i got in trouble today at school for nothing

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 yamum2
Member since 2007 • 5879 Posts
Well i am at a christain school and this is what i did that almost got me suspended.
It was the start of 5 period. There were two kids on the computer in the room already. so i knocked on the door asking then to let me in. One of then wouldnt move at just poked faces at me and one of them opened the door. I was anoyyed at the one who didnt open the door. So i got a basketball and tapped him on the head, then i got out of the game he was playing on the computer. Then he went and told the principle and i got yelled at and almost suspened. Do u think i deserved it.
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
yes....you did deserve it
Matthew_Kaeser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Matthew_Kaeser
Member since 2002 • 13493 Posts
Bah!... Don't get me started on how I feel about the way Christian schools attempt to fully control their students at all times.
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Davidhye
Member since 2005 • 12018 Posts
i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yamum2
i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?Davidhye
im in year 8. and how come u couldnt understand it
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 yamum2
yes....you did deserve itLA_lakers_4life
y did i deserve it
TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts
Do they teach grammar?
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
wow thats about the same as my school. I got in school susspension for talking during class.
Sansname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: -2

#9 Sansname
Member since 2004 • 2643 Posts
I lost 1 point on my Photoshop homework because the teacher thought the 2 in CS2 looked like a 7 because of the font I was using, even though I asked 6 different people in class and they all agreed it was a 2. >_>
en-z-io

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 en-z-io
Member since 2004 • 3390 Posts
[QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?yamum2

Because you worded your story so poorly...
SoberWarock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 SoberWarock
Member since 2005 • 3086 Posts
You ate too much of t3h fried chicken.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78b683675c5
deactivated-5d78b683675c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5d78b683675c5
Member since 2007 • 3161 Posts
What a little brat, that's so ridiculous.  And i'm talking about the guy that told on you
Radiantmime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Radiantmime
Member since 2005 • 3610 Posts
Bah!... Don't get me started on how I feel about the way Christian schools attempt to fully control their students at all times. Matthew_Kaeser
*Tries to instigate something* What, and how exactly are these schools attempting this so called full control over the student population. It's not true. :P
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LA_lakers_4life
[QUOTE="LA_lakers_4life"]yes....you did deserve ityamum2
y did i deserve it

cause if what you wrote was that incomprehensible....then how could you be able to really understand what you did.....
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Davidhye
[QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?yamum2

8th grade? well, i jus didn't get basketball part... did u play basketball or you threw basketball ball at him...
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 yamum2
[QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?en-z-io

what other words is there to use. instead of what i put
teh_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 teh_forbidden
Member since 2006 • 521 Posts
It was so ambiguous I can't even judge.
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 yamum2
[QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?Davidhye

8th grade? well, i jus didn't get basketball part... did u play basketball or you threw basketball ball at him...

i had a basketball in my hands and i tapped him in the head with it becuase he wouldnt let me in the class.
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 yamum2
It was so ambiguous I can't even judge.teh_****
what dose ambiguous mean.
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Davidhye
[QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?yamum2

u edited it - i still don't get it :lol:
en-z-io

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 en-z-io

Uhm... let me put it in simpler terms: the way in which you wrote your story was incredibly difficult to understand; the grammar and punctuation were terrible and it was entirely confusing...
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Davidhye
[QUOTE="Davidhye"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?yamum2

i had a basketball in my hands and i tapped him in the head with it becuase he wouldnt let me in the class.

ok so what about this part then i got out of the game he was playing on the computer. and why did u go to principle
1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 1337_ownage
Member since 2006 • 1668 Posts
well i am at a christain school and this is what i did that almost got me suspended.
It was the start of 5 period. there were two kids on the computer in the room already. so i knock on the door asking then to let me in. one of then wouldnt move at just poked faces at us and one of them opened the door. i was anoyyed at the one who didt open the door. so i got a basketball and tapped him on the head then i got out of the game he was playing on the computer. Then we went and told the principle and i got yelled at and almost suspened. Do u think i deserved it.
yamum2
PUBLIC SCHOOL FTW.....but seriously you got suspended for that...if that happened i would cuss out the principle and just flip her desk over and go insane...i also got in trouble today for no reason i was standing in the shade..and that yardnazi said we werent supervised and sent us to ADP ( alternate day program) which is unreasonable since we were right by the basketbll courts with a teacher there...so i spent my lunch with my friends inside for no reason....what a *****
freek_brothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 freek_brothers
Member since 2007 • 280 Posts

