how long does it take for newegg to ship?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by name294 (1463 posts) -

Alright, i just ordered this monitor, and im wondering, how long do their shipping services take? I bought it today (monday) and it said free shipping and I live in Connecticut. About how long do you guys generally wait?

#2 Posted by cell_dweller (19842 posts) -
Free shipping is usually 3-5 days, might even be a bit longer than that.
#3 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

When I bought my computer parts, it only took a few days. So, you'll probably have it by Friday.

#4 Posted by Marfoo (5994 posts) -
Shouldn't take long, I think the closest warehouse to you is in New Jersey. Depends where the parts are coming from though, they have another warehouse in California and another in Tennessee.
#5 Posted by Teenaged (31748 posts) -

I dont know. But I do know they only ship in USA. :(

#6 Posted by Marfoo (5994 posts) -
They offer service to Canadians now too, but over the pond is out of luck.
#7 Posted by solidruss (23828 posts) -

A call to Newegg customer service will end all questions pretty quickly...

#8 Posted by name294 (1463 posts) -
Free shipping is usually 3-5 days, might even be a bit longer than that.cell_dweller
ARE you serious?! almost a week?! well, the monitor's HQ is located is california...so um....am i screwed?
#9 Posted by jrhawk42 (12764 posts) -

you'll probably have it by Thursday, but I would guess Saturday at the latest... unless something happens w/ your order.

You might even get it by Wednesday if you're lucky.

#10 Posted by name294 (1463 posts) -

you'll probably have it by Thursday, but I would guess Saturday at the latest... unless something happens w/ your order.

You might even get it by Wednesday if you're lucky.

jrhawk42
yeah, i need it by wednesday...........
#11 Posted by Marfoo (5994 posts) -
[QUOTE="cell_dweller"]Free shipping is usually 3-5 days, might even be a bit longer than that.name294
ARE you serious?! almost a week?! well, the monitor's HQ is located is california...so um....am i screwed?

I would check where it is everyday, you can watch it make its way across the USA. You may have it by Friday, I don't think UPS does weekends, so at worst Monday or Tuesday.
#12 Posted by name294 (1463 posts) -

[QUOTE="name294"][QUOTE="cell_dweller"]Free shipping is usually 3-5 days, might even be a bit longer than that.Marfoo

I would check where it is everyday, you can watch it make its way across the USA. You may have it by Friday, I don't think UPS does weekends, so at worst Monday or Tuesday.

oh crap.....

#13 Posted by Marfoo (5994 posts) -

[QUOTE="Marfoo"][QUOTE="name294"] ARE you serious?! almost a week?! well, the monitor's HQ is located is california...so um....am i screwed?name294

oh crap.....

My guess is it'll make it within the week.