I cant believe people(cat related)

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SrgtSaggy101
Member since 2004 • 1956 Posts

My cat didn't come home last night, I stayed up really late looking for him. When i'd call him I could hear a very faint meow you couldn't tell where it was coming from. This morning i walked down the road an called him. I heard the meow which lead me to finding him on these peoples roof.

I rang the doorbell an knocked, no answer. So I went an got a ladder from my house to get him down. After i got my cat and was nearly down the ladder. She bust open the door an yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I said My cat was on your roof. I was...(interrupted)by "WELL YOU NEED TO GET OFF MY PROPERTY" my g/f added we knocked, than the lady was like "I DON'T CARE YOU NEED TO GO, GET OFF MY PROPERTY NOW." Saying it like an being a complete bitch.

I was just saving my cat :(

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

put a bullet in her

set her house on fire

sit your bitch ass down and zip on your diet coke

pick one

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

My cat didn't come home last night, I stayed up really late looking for him. When i'd call him I could hear a very faint meow you couldn't tell where it was coming from. This morning i walked down the road an called him. I heard the meow which lead me to finding him on these peoples roof.

I rang the doorbell an knocked, no answer. So I went an got a ladder from my house to get him down. After i got my cat and was nearly down the ladder. She bust open the door an yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I said My cat was on your roof. I was...(interrupted)by "WELL YOU NEED TO GET OFF MY PROPERTY" my g/f added we knocked, than the lady was like "I DON'T CARE YOU NEED TO GO, GET OFF MY PROPERTY NOW." Saying it like an being a complete bitch.

You wouldn't have had to save your cat if you hadn't let your cat onto their property.

Seriously dude, stop imposing your $hit on other people. No one likes other people's cats hanging around all the time, keep that $hit locked up indoors. Because dude...if having a cat requires you to climb on other peoples' roofs with a ladder, then you're doing that whole "pet ownership" thing wrong.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

That's why I keep my cat inside my house.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

I didn't get on their roof, an I rang the doorbell an knocked. My cat love's outside, I cant just leave him locked up all day.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

I guess, since its such a burden. To allow a cat to roam free, an be a cat. Like you guys an she thinks, I should make a big deal when one of their pets come in my yard. But that's not logical, animals need some space to roam an don't know of "propertys".

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

I'd go smear dog shit on her door handle so she gets it on her hand when she comes home from work.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@thegerg: yeah im half retarded, it sucks

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SrgtSaggy101

@lamprey263: haha good idea

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@thegerg: yeah im half retarded, it sucks

But you do have a girlfriend, right? Most people here don't. ;)

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

I would have been like "as soon as I got my cat, but I am not leaving until I have it".

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AmazonTreeBoa

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

I didn't get on their roof, an I rang the doorbell an knocked. My cat love's outside, I cant just leave him locked up all day.

You must of never heard the term indoor cat. I have two cats and they are indoor only cats. I have trained them to stay on the porch when I take them outside.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

And that is why cats suck. Get a dog.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Keep your fucking cat inside /thread

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

Cats should be allowed to roam inside and out, I bet none of you dog owning idiots here keep your mutts inside 24/7 so stop being so hypocritical. When I had a cat it stayed inside every night but enjoyed being outside most days and usually just stayed within our property, I get so sick of other peoples dogs running rampant up and down the street. Had to laugh when I saw one get hit by a car though, it was only a worthless pit bull so not a single fvck was given that day... even by the owner lol, it still roams the streets now.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Well you did trespass after all, even though I love cats so freaking much.

also lol 187umKILLAH

darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

Lol that's funny. I would mail them your cat's turds =p

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@187umKILLAH said:

Cats should be allowed to roam inside and out, I bet none of you dog owning idiots here keep your mutts inside 24/7 so stop being so hypocritical. When I had a cat it stayed inside every night but enjoyed being outside most days and usually just stayed within our property, I get so sick of other peoples dogs running rampant up and down the street. Had to laugh when I saw one get hit by a car though, it was only a worthless pit bull so not a single fvck was given that day... even by the owner lol, it still roams the streets now.