well i am at a christain school, and this is what I had done that almost got me suspended today.
It was the start of the 5th period, there were two kids on the computer in the room already. I knocked on the door asking then to let me in. one of them would'nt move, and they just poked faces at us, and then one of them opened the door. I was annoyed at the one who did'nt open the door. so I got a basketball and tapped him on the head, I quitted the game he was playing on the computer, and then we went and told the principle and I got yelled at and almost suspened. Do u think I deserved this.
yamum2

Edited to the best of my ability, sorry I'am trying to practice for my english course to get better at making a formal sentence. 

Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
We've all been there.
Matthew_Kaeser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Matthew_Kaeser
Member since 2002 • 13493 Posts
[QUOTE="Matthew_Kaeser"]Bah!... Don't get me started on how I feel about the way Christian schools attempt to fully control their students at all times. Radiantmime
*Tries to instigate something* What, and how exactly are these schools attempting this so called full control over the student population. It's not true. :P

Well, the Christian schools where I live often disciplin students regardless if the offense took place on school grounds and/or school hours. For example, there was a case of a teenage girl who was at the local mall with some friends one Friday evening and one of her teachers spotted her wearing a skirt which she considered to be too short. The next Monday she was called into the office and given a 2 day suspension from school.
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Davidhye

[QUOTE="yamum2"]well i am at a christain school, and this is what I had done that almost got me suspended today.
It was the start of the 5th period, there were two kids on the computer in the room already. I knocked on the door asking then to let me in. one of them would'nt move, and they just poked faces at us, and then one of them opened the door. I was annoyed at the one who did'nt open the door. so I got a basketball and tapped him on the head, I quitted the game he was playing on the computer, and then we went and told the principle and I got yelled at and almost suspened. Do u think I deserved this.
freek_brothers

Edited to the best of my ability, sorry I'am trying to practice for my english course to get better at making a formal sentence.

ok, i think now i get it but why the hell would u go and snitch to a principle?!
1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 1337_ownage
Wow.....Christian Schools suck! paying for expensive education with extremely strict rules, and getting suspended for the dumbest reasons. hey cant you just go into those thing where you confess and youll be forgiven? when dont you just do that instead of getting suspended
ArkansasBoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#29 ArkansasBoy91
Member since 2006 • 2430 Posts
Bah!... Don't get me started on how I feel about the way Christian schools attempt to fully control their students at all times. Matthew_Kaeser
totally!
Radiantmime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Radiantmime
[QUOTE="Radiantmime"][QUOTE="Matthew_Kaeser"]Bah!... Don't get me started on how I feel about the way Christian schools attempt to fully control their students at all times. Matthew_Kaeser

Well, the Christian schools where I live often disciplin students regardless if the offense took place on school grounds and/or school hours. For example, there was a case of a teenage girl who was at the local mall with some friends one Friday evening and one of her teachers spotted her wearing a skirt which she considered to be too short. The next Monday she was called into the office and given a 2 day suspension from school.

Well, yeah, that seems a little extreme.
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 yamum2
[QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?Davidhye

can u read english.
TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts
[quote="yamum2"]Well I'm at a Christian School and this is what I did that almost got me suspended. It was the start of 5th period. There were two kids on the computer in the room already. So I knock on the door, asking then to let me in, but one of then wouldn't move and just poked faces at me. Then one of them opened the door. I was annoyed at the one who didn't open the door, so I got a basketball and tapped him on the head, then I got out of the game I was playing on the computer. Then we went to the principle and I got yelled at and almost suspened. Do you think I deserved it?

