I got a dating question for you guys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

I'm 19 almost 20, and I'm talking to a 37 year old girl she is beautiful and amzing should I date her or not? .... I like her but Idk what to do you can't help who you fall in love with!

#2 Posted by konvikt_17 (22308 posts) -

nothing wrong with a cougar.

#3 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

HSLuX.gif.

#4 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

konvikt_17

she wants to take my virginty and her daughter is my age and cursed me out... But I don't care I like .

#5 Posted by ModernRousseau (20 posts) -
Marrying someone that much older than you is pretty strange. For that simple fact, you can expect people to scorn you and find it weird. This is especially true since you're only 19. Any sensible person will tell you to wait. But being sensible does not equal being right. For all we know, you may be right. This reminds me of the movie Harold and Maude. In that story, their relationship was cut short because the one person died from from old age while the other was healthy.
#6 Posted by ModernRousseau (20 posts) -
But seriously, don't date cougars. Especially if she has a daughter your age. It's weird and uncomfortable for everyone around you, especially her daughter. Just wait. Your feelings of love will die out. You'll move on.
#7 Posted by wis3boi (31695 posts) -

All the dating advice you'll ever need.

#8 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

Marrying someone that much older than you is pretty strange. For that simple fact, you can expect people to scorn you and find it weird. This is especially true since you're only 19. Any sensible person will tell you to wait. But being sensible does not equal being right. For all we know, you may be right. This reminds me of the movie Harold and Maude. In that story, their relationship was cut short because the one person died from from old age while the other was healthy.ModernRousseau

So do you agree with me ?

#9 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

But seriously, don't date cougars. Especially if she has a daughter your age. It's weird and uncomfortable for everyone around you, especially her daughter. Just wait. Your feelings of love will die out. You'll move on.ModernRousseau

what if I don't I'm a virgin can I sleep with her atleast?

#10 Posted by ModernRousseau (20 posts) -
If you sleep with her: 1) it will still have the exact same effect on the daughter 2) it will just feed your desire to be with her. It won't satisfy you. It will just make you want to start dating her even more, and if you don't want to date her, then that's bad. So you would have to decide beforehand whether or not you want to date her. 3) It might satisfy her. Did you consider that she might just want to have sex with you a couple times and then dump you? Maybe she doesn't care about you as much as you think. I would wait it out to see if she's serious about loving you first. Otherwise, it isn't worth losing your virginity to her.
#11 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

It's creepy if her kid is the around the same age. I'd say move on to another cougar at least.

#12 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5394 posts) -
Dude, if she's attractive and she's into you, why the **** not?
#13 Posted by Mink (1788 posts) -
Yes, go for it. Old people are just chasing the past sometimes I think, when I was in my teens, I'm 22 now, i'm a girl and I had a lot of old women make passes at me, I was too naive to know at the time though. Life.
#14 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

Shattered-dream

she wants to take my virginty and her daughter is my age and cursed me out... But I don't care I like .

Her daughter is close minded and brainwashed,apparently,

Go for it,man.

:)

#15 Posted by XilePrincess (13130 posts) -
37 is not a 'girl', it's 'biological clock is screaming'.
#16 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

@soulless4now.

What's with you?

Why is it "creepy"?

It's completely irrelevant,actually.

She doesn't have a say on her mother's life,and vice versa.

