I hate gamespot moderators

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by sundayismyDAD (406 posts) -

http://www.trollarea.com/forums/topic/i-hate-gamespot-moderators/

Just the slightest infraction will get you banned from them. That is why I think that creating more lenient forums is the best way to go instead of feeding the fire that is Gamespot or any other big forum.

#2 Edited by sundayismyDAD (406 posts) -

What do you guys think?

#3 Posted by thehig1 (1664 posts) -

Meh I don't really notice the moderators as i genrally try not to be a douche and you'll never get the same volume of people on smaller sites.

#4 Edited by VaguelyTagged (10154 posts) -

yeah, they keep threatening me that they're going to ban me if i refuse to show them my boobies.

#5 Posted by Korvus (3520 posts) -

@VaguelyTagged: I think what they wrote was "...If you don't stop showing us your breasts".

#6 Posted by thegerg (15009 posts) -

Do you know what a question is?

#7 Edited by El_Zo1212o (6010 posts) -

I can say "fuck" on the forums for a major gaming site. How much more lenient can it get?

#8 Posted by GazaAli (22647 posts) -

yeah, they keep threatening me that they're going to ban me if i refuse to show them my boobies.

you mean moobs?

#9 Posted by mattykovax (22693 posts) -

I don't have issues with the moderators. I have not been around in a while but I used to get along well with a lot of them. Plus I had a brief stint as one and I understand the difference between personal opinions and following what the site tells you.

Besides as someone who has been a member of this site for a long time I can honestly say this is one of the least moderated places I have seen and the most lenient gamespot has ever been.

I do however wonder if that correlates at all with the fact that the site is pretty dead.

#10 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -

And yet here you are "feeding the fire".

#11 Posted by indzman (17534 posts) -

TC , you should not make anti mod threads , you might get moderated. You can always complain or ask in ask mods forum if with any particular mod you are having problem with. Just a word of advise :)

#12 Posted by Dariency (9406 posts) -

If you have an issue with a particular moderation, feel free to PM us about it. Also, the slightest infraction will not get you banned. Keep making those infractions though and the repercussions get more severe.