, but if you want them to get off your balls, that's what you need to do.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#14 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
You can live with me.
fusionhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 fusionhunter
Member since 2008 • 2009 Posts

Hey
To be honest I can't really comment because I don't you personally or what type of person nor do I know you family so I'm not gonna make a decision of a group of people from some text but I will say to stick to what ever your dreams may be because it's the only way to get to them. Don't let nobody tell you what you can and can't do.
If your 18 and you really hate your family. Move out and begin a new and better life. If your not 18 and you really find life hard ring a support service and talk to people trained in that area or even talk to your mother about how you feel.

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Omni-Wrath
Member since 2008 • 1970 Posts

[QUOTE="MasonLovak"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Pirate700

It's a little hard when we don't know the actual situation. Generally in these situations with kids online they are completely exagerating everything.

That and they don't tell the full stories.

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

Hate is a strong word kid.

Anyway, wouldn't this go nicely in your blog??

Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ameer27

Pirate700

Well, I'm not a kid. I'm 19 years old. And I'm not exaggerating anything. I'm just saying how my family exactly treats me.
m45t3rch13f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 m45t3rch13f
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts
Cool story bro! Blog it.
Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ameer27

I'll help you out, i'm bored as ***. Firstly, how old are you? And tell me honestly, what do you do on a daily basis and how do you act.

Because for them to ridicule you like that, there's gotta be a reason. And i know there's a reason. Parents usually have strong bonds with their children, regardless of any hardships.

Lucianu
I'm 19. I seriously can't see the reason to ridicule me... They just laugh and say "wow, this dream is so hard. You're not going to fulfill it" and things like that...
Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ameer27

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="MasonLovak"] Looks to me like he is asking for our opinions on what he should do about the situationOmni-Wrath

Well, if you want me to tell the whole story, I said I would be able to write a book. Do you want me to say the full story in a single topic?
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

Even if you were a complete jerk to your family...

It's not acceptable for them to get on you so hard for little things. And for them to mock you for your dreams and wanting a future, that's not cool either. Obviously, I don't understand the whole situation but if things are as bad as you say they are you should seriously consider leaving. Maybe not leave the country, but still, move to another part of whatever country you're in, the US would be accomodating though.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I recommend using a hammer.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="MasonLovak"] Looks to me like he is asking for our opinions on what he should do about the situationAmeer27

Well, I'm not a kid. I'm 19 years old. And I'm not exaggerating anything. I'm just saying how my family exactly treats me.

dude, i just turned 20, your a grown man now, running to the Internet for answers to your family probs isn't good. You need to man up and either talk to your family or just live with it till you get some cash and can move out. Either way, this isn't the right way to go about it, if you were 13 or something i could understand but your 19, your an adult start acting like one.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
We don't know the situation and I doubt anyone here can help. Maybe see if you can talk to a counselor or something.
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts

Blog it

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Omni-Wrath

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]

Ameer27

I'm 19. I seriously can't see the reason to ridicule me... They just laugh and say "wow, this dream is so hard. You're not going to fulfill it" and things like that...

And your dream is?

Have you actually done anything to support that your dream is possible?

Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ameer27

[QUOTE="Ameer27"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]It's a little hard when we don't know the actual situation. Generally in these situations with kids online they are completely exagerating everything.

Chris_Williams

dude, i just turned 20, your a grown man now, running to the Internet for answers to your family probs isn't good. You need to man up and either talk to your family or just live with it till you get some cash and can move out. Either way, this isn't the right way to go about it, if you were 13 or something i could understand but your 19, your an adult start acting like one.

Well, I guess you're right. I'm somewhat acting like a kid. But I feel very sad at the moment, and I really couldn't take it anymore, so I thought I should talk about it here. Anyway, I think you're right...

Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ameer27

[QUOTE="Ameer27"][QUOTE="Lucianu"]

Omni-Wrath

And your dream is?

Well, doesn't matter what my dream is... I don't like talking about it here. And yes, I have done many things to support it.
Candy-Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Candy-Star
Member since 2004 • 4378 Posts

Pirate700

thanks for contributing!
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Ameer27"] Well, I'm not a kid. I'm 19 years old. And I'm not exaggerating anything. I'm just saying how my family exactly treats me.Ameer27

Well, I guess you're right. I'm somewhat acting like a kid. But I feel very sad at the moment, and I really couldn't take it anymore, so I thought I should talk about it here. Anyway, I think you're right...

i mean i think its cool you actually like and trust this place to actually talk about your problems but unfortunately your not going to get the advice your looking for here, i didn't say what i said to be mean or anything, i really want you to go talk to someone "professional" or actually sit down with your parents and tell them how you feel. I mean i been where you are so i understand.
stanleycup98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 stanleycup98
Member since 2006 • 6144 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Ameer27"] Well, I'm not a kid. I'm 19 years old. And I'm not exaggerating anything. I'm just saying how my family exactly treats me.Ameer27

If you're 19 and you put up with taking crap from your family, that's your problem. You're old enough now, take it into your own hands.

