How do you feel about drugs?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GreenKipohippo
Member since 2011 • 73 Posts
By drugs I mean any psycoactive substance. How do you feel about drugs? I feel they can be a useful spiritual tool when used correctly, but a dangerous crutch when abused. Like a double ended lightsaber. Personally, I think that only hallucinogens and weed are the only worthwhile drugs to do. What about you guys?
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

It's not about how I feel about drugs. It's about how I feel on them that's important to me!

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GreenKipohippo

It's not about how I feel about drugs. It's about how I feel on them that's important to me!

Mikey132
How to become an addict By Mikey
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

Drugs are cool.

sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

I don't do drugs,and never plan to

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
I don't use them, so don't care.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts
They should be legal, and I like some of them.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

if people want to do drugs, they're going to get them one way or another. some of them are bad, some of them aren't bad. also, i saw some people doing drugs in a gas station parking lot yesterday, caught me off guard cause 2 of the people in the car went to my high school.

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GreenKipohippo
They should be legal, and I like some of them.Litchie
I agree, if more drugs were legal, I think there would be less users. As ass-backwards as that sounds.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

I feel that I've had enough experiences with them to know they're fun every once in awhile, but not really for me. I alsofeel that so long as Salvia is legal, all other hallucinogens should be as well because I'vehad my fair share of trips, and nothing in terms of trippiness has ever compared to a fully loaded bong-hit of 100x salvia. Holy ****, that was some craziness.

Steameffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#12 Steameffekt
Member since 2008 • 4950 Posts

They're for cool kids, which I am not. :x

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

I disagree when drugs are abused. Weed is a drug, it should never be used for recreational use. All drugs are bad, even the legal drugs you can buy over the counter can be abused. Our society just needs to find new ways to occupy their time better.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Litchie

[QUOTE="Litchie"]They should be legal, and I like some of them.GreenKipohippo
I agree, if more drugs were legal, I think there would be less users. As ass-backwards as that sounds.

Don't forget that crime would be also be decreased dramatically. And money would be spent on good things instead of thrown away to the "war on drugs" that can never, and will never win.

Steameffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#15 Steameffekt
Member since 2008 • 4950 Posts

I disagree when drugs are abused. Weed is a drug, it should never be used for recreational use. All drugs are bad, even the legal drugs you can buy over the counter can be abused. Our society just needs to find new ways to occupy their time better.

TheDarkWolf86
Anything can be abused, really.
GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GreenKipohippo
[QUOTE="GreenKipohippo"][QUOTE="Litchie"]They should be legal, and I like some of them.Litchie

Don't forget that crime would be also be decreased dramatically. And money would be spent on good things instead of thrown away to the "war on drugs".

Not to mention the possible taxes gained off their legality. And that they would be alot more 'standarized'. (You wouldnt have to worry about your weed being mixed with oregano or anything like that) Also. HEMP. Big money maker.
doctorjmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 doctorjmoney
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
gotta agree with those that are against drugs. Find other things to entertain yourself with, you don't need to alter your mind and who you are to have a good time
GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GreenKipohippo

TheDarkWolf86
Why are all drugs inherently bad? What is wrong with the occasional expansion of the mind?
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
I've experimented with a decent amount, especially psychedelics. They have the power to be incredibly motivating and power to refocus your life, but for pure recreation value a lot of drugs are pointless and just filler for living a boring life
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Do what you want, it's no business of mine what you do with your own body.

From what I've done E and LSD are good, the rest are either too weak, too harmful, too expensive or all 3.

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GreenKipohippo
gotta agree with those that are against drugs. Find other things to entertain yourself with, you don't need to alter your mind and who you are to have a good timedoctorjmoney
But you are thinking about using them recreationally. I used to do extreme doses of acid and just have a complete spiritual experience where I just layed on my couch, forgot who I was, where I was, everything. I felt a part of the universe and that trip helped me solve a big problem in my life. I really only do hallucinogens (i smoke weed and synthetics occasionally) when I want to overcome a problem and gain a little insight or a diffrent view on the situation.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

TheDarkWolf86

Indeed, useful ways, like playing video games.

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GreenKipohippo

Do what you want, it's no business of mine what you do with your own body.

From what I've done E and LSD are good, the rest are either too weak, too harmful, too expensive or all 3.

toast_burner
Really? E is one of the most risky drugs you can due unless you know you can get some good molly. Those pressed pills are just dangerous. Especially with all the synthetics out on the market today. Could be mdvp, 2c-e, anything.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Litchie
gotta agree with those that are against drugs. Find other things to entertain yourself with, you don't need to alter your mind and who you are to have a good timedoctorjmoney
I see absolutely no reason why you would forbid someone to alter their mind to have a good time.
CHANCESUNDANCE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CHANCESUNDANCE
Member since 2006 • 805 Posts

i don"T like it.

nearly all drugs change my personality THAT much to the point of becoming a threat to all.

so , i stay off drugs

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GreenKipohippo
[QUOTE="doctorjmoney"]gotta agree with those that are against drugs. Find other things to entertain yourself with, you don't need to alter your mind and who you are to have a good timeLitchie
I see absolutely no reason why you would forbid someone to alter their mind to have a good time.