I re-wrote it a little better.
ArkansasBoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#33 ArkansasBoy91
Member since 2006 • 2430 Posts
Wow.....Christian Schools suck! paying for expensive education with extremely strict rules, and getting suspended for the dumbest reasons. hey cant you just go into those thing where you confess and youll be forgiven? when dont you just do that instead of getting suspended
1337_ownage
the confesson booth thing is catholic people dude, not christians
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LA_lakers_4life
Wow.....Christian Schools suck! paying for expensive education 1337_ownage
judging by the original post....its bad education as well
1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 1337_ownage
[QUOTE="Radiantmime"][QUOTE="Matthew_Kaeser"]Bah!... Don't get me started on how I feel about the way Christian schools attempt to fully control their students at all times. Matthew_Kaeser

dude that is soo much BS..that even wasnt involved with school...man they must have a rule book size of the bible...or is it the bible?
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 yamum2
[QUOTE="Matthew_Kaeser"][QUOTE="Radiantmime"][QUOTE="Matthew_Kaeser"]Bah!... Don't get me started on how I feel about the way Christian schools attempt to fully control their students at all times. Radiantmime

Well, yeah, that seems a little extreme.

yer my school is very anti bullying.
en-z-io

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 en-z-io
[QUOTE="Davidhye"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?yamum2

can u read english.

Oh my lord, yes we can. Can you not realize that you wrote your story in a very confusing manner?
SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
Haha, I didn't get in trouble at school because I rarely showed up :lol:
1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 1337_ownage
[QUOTE="1337_ownage"]Wow.....Christian Schools suck! paying for expensive education with extremely strict rules, and getting suspended for the dumbest reasons. hey cant you just go into those thing where you confess and youll be forgiven? when dont you just do that instead of getting suspended
ArkansasBoy91
the confesson booth thing is catholic people dude, not christians

opps im not really into the whole Christian/catholic stuff...what the difference again.....
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 yamum2
[QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?en-z-io

can u read english.

Oh my lord, yes we can. Can you not realize that you wrote your story in a very confusing manner?

i can understand it. what did i do wrong to make u not understand it. give me an example
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
Reading that and trying to understand what happened nearly gave me a headache:? If what you were trying to say is you hit him in the head with a basketball, no matter how hard then yes you technically deserved it because you violated his personal space, was suspension a little extreme probably but just enjoy being able to sleep in some extra days:P
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Davidhye
[QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?en-z-io

can u read english.

lol for real... freek_brothers had a pretty good translation of this, tho
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 yamum2
Reading that and trying to understand what happened nearly gave me a headache:? If what you were trying to say is you hit him in the head with a basketball, no matter how hard then yes you technically deserved it because you violated his personal space, was suspension a little extreme probably but just enjoy being able to sleep in some extra days:Pdouble_decker
i didnt hurt him but he annoyed me first i didnt start it.
en-z-io

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 en-z-io
[QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?yamum2

can u read english.

i can understand it. what did i do wrong to make u not understand it. give me an example

Perhaps you understand it because you wrote it....

"so i got a basketball and tapped him on the head then i got out of the game he was playing on the computer."

I'm not even sure what the latter half of this sentence means...
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Davidhye
[QUOTE="double_decker"]Reading that and trying to understand what happened nearly gave me a headache:? If what you were trying to say is you hit him in the head with a basketball, no matter how hard then yes you technically deserved it because you violated his personal space, was suspension a little extreme probably but just enjoy being able to sleep in some extra days:Pyamum2

why did u go to principle??!!!
freek_brothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 freek_brothers
Member since 2007 • 280 Posts

Im really bad at grammer, but Im good at writing not formally though just creatively.

badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
well it wasn't very smart telling the principal considering you just tapped someone with a basketball.

Edit: but you shouldn't have gone to the principal either way though
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 yamum2
[QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="en-z-io"][QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="Davidhye"]i didn't understand half of it - and what grade are you in?en-z-io

can u read english.

Perhaps you understand it because you wrote it....

"so i got a basketball and tapped him on the head then i got out of the game he was playing on the computer."

I'm not even sure what the latter half of this sentence means...

well it means i pressed escape on the game he was playing on the computer. And the lightly hit him with a basketball. (i hit him light enough so it didnt hurt him or do anything)
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 yamum2
[QUOTE="yamum2"][QUOTE="double_decker"]Reading that and trying to understand what happened nearly gave me a headache:? If what you were trying to say is you hit him in the head with a basketball, no matter how hard then yes you technically deserved it because you violated his personal space, was suspension a little extreme probably but just enjoy being able to sleep in some extra days:PDavidhye

why did u go to principle??!!!

because he told on me and i had to go
Radiantmime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Radiantmime
Hooray for public schools.