Sorry if that sounded harsh, but I mean it. You should be able to deal with the problem and speak up to your family and tell them what you feel. You are old enough now to leave and live your own life. In much of the US, it would be expected that you would have left home by now.

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Omni-Wrath

[QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

[QUOTE="Ameer27"] I'm 19. I seriously can't see the reason to ridicule me... They just laugh and say "wow, this dream is so hard. You're not going to fulfill it" and things like that...Ameer27

And your dream is?

Well, doesn't matter what my dream is... I don't like talking about it here. And yes, I have done many things to support it.

You don't even tell us what it is. You don't seem very confident about it then.
If you are very sure that you can achieve your dream then leave your family in pursuit of it. Your family bringing you down won't help you achieve for whatever you are after.
Don't be over your head though. Ask some of your best friends or people that closely know you to see what their opinions are.

M4Ntan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 M4Ntan
Member since 2009 • 1438 Posts

[QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

[QUOTE="Ameer27"] I'm 19. I seriously can't see the reason to ridicule me... They just laugh and say "wow, this dream is so hard. You're not going to fulfill it" and things like that...Ameer27

And your dream is?

I am guessing astronaut or dancer. quote me on it.

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

[QUOTE="Ameer27"][QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

And your dream is?

M4Ntan

I'm going with male pornstar.

epac_shred90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 epac_shred90
Member since 2009 • 177 Posts

Here's my suggestion: Man up and grow a pair.

Same thing always happened between me and my dad, but once i turned 18 and got a decent job things between us started to get really bad. By the time i was 19, i hated him so bad i couldn't stand to look at him. Anyway we got into a bad fight and the next day i moved out. Since I moved out, things have been extremely great for me and also my relationship with him is atleast stable now. But really its just your mom dude, stand up to her and don't take any sh!t from her. I'm not saying to treat her like crap, just dont let her run all over you. Until you do something, your always gonna get treated like crap. My 2 cents anywayz.

ArchonBasic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ArchonBasic
Member since 2002 • 6420 Posts

[QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]It's a little hard when we don't know the actual situation. Generally in these situations with kids online they are completely exagerating everything.

Ameer27

Well, if you want me to tell the whole story, I said I would be able to write a book. Do you want me to say the full story in a single topic?

That's a fine goal to have, but even many accomplished authors barely scrape by on the money they make from writing. Writing a book is possible, but expecting to live off the proceeds might be unrealistic. You mentioned something about quitting your job in your original post, and I'd wager that's probably the source of a lot of the tension between you and your family. Keep working toward your goal of writing a book, but keep a reliable job and try to support yourself as much as possible in the meantime.

Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ameer27
[QUOTE="Ameer27"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] dude, i just turned 20, your a grown man now, running to the Internet for answers to your family probs isn't good. You need to man up and either talk to your family or just live with it till you get some cash and can move out. Either way, this isn't the right way to go about it, if you were 13 or something i could understand but your 19, your an adult start acting like one. Chris_Williams

I don't think what you said was mean at all. I just think you're right that I won't find the advice I want here... Even though some of them did help. I'm glad you understand me... i mean i think its cool you actually like and trust this place to actually talk about your problems but unfortunately your not going to get the advice your looking for here, i didn't say what i said to be mean or anything, i really want you to go talk to someone "professional" or actually sit down with your parents and tell them how you feel. I mean i been where you are so i understand.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

going to abandon your support, be sure to have a plan that is self sufficient, the last thing you want is to be hungry.

Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ameer27

[QUOTE="M4Ntan"]

[QUOTE="Ameer27"] Well, doesn't matter what my dream is... I don't like talking about it here. And yes, I have done many things to support it.Jagged3dge

I'm going with male pornstar.

Lol... No. Definitely neither of what you guys said. Anyway, it's related to music. That's all I can say.. I hope you respect that I don't want to say it here....
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

If you have sex with your neighbors cat they will start to become jealous and like you again.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#42 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
I'm sorry to say this is really better suited for your blog. Best of luck.