Hot girl appreciation thread (winter 2013 edition )

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

Since gamespot removed OTAH, i guess its okay to post images of Hot girls on OT to keep OT more active

P.S- no nude images please. Keep this thread clean and subtle. Thanks :)

I'll start ,

#2 Edited by GalvatronType_R (1913 posts) -

The hottest of them all:

#3 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10420 posts) -

Generally my type of girl.

#4 Posted by Jimn_tonic (913 posts) -

i'm a sucker for big lips and bigger boobs

#5 Posted by OmitName (741 posts) -

this place slowly turning into ce

#9 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

My posts got deleted? Seriously?

#10 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

@leviathan91 said:

My posts got deleted? Seriously?

my posts also got deleted :(

#11 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

@indzman said:

@leviathan91 said:

My posts got deleted? Seriously?

my posts also got deleted :(

And no explanation...

#12 Edited by indzman (19965 posts) -

@leviathan91 said:

@indzman said:

@leviathan91 said:

My posts got deleted? Seriously?

my posts also got deleted :(

And no explanation...

Yup :(

#13 Posted by capaho (1253 posts) -

Shouldn't this be called the Hot Girl Objectification thread?

#14 Edited by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

@capaho:

Goddamn feministas. No one cares and OT is populated by mostly males. If you want, make a Hot guy appreciation thread and no one will give a damn.

#15 Posted by lonewolf604 (8538 posts) -

Is Chloe Moretz