Personally, I could care less. The only things I worry about are travel conditions and the safety of my electronics. I do, however, kinda like winter nights... idkw.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: October 17, 2003
- Posts: 1566
- Member Since: February 11, 2006
- Posts: 12463
- Member Since: June 25, 2003
- Posts: 12018
- Member Since: August 19, 2008
- Posts: 46465
- Member Since: August 22, 2003
- Posts: 9542
- Member Since: February 14, 2011
- Posts: 16745
- Member Since: April 17, 2008
- Posts: 9589
- Member Since: March 31, 2003
- Posts: 152313
- Member Since: May 12, 2005
- Posts: 20914
- Member Since: August 25, 2004
- Posts: 13419
Currently: hot, sticky, bothered and too wam to do anything productive.
You're just used to that AC. Get out in the heat for a few hours everyday and you'll get used to it. Yeah, you'll still sweat, but you won't feel like you're going to die.
The only times I don't like being outdoors are when it's raining, super muggy (80%+ humidity) or cold andwindy. Other than that, I prefer being outdoors. I go fvcking insane when I'm cooped up. I gotta get up and move.
- Member Since: November 12, 2002
- Posts: 34106
- Member Since: June 15, 2005
- Posts: 15428
- Member Since: May 19, 2004
- Posts: 18355