How do you ensure becoming friends with a cute girl?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

Yea so tips I guess on how not to mess things up and keep up a good frienship with a girl that is really cute, and she probably knows it and all the guys are trying to flirt with her.

Cause that's the situation I'm in now. Cute girl in my class that I got to hang around and talk to. She's really attractive, and funny, and nice. I was being nice and whatever and we talked the whole class. This is volleyball btw so we're all together and able to talk adn cheer and whatever.

So all these other dudes start coming around and trying to flirt with her, but lucky for me I am on her team so I get to talk to her the most.

After class ended I caught up with her and tried to talk, small talk. What year she is, blah blah. And suddenly she starts running away and says bye. Get into some car (mystery person) and drives off.

This girl must be mine... So let's see what we can do to not mess it up. I want to try to start off my asking her if she wants to play volleyball outside of class but it's not so simple considering she just bolted off.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I don't know.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

i don't know what to tell you other then to be yourself that's what i do and i can be a huge dork sometimes (a dork brimming with confidence, though...women love confidence BTW. but not arrogance of course) and guess what? i have no trouble finding a date

-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts
If you want her, the last thing you want is the friendszone. It ain't hard to get there.
Hakumen21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hakumen21
Member since 2013 • 359 Posts

"
I love you like a brother!"

(ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - 25G)

[ FAMILY ZONE'D ]

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gotdangit

If you want her, the last thing you want is the friendszone. It ain't hard to get there.-eddy-
That's not what I'm aiming for.

I also think we both did a pretty good job of making a dork of ourselves. Which is good, she can mess around and be herself.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 22Toothpicks
actually, i do have a tip: try not to make it obvious that you are into her. it sounds stupid but act as if she isn't THAT important...nah-wud-i-mean?
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gotdangit

actually, i do have a tip: try not to make it obvious that you are into her. it sounds stupid but act as if she isn't THAT important...nah-wud-i-mean?22Toothpicks

Yes I know what you mean, but it's hard to not make it obvious when you're the one talking to her you know?

How do you find the good mix between interested a little, but also don't care if you're there kinda thing.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts
Pretend you're gay That way she thinks you won't be tryin to get in them pants.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 22Toothpicks

[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]actually, i do have a tip: try not to make it obvious that you are into her. it sounds stupid but act as if she isn't THAT important...nah-wud-i-mean?gotdangit

Yes I know what you mean, but it's hard to not make it obvious when you're the one talking to her you know?

How do you find the good mix between interested a little, but also don't care if you're there kinda thing.

merely talking to someone shouldn't make it obvious unless you are complimenting her all that time or laughing at here unfunny jokes like a jackass (i've sen guys do this..terrible idea) i guess just act as if you never see her again it wont be a big deal "The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays,"
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gotdangit

[QUOTE="gotdangit"]

[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]actually, i do have a tip: try not to make it obvious that you are into her. it sounds stupid but act as if she isn't THAT important...nah-wud-i-mean?22Toothpicks

merely talking to someone shouldn't make it obvious unless you are complimenting her all that time or laughing at here unfunny jokes like a jackass (i've sen guys do this..terrible idea) i guess just act as if you never see her again it wont be a big deal "The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays,"

Not just talking to her all the time, but I imagine next week, i won't be as lucky to be on the same court next to her. So what then? I'd obviously need to go out of my way to meet up with her and start talking. I don't know whether we get to choose our court or not. But I guess we'll see what happens next week.

I can try to talk to her before class starts, and after, but you know... Need a game plan.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#12 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

My solution? This.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44547 Posts
pretend you're gay
Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

That's a tricky situation.Just straight up flirt with her.Don't just talk and be friendly..be flirty so she knows you're into her xD

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

Never get friend-zoned; most frustrating thing ever. If you really want to be more than a friend, make sure she knows you intentions so she doen't get the wrong idea. Once you are in the friend zone it is pretty hard to get out.

medani123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 medani123
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
well each and every girl is unique in there own ways, so find out what her interests are and what she doesn't like. and work according to that.
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

That's a tricky situation.Just straight up flirt with her.Don't just talk and be friendly..be flirty so she knows you're into her xD

Kats_RK

Pretty much this.

That way you' ll know if she' s seeing somebody else.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Do not be her friend if you want something more than friendship. It's dishonest and it puts you in the Friend Zone. Once you're in the Friend Zone there is no escape.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Why would you want a cute friend? You'll want to hit on her
Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
touch her shoulder
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Are you actually trying to get yourself into the friendzone?
megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
Are you actually trying to get yourself into the friendzone? th3warr1or
That's what it seems like. I'd say he's already doing a pretty good job.
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82599814/

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts
To become friends with a cute girl all you need is stupidity. Why would you actively try to push yourself into the friend zone with an attractive female. Now don't get me wrong, ONE attractive friend could be useful at times, to help you get your foot in the door with other attractive girls. But anymore then 1 is a complete waste. But to answer your question all you need is to be nice and listen to her talk/problems. That is the sure fire way to get a one-way ticket to friend-zone
sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

Talk to her.

lonewolfman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lonewolfman10
Member since 2012 • 528 Posts

I guess be nice, but don't end up in the friendzone

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

Why would you willingly be friends with her?

