How far will cell phones go..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 govermentcheese
Member since 2002 • 740 Posts

It seems that cell phones just keep advancing how far will it go.. Will at some day be incorporated into the human body.. Just makes you think. The total recall movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_Egcjrdyc

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Ugh, I clicked on a link to an Alex Jones channel video, my internet history will never be clean again.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Ugh, I clicked on a link to an Alex Jones channel video, my internet history will never be clean again.

theone86

wash it out with soap

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="theone86"]

wis3boi

wash it out with soap

I just tried.  My desktop is completely fried, but my history is still there.  Still not clean, still not clean!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Skynet

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#7 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts

theone86
Forever unclean.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Hire an English tutor.thegerg
How many languages do you actually know?
Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 govermentcheese
Member since 2002 • 740 Posts

I was hoping to get some itelegant answers from the normally really smart crew that are on this site. They must still be out for the 4th of july holiday.. I can also tell young young people. Anyway I think cell phone are going to go crazy crazy in the future. Like in the movie total recall with Colin Farrow. Wow in the movie he has a cell phone incorporated in his hand.. That is not to far into the future.. Anyway I am going to start buying into cell phone tecknology futures or cell phone penny cent stock futures.. I just wonder what will be the next big thing other that texting.  Watching wwe tonight and every week there are more and more wee apps for phones of the celluar type..Anyway Alex Jones and Rush limbaugh grew up in the same town both are great radio and big cell phone users.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts

It seems that cell phones just keep advancing how far will it go.. Will at some day be incorporated into the human body.. Just makes you think. The total recall movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_Egcjrdyc

govermentcheese
Governmentcheese, are you banjo? On topic, I am expecting cell phones to continue their current trend of doing everything computers do, but in smaller and more portable capacities.
VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

I was hoping to get some itelegant answers from the normally really smart crew that are on this site. They must still be out for the 4th of july holiday.. I can also tell young young people. Anyway I think cell phone are going to go crazy crazy in the future. Like in the movie total recall with Colin Farrow. Wow in the movie he has a cell phone incorporated in his hand.. That is not to far into the future.. Anyway I am going to start buying into cell phone tecknology futures or cell phone penny cent stock futures.. I just wonder what will be the next big thing other that texting.  Watching wwe tonight and every week there are more and more wee apps for phones of the celluar type..Anyway Alex Jones and Rush limbaugh grew up in the same town both are great radio and big cell phone users.

govermentcheese

sorry you arent getting more replies like you want. For some reason its hard to get in a good conversation online..Everyone is a wisedouche...I think the smart phone will continue for a while longer. OR so I hope so. I dont want to wear glasses, or have something implanted in my head or eyes or anything strange. Smartphones can still use some improvements..longer battery life,make them not get so hot,500++gig of storage,faster,ALL OF THEM water proof,shatter resistant.ect..