how do i get dandruff out of my laptop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -

theres dandruff stuck in my keys how di get it out

#2 Posted by Iszdope (9656 posts) -

Sebizole.

Twice a week.

Leave it in for about four minutes, then rinse.

#3 Posted by konvikt_17 (22166 posts) -

Head and Shoulders

#4 Edited by Behardy24 (3059 posts) -

This laptop that I have had for years has so much dandruff build it's nasty. So excited for my birthday so I can get rid of this piece of junk that has been around me for more than 8 years. For getting dandruff out of your laptop, Q-tips?

Now to stop the build up of dandruff in your own hair is pretty simple. This is coming from someone who has had a long history with dandruff and I still deal with it time to time.

Eat more vegetables and fruit to stop having dandruff in your hair in the first place. (sounds cliche,I know,but it works)

Put olive oil in your hair once a week and let it sit there for 10 mins or more. Gets all the dirt out of your hair.

#5 Posted by helwa1988 (2078 posts) -

Get one of those usb vacuums from amazon. that should get rid of dandruff.

I suggest you switch a sulphate free shampoo. I had issues with dandruff. But soon as I switched to a sulphate free shampoo my dandruff stopped.

#6 Posted by wis3boi (31112 posts) -

washing machine

#7 Posted by sukraj (22133 posts) -

Use a hair brush

#8 Posted by hippiesanta (9805 posts) -

ask someone to blow it

#9 Edited by Master_Live (14171 posts) -
#10 Edited by KiIIyou (27139 posts) -

You shake that outta there!

#11 Edited by ExtremeBanana (152 posts) -

theres dandruff stuck in my keys how di get it out

It's a complicated process. First, you have to get Facebook if you don't already have it. Then you add your parents. After that make a post about 2 paragraphs long complaining about chores. Then your dad will make a YouTube video and shoot your laptop. You'll get famous and you can use that fame to get a new laptop.