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#31 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

A lot of the girls I know like to flirt, but they never end up with a guy seriously who they flirt with. Leave her alone; if she enjoyed your company a lot, she'll talk to you first. If not, still leave her a lone and only talk to her when it seems like you have to aka whenever you're on the same team or nearby.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Flirt with her,cop some feels,don't agree with every damn thing she say,don't laugh at all her wack jokes and never let her talk about other dudes to you
Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts

Just touch her shoulder

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Just get to know her more and do the stuff you want to do with her (e.g. play volleyball with her as you suggested). There's no guarantee you'll make her like you as a friend or more than a friend, though, and the sooner you internalize that, the better. 

Also, if you want her to like you as more than a friend, you need to be open with her about how you feel. Don't be one of those "nice guys," who think that friendship is the one road to romance.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#35 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
First off change your sig.. girls don't like cats with their faces in bread. Secondly, don't ask on OT.. go talk to her, hang out with her and see where it goes.
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gotdangit

My plan is to be her friend as in that way we can actually talk and get to know each other. Because once I get her number and am able to hang out with her outside of class, that's when I'll start flirting a little and she'll probably know.

I think it's a safer road than trying to flirt with her, she'll just brush me off like the other guys. I gotta show her I'm not just interested in getting with her, I want to be her friend and more.

I won't get trapped in the friend zone. Trust. I'll try to be a little flirty, but I'm also acting myself. Good advice guys.

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
I'd just give up
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 worlock77

My plan is to be her friend as in that way we can actually talk and get to know each other. Because once I get her number and am able to hang out with her outside of class, that's when I'll start flirting a little and she'll probably know.

I think it's a safer road than trying to flirt with her, she'll just brush me off like the other guys. I gotta show her I'm not just interested in getting with her, I want to be her friend and more.

I won't get trapped in the friend zone. Trust. I'll try to be a little flirty, but I'm also acting myself. Good advice guys.

gotdangit

Dude, just give up, because you're plotting for yourself a straight, fast lane highway course to the Friend Zone.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ghoklebutter

gotdangit
You don't have to be her friend in order to get to know her. Trust us, you really need to be open with her. As long as you can take rejection well (which isn't to say that she'll reject you for sure), you'll be just fine.
gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 gotdangit

[QUOTE="gotdangit"]

ghoklebutter

You don't have to be her friend in order to get to know her. Trust us, you really need to be open with her. As long as you can take rejection well (which isn't to say that she'll reject you for sure), you'll be just fine.

You don't just get thrown into the friendzone after hanging out 3 times. And if you do, it's easy to get out.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 worlock77

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="gotdangit"]

gotdangit

You don't just get thrown into the friendzone after hanging out 3 times. And if you do, it's easy to get out.

And you know this from your vast experience with girls, which is why, of course, you've come here asking for girl help?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

If you want her, the last thing you want is the friendszone. It ain't hard to get there.-eddy-

Yup. Hit on her early and hit on her often. It doesn't even have to be anything clever or fancy, a simple up-down followed by "Damn, you and me girl, we're going to go get some food, right now" works more often than you'd think.

Don't be a pansy about it, don't mutter or stutter, no "umms" or "uhhs", just straight-up tell her she's about to go get dinner with you.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ghoklebutter

It doesn't even have to be anything clever or fancy, a simple up-down followed by "Damn, you and me girl, we're going to go get some food, right now" works more often than you'd think.

br0kenrabbit
I completely agree. It's a very friendly way of asking someone out, and it doesn't sound awkward at all. That's how I'd feel if a guy asked me out that way. Also, you pretty much always seem to have good advice. :V
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 br0kenrabbit

I completely agree. It's a very friendly way of asking someone out, and it doesn't sound awkward at all. That's how I'd feel if a guy asked me out that way. Also, you pretty much always seem to have good advice. :Vghoklebutter

I've always been bold around the ladies. I find it comes off better (and less creepy) just putting it out there than trying to be romantic and all touchy-feely (that part belongs in a relationship, not a date). If I get turned down (it happens) I just move on, no big deal.

It's standing around thinking about it that holds most guys back. If I see a cute girl and I'm interested, I just straight-up hit on her. Often times I don't even get their name first.

Seriously, the most sexual tension you'll ever experience with a girl is when you first meet. Play on that.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Attempt to initiate coitus at every opportunity.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 worlock77

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

I completely agree. It's a very friendly way of asking someone out, and it doesn't sound awkward at all. That's how I'd feel if a guy asked me out that way. Also, you pretty much always seem to have good advice. :Vbr0kenrabbit

I've always been bold around the ladies. I find it comes off better (and less creepy) just putting it out there than trying to be romantic and all touchy-feely (that part belongs in a relationship, not a date). If I get turned down (it happens) I just move on, no big deal.

It's standing around thinking about it that holds most guys back. If I see a cute girl and I'm interested, I just straight-up hit on her. Often times I don't even get their name first.

Seriously, the most sexual tension you'll ever experience with a girl is when you first meet. Play on that.

This man knows what he's talking about.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 br0kenrabbit

Attempt to initiate coitus at every opportunity.Zeviander

2mxh6dg.jpg

Zeviander