I Got A Problem with The game"The witcher 2" with Dll Or Whatever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

l3loodFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 l3loodFather
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I try run the game but an error "The procedure entry point wmemcpy_s could not be located in dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll."What i have to do with this crap guys? Plzz Help me...I dont know!
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 UltimoIce
Member since 2009 • 3074 Posts

Download and install the assembly it's telling you that's missing. That is a microsoft assembly that for whatever reason is absent on your machine.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
What's a video game?
l3loodFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 l3loodFather
190 MB file???This is correct?
l3loodFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 l3loodFather
Yes when i try run the game i see this!
PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

we don't like your kind walking around out here in the off topic... :P

l3loodFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 l3loodFather
Sorry dude i just find a solution!i realy try make this game run...i realy sorry!i know im off topic but none spam in topic :./
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 UltimoIce

Sorry dude i just find a solution!i realy try make this game run...i realy sorry!i know im off topic but none spam in topic :./l3loodFather

I am a software developer, I have ran into this equivalent error on many client machines. As I said, there's this cool site called Google. If you type in the .dll file it's telling you you're missing, you will find a site that allows you to install it.

Then, you're fixed and you won't have to post technical questions in the OT anymore! Everybody wins.

l3loodFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 l3loodFather
Whne i google it i didnt find any solotion!I tryed before i spam the topic!I put the file in system 32 file right?
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 UltimoIce

Whne i google it i didnt find any solotion!I tryed before i spam the topic!I put the file in system 32 file right?l3loodFather

Alright, in order to speed this along, let me Google that for you.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=download+MSVCR100.dll&cp=21&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=download+MSVCR100.dll&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=cf5fe7836e331b33&biw=1659&bih=905

l3loodFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 l3loodFather
Yes dude i have the file in system 32 and i have put it 3-4 times!FROR this site!This error is with the file in my pc!I got unofficial windows 7ult 32bit!this is the problem?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts
Did you try getting it legally so you didn't have issues trying to run it? Might want to start there.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kuraimen

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1678&bih=835&q=The+procedure+entry+point+wmemcpy_s+could+not+be+located+in+dynamic+link+library+MSVCR100.dll&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

l3loodFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 l3loodFather

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1678&bih=835&q=The+procedure+entry+point+wmemcpy_s+could+not+be+located+in+dynamic+link+library+MSVCR100.dll&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

kuraimen
"The issue is probably a version problem. The msvcr100.dll file is a dynamic link library that is being called by another application. That other application expects the file to have a method called "Wmemcpy_s", but the version you have doesn't have it (or at least not the one that it needs). Reinstalling the same version you have doesn't help. You may need to go to an older or newer copy in order to resolve the problem. If you need the version on the system for other applications, try placing a copy of the msvcr100.dll that does work directly in the folders with the application that needs the other version." This isnt the solution....I tryed...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

l3loodFather
"The issue is probably a version problem. The msvcr100.dll file is a dynamic link library that is being called by another application. That other application expects the file to have a method called "Wmemcpy_s", but the version you have doesn't have it (or at least not the one that it needs). Reinstalling the same version you have doesn't help. You may need to go to an older or newer copy in order to resolve the problem. If you need the version on the system for other applications, try placing a copy of the msvcr100.dll that does work directly in the folders with the application that needs the other version." This isnt the solution....I tryed...

There are many more links from where that came from
punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

just reinstall it, worked for me.

PeelMyBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PeelMyBanana
Member since 2011 • 255 Posts
[QUOTE="l3loodFather"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]

kuraimen

There are many more links from where that came from

Did you pirate it?
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 UltimoIce

Good point about the pirating thing. If you did pirate it, please go punch yourself in the face, buy it legally, then let us know if that worked for you.