Actually its been awhile and I have been making the transition slowly. I am an older internet user so I grew up with Yahoo. Here is why I have moved on.
1. 'gaming news' disappeared and got consumed with 'technology'
2. the default quick links for new is 'local','entertainment','sports'. Its not possible for me to care less about sports or Justin Bieber's hair cuts.
3. I dont care about Justin Bieber and would prefer to not even know who he is
4. CEO has commanded all employees to work in the office rather than embracing innovation of work from home solutions.
5. making logins more complicated? that will bring me back? no it wont.