How do you ensure becoming friends with a cute girl?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

I completely agree. It's a very friendly way of asking someone out, and it doesn't sound awkward at all. That's how I'd feel if a guy asked me out that way. Also, you pretty much always seem to have good advice. :Vbr0kenrabbit

I've always been bold around the ladies. I find it comes off better (and less creepy) just putting it out there than trying to be romantic and all touchy-feely (that part belongs in a relationship, not a date). If I get turned down (it happens) I just move on, no big deal.

It's standing around thinking about it that holds most guys back. If I see a cute girl and I'm interested, I just straight-up hit on her. Often times I don't even get their name first.

Seriously, the most sexual tension you'll ever experience with a girl is when you first meet. Play on that.

I bet you get turned down by a lot of the nicer and more pleasant women. That doesn't work for the women I want to date. That works for girls that like jerks. It may have to do with confidence but also because they aren't looking for anything long term either.

Saying hey, let's go eat, right now isn't going to work on 9/10 girls. Especially if you barely know them. Maybe older ladies? I don't know.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

I completely agree. It's a very friendly way of asking someone out, and it doesn't sound awkward at all. That's how I'd feel if a guy asked me out that way. Also, you pretty much always seem to have good advice. :Vgotdangit

I've always been bold around the ladies. I find it comes off better (and less creepy) just putting it out there than trying to be romantic and all touchy-feely (that part belongs in a relationship, not a date). If I get turned down (it happens) I just move on, no big deal.

It's standing around thinking about it that holds most guys back. If I see a cute girl and I'm interested, I just straight-up hit on her. Often times I don't even get their name first.

Seriously, the most sexual tension you'll ever experience with a girl is when you first meet. Play on that.

I bet you get turned down by a lot of the nicer and more pleasant women. That doesn't work for the women I want to date. That works for girls that like jerks. It may have to do with confidence but also because they aren't looking for anything long term either.

Saying hey, let's go eat, right now isn't going to work on 9/10 girls. Especially if you barely know them. Maybe older ladies? I don't know.

So if you have the answers already then why are you on here asking for girl help?

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Tell her you like to swallow
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

gotdangit

I'm in a current nearly two-year long relationship now with a very nice lady. We're in our 30's, btw.

And you'd be wrong.

It works on all kinds of girls.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Try pointing a gun at any cute girls you like, they will definately give in :P

Avatar image for theshadowhunter
theshadowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 theshadowhunter
Member since 2004 • 2956 Posts

Be bold and dont be a chicken, and be yourself.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts

You need to establish yourself as an Alpha male. Beat all the other guys who approach her and mark the the volleyball field with your essence.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#58 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
If the b!tch give you lip, then slap her with the tip