#17 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
Marrying someone that much older than you is pretty strange. For that simple fact, you can expect people to scorn you and find it weird. This is especially true since you're only 19. Any sensible person will tell you to wait. But being sensible does not equal being right. For all we know, you may be right. This reminds me of the movie Harold and Maude. In that story, their relationship was cut short because the one person died from from old age while the other was healthy.ModernRousseau
who the fvck said anything about marrying you dunce he is just talking about dating you know who is going to scorn you? your family and any girl friends you might have. you know who isnt? every man on the planet. you will get a high five from every guy you see.
#18 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
what if I don't I'm a virgin can I sleep with her atleast?Shattered-dream
this is a must my man this killjoy is right about one thing though, dont go into this expecting her to be anything other than some fun
#19 Posted by ModernRousseau (20 posts) -
She doesn't have a say in her mother's life, but she probably thinks it's really gross and doesn't want it to happen. Her mother should respect her opinion. It's a parent's duty to put your children first. If your kid really doesn't want you to do something, you shouldn't be selfish and ignore them, but you should restrain yourself like they ask. If a parent puts herself first, she is seriously damaging the relationship. She shouldn't do that.
#20 Posted by ModernRousseau (20 posts) -
you're right. He didn't say anything about marrying.
#21 Posted by ModernRousseau (20 posts) -
Well, I realized I should be true to my name, so I changed my opinion. I, Rousseau, think we should abandon marriage, and dating for that matter. It's not natural. In fact, living in community isn't naturally either. We should just go around having sex like animals, just like in our original state of nature.
#22 Posted by ModernRousseau (20 posts) -
Well, no, to be honest, I didn't change my mind. I can't consciously write as if I'm Rousseau, even if it is just trolling. If you have sex with her, you'll have a decent moment of pleasure. And then what? Your pleasure will be gone, and you'll be left craving more, and your cravings will never be satisfied. And then what? That moment of pleasure won't add anything to your life. You seek pleasure, but through sex you'll never be able to grasp it for long. It will always slip out of your hands and disappear. You'll never have it by that sort of life. That sort of life doesn't bring you to true happiness, it does not satisfy the longing in your soul. Because of that, seeking pleasure through seeking sex is meaningless. It won't satisfy you, it will only fool you into thinking that you have happiness, and if you believe its deceit, you will be harmed.
#23 Posted by ModernRousseau (20 posts) -
And I know many guys who wouldn't high five you.
#24 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -

All the dating advice you'll ever need.

wis3boi
Man that was lame.
#25 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

Shattered-dream

Go for it then. Maybe you can get some from the daughter to.:cool:

#26 Posted by johnd13 (8605 posts) -

We need a pic of hers and one of yours to provide serious advice.

#27 Posted by GazaAli (23496 posts) -
The things I'd do for a cougar...
#28 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

HSLuX.gif.

Chow_Mein_Kampf
Pretty much this. I find this hard to believe, especially since you come on OT with a different girl problem every other day.
#29 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
If you have sex with her, you'll have a decent moment of pleasure. And then what?ModernRousseau
and then he has a notch on his belt and a story to tell his friends and the daughter is none of his concern
#30 Posted by Mink (1788 posts) -
The things I'd do for a cougar...GazaAli
Bait one, by talking loudly about having mommy issues, true or not, it works.
#31 Posted by GazaAli (23496 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]The things I'd do for a cougar...Mink

I got a couple of chances in the past, did not do it. I'm waiting for marriage which is quite lame.
#32 Posted by Mink (1788 posts) -
[QUOTE="Mink"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]The things I'd do for a cougar...GazaAli

I got a couple of chances in the past, did not do it. I'm waiting for marriage which is quite lame.

All I'm waiting for is more chances.
#33 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

@soulless4now.

What's with you?

Why is it "creepy"?

It's completely irrelevant,actually.

She doesn't have a say on her mother's life,and vice versa.

GreekGameManiac
How would you feel if one of your parents were dating someone your age? Would be you fine and happy with it? It would be an overall awkward situation.
#34 Posted by sonicare (53548 posts) -

She may be beautiful now, but give it a few years.

#35 Posted by Travo_basic (38751 posts) -

sonicare
So... hit it now?
#36 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

Travo_basic

So... hit it now?

amen and 2 more days till my announcemnt

#37 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

[QUOTE="Travo_basic"][QUOTE="sonicare"]

Shattered-dream

So... hit it now?

amen and 2 more days till my announcemnt

Is it a juicy announcement?