How amazing does Hardcore Henry look?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

In case you haven't seen it yet, a new trailer came out for a movie called Hardcore Henry and it looks AWESOME!

It's a movie done completely from the first person perspective. It likely will have a shit plot and bad acting, but that won't matter. This could end up being the most unique action movie around and it looks like it will be a HELL of a ride. It will probably be a pure adrenaline ride that you turn your mind off and just enjoy the madness.

If the directors previous work is anything to go by this will end up being one fun as hell movie.

Anyone else excited for this movie?

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL Is this movie shot from the same camera angle? Like the whole time? Cool trailer I'll def watch it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58270 Posts

That looks fairly interesting. The stunt work alone, if not done by CGI, is going to be really important (I would think), because there is no way to hide any screw ups.

I've seen this done in a few movies, it worked pretty well, but it is sort of an "uncanny valley"; we are so used to different view points in films, that when someone attempts a realistic viewpoint (first-person) with unrealistic happenings going on, you can't help but think that it is ridiculous.

I want to see this, though.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

@TheHighWind: Yeah the entire movie will be shot in first person. It really is the big hook with the movie as it will show action in a eay we haven't really seen in movies.