I agree, it should be a personal choice. But then people argue about health risk, public saftey, ect. Still, I don't think they are any more dangerous than driving drunk. And, just saying, when I drive high I drive like a grandma. lol
GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GreenKipohippo
All the cool kids go to rehabhummer700
Doing drugs isn't cool unless you are under 16 or a fratboy.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

If people want to use them, fine by me. If you're dumb enough to start using them then that's your problem.

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
I'm scared of things I don't understand.
Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

I like coffee. Does that count?

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GreenKipohippo

If people want to use them, fine by me. If you're dumb enough to start using them then that's your problem.

Vari3ty
Why dumb?
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 needled24-7

TheDarkWolf86

wow, really? really? do you REALLY think this way? i hope you aren't old enough to vote.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 needled24-7

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

GreenKipohippo

Why dumb?

if it's heroin or meth, i'd say it's pretty stupid to start using those drugs in the first place.

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GreenKipohippo

I like coffee. Does that count?

Am_Confucius
Actually, yes it does. Coffee used to be treated like cocaine is today a long time ago. In an age where the only drink was alcoholic cider and kids smoked weed and tobacco regularly. Society has a funny way of looking at drugs dosent it?
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

I do drugs, rarely but I do. I think people make it a big fuss over nothing. If drugs were legalized, it would probably be the end of major criminality (drugs related) or contraband.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Don't do em because the effect the body negatively, don't care if other people use em.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

I agree with OP. I'll use weed once in a while and im very interested in psychedelics. but thats about as far as my drug use will go. stuff like heroin i just see as pointless and dangerous. that being said all drugs should be legalized. I also hate when people throw all drugs into a box and label them the same. There is a great difference between things like LSD and heroin. not even closely related.mingmao3046
Yet you think they should all be legal? You want to legalize Heroin, PCP, and cocaine? Do you realize how dumb that is? I understand weed and what not being legalized, although I don't agree with it. But cocaine and heroin being legal? that is just a recipe for disaster. Our society would be even worse than it is now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#42 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

Yes, I do think this way because I have never experimented with any type of drug. How does being able to vote contribute to the comment I made? By-the-way... I am 26. I could understand if this would be too hard for you to comprehend. By your reaction, it is obvious that you are a drug user. If you feel that you need to occupy your time, money and in most ways, risk your life so you can experience a high that you will no longer achieve after first use... by all means, go ahead.I personally see no good use for illegal drugs. They are called ILLEGAL for a reason. If I mentioned that I do not drink, I bet you would blow a gasket.

[QUOTE="TheDarkWolf86"]

needled24-7

wow, really? really? do you REALLY think this way? i hope you aren't old enough to vote.

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GreenKipohippo

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]I agree with OP. I'll use weed once in a while and im very interested in psychedelics. but thats about as far as my drug use will go. stuff like heroin i just see as pointless and dangerous. that being said all drugs should be legalized. I also hate when people throw all drugs into a box and label them the same. There is a great difference between things like LSD and heroin. not even closely related.SF_KiLLaMaN

Yet you think they should all be legal? You want to legalize Heroin, PCP, and cocaine? Do you realize how dumb that is? I understand weed and what not being legalized, although I don't agree with it. But cocaine and heroin being legal? that is just a recipe for disaster. Our society would be even worse than it is now.

Well, they are already legal (essentially) through perscription medications and synthetic drugs. You can get a legal version of heroin, acid, meth without a perscription online. And usually the legal versions are more dangerous.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 needled24-7

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

[QUOTE="GreenKipohippo"] Why dumb? GreenKipohippo

if it's heroin or meth, i'd say it's pretty stupid to start using those drugs in the first place.

Yet oxycotton (essentially legal heroin) and meth are both legal with the right perscription. But I'd agree, very dangerous drugs to mess with. I tried cocaine once and the next day I was fiending for it really badly. I ended up just hiding it and Its still under my bed xD

yeah oxy and xanax and those other prescription drugs that people like to use are probably dangerous if used improperly.

i've tried shrooms once when camping, had a great night. i like weed a lot, but i stopped smoking because since i'm a criminal justice major i'm going to have to be clean for a few years in order to get a decent job

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

. Our society would be even worse than it is now.

mingmao3046

You think it's getting better by having drugs illegal?

GreenKipohippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GreenKipohippo

Yes, I do think this way because I have never experimented with any type of drug. How does being able to vote contribute to the comment I made? By-the-way... I am 26. I could understand if this would be too hard for you to comprehend. By your reaction, it is obvious that you are a drug user. If you feel that you need to occupy your time, money and in most ways, risk your life so you can experience a high that you will no longer achieve after first use... by all means, go ahead.I personally see no good use for illegal drugs. They are called ILLEGAL for a reason. If I mentioned that I do not drink, I bet you would blow a gasket.

[QUOTE="needled24-7"]

[QUOTE="TheDarkWolf86"]

TheDarkWolf86

What does legality have to do with anything?
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts
It's one thing to talk about the legalization of drugs, but telling users that you use them still isn't allowed.