I ended up shooting a dog last summer. Damn thing kept running through my garden and the owner didn't want to do anything about it, so I did. I guess it died because the last time I saw it was when I shot it.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@GazaAli said:

also lol 187umKILLAH

Not if there was no sign up saying no trespassing or a fence to stop him from entering.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

What a horrible person. Your cat is superior to that old hag.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 187umKILLAH

@AmazonTreeBoa: Hope you didn't get into any legal trouble because of that, I think you were well within your rights to do so but where I live I think I would probably be charged with animal cruelty regardless of the fact the law is piss weak in enforcing people to retrain their dogs.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@GazaAli said:

also lol 187umKILLAH

Not if there was no sigh up saying no trespassing or a fence to stop him from entering.

So one wouldn't be trespassing until he's being explicitly told that he is in private property? Even though he most likely knew that on his own? I find that hard to believe.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 187umKILLAH

@thegerg:

1 - says the guy whos sole purpose on Gamespot is to start pointless internet wars

2- why is it ok for you to keep your 'dig' outside and yet apparently cats are supposed to be locked up all day long? This makes you a hypocrite.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29  Edited By THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@MrGeezer said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

You wouldn't have had to save your cat if you hadn't let your cat onto their property.

Seriously dude, stop imposing your $hit on other people. No one likes other people's cats hanging around all the time, keep that $hit locked up indoors. Because dude...if having a cat requires you to climb on other peoples' roofs with a ladder, then you're doing that whole "pet ownership" thing wrong.

Lol, is that the best you can come up with?!?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

What do you mean outside? Because my dog stays inside the house unless I let him run around on my own backyard, he doesn't jumps on anybody's roof top.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

I wish somebody get on my roof.. cuz I'm scared of hights.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 187umKILLAH

@Master_Live: Cat's shouldn't have to be imprisoned indoors all their lives just because they are more mobile, that's like putting a lion in a cage all his life and denying him his natural instincts and a normal life.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By 187umKILLAH

@thegerg: #7 Posted by thegerg (12175 posts) - 5 hours, 41 minutes ago

@SrgtSaggy101: "I cant just leave him locked up all day."

Yes you can.

Obvious troll is obvious, consider yourself ignored pathetic attention seeking dweeb.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Nengo_Flow

@Fightingfan said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

put a bullet in her

set her house on fire

sit your bitch ass down and zip on your diet coke

pick one

The person needs to be suspended as if I say something not even remotely similar, but misinterpreted by moderators I get suspended for a month.

bitch, dont be trying to get me suspended. C'mon bro... that aint cool.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

I ain't no Gerg. I don't report.

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

Well I'd be upset too if I found some random guy climbing to my roof.

and it's unsafe to let your cat wander the neighborhood.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MrGeezer

@187umKILLAH said:

@thegerg:

1 - says the guy whos sole purpose on Gamespot is to start pointless internet wars

2- why is it ok for you to keep your 'dig' outside and yet apparently cats are supposed to be locked up all day long? This makes you a hypocrite.

For starters, because his dog isn't climbing on his neighbors' roofs and forcing him to climb up on their houses just to get it back down.

You wouldn't like it if you walked outside and saw my pet snake on your front porch, so keep your damn cats out of my yard. If you can't do that, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE OWNING A CAT. The third rule of pet ownership (behind "feed it" and "don't beat it") is "don't impose your pets on other people."

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nengo_Flow

@Fightingfan said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

I ain't no Gerg. I don't report.

What happened to that report button? that thing was actually useful in SW

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 187umKILLAH

@MrGeezer: Tell that to all the dog owners in my street who let them do whatever they want, at least with cats theres no risk of being killed. If you think they should be imprisoned indoors all their life you've obviously never owned one or maybe you have and just specialize in animal cruelty as you've got no idea how to raise a cat and let it live a normal life outside.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MrGeezer

@187umKILLAH said:

@MrGeezer: Tell that to all the dog owners in my street who let them do whatever they want, at least with cats theres no risk of being killed. If you think they should be imprisoned indoors all their life you've obviously never owned one or maybe you have and just specialize in animal cruelty as you've got no idea how to raise a cat and let it live a normal life outside.

I don't like dogs running around in the street either.

And if you can't properly own a pet without having it running around freely in the streets and on other peoples' property, THEN DON'T GET THAT PET. Pet ownership is not a right and it is not a necessity. If you can't do it properly, then don't f***ing do it. If I see a dog or a cat running around in the streets or on my home with no tags, then I have no problem with taking it to the animal shelter. As far as I'm concerned, that's a stray. Hopefully instead of getting put down, it'll get adopted by someone who actually knows how to take care of the animal.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#44 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Be glad you don't live in an area with castle laws (at least I assume you don't since you are still alive).

You tried to contact the property owners, they didn't answer their door. You needed to get your cat back. Bitch has nothing to complain about.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 187umKILLAH

@MrGeezer: I get what your saying but it's just in cat's instinct to wander within their territory plus they have the ability to go into peoples backyards just like birds and hedgehogs do, I just don't see how a cat can really bother someone so much. I know dogs dig up my lawn and plants and attack pets and people but cats don't do any of that stuff.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrGeezer

@187umKILLAH said:

@MrGeezer: I get what your saying but it's just in cat's instinct to wander within their territory plus they have the ability to go into peoples backyards just like birds and hedgehogs do, I just don't see how a cat can really bother someone so much. I know dogs dig up my lawn and plants and attack pets and people but cats don't do any of that stuff.

Yeah, cats generally don't cause an actual problem. But let's be real here...the TC is talking about his cat getting stuck on a neighbor's roof, and then him climbing up on the roof, and he's acting as if the neighbor is a b**** for having a problem with that. Regardless of HIS problem, the neighbor had a legitimate complaint. His ass should have been apologizing instead of acting as if it was the neighbors who were being dicks. It's reasonable for me to not want other people's cats stuck on my roof, because then I have to do something about that. It's reasonable for me to not want my neighbors on my roof, because **** that. This neighbor was 100% justified in being upset.

t1striker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 t1striker
Member since 2003 • 1549 Posts

I get what you mean, but you should expect someone to get mad if they see you outside climbing up their house. Also sure I myself would have listened, and connected the dots especially since you probably had the cat in your hands, and I would have calmed down. but there are many people who see something, and immediately blow up with anger without thinking, or reasoning, and in the end they just will not listen to you until they cool down. You could say they shoot and ask questions later(if that makes sense, probably doesn't).

I've never had an anger problem though, and I'm also not a woman(no offense, but some women are crazy),

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By 187umKILLAH

@MrGeezer: If that's how you feel then fair enough, some people would choose to be more understanding but each to their own I guess.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

@MrGeezer said:

@187umKILLAH said:

Yeah, cats generally don't cause an actual problem. But let's be real here...the TC is talking about his cat getting stuck on a neighbor's roof, and then him climbing up on the roof, and he's acting as if the neighbor is a b**** for having a problem with that. Regardless of HIS problem, the neighbor had a legitimate complaint. His ass should have been apologizing instead of acting as if it was the neighbors who were being dicks. It's reasonable for me to not want other people's cats stuck on my roof, because then I have to do something about that. It's reasonable for me to not want my neighbors on my roof, because **** that. This neighbor was 100% justified in being upset.

No, the neighbor did not have a legitimate complaint.
House/Tree/Fence, it doesn't matter, his cat was stuck, and he went to save it.

It's reasonable for you to not want to have cats on your roof, however he didn't exactly put the cat there, and was instead removing the cat.
His neighbour should grow the **** up, and learn how to be a reasonable human being. Until then, **** his neighbor, and **** his neighbor's complaints.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MrGeezer

@Nibroc420 said:

@MrGeezer said:

@187umKILLAH said:

No, the neighbor did not have a legitimate complaint.

House/Tree/Fence, it doesn't matter, his cat was stuck, and he went to save it.

It's reasonable for you to not want to have cats on your roof, however he didn't exactly put the cat there, and was instead removing the cat.

His neighbour should grow the **** up, and learn how to be a reasonable human being. Until then, **** his neighbor, and **** his neighbor's complaints.

If you think that discovering people on your roof isn't a legitimate complaint, then you're an idiot. Most people wouldn't even ask for an explanation, they'd go right for the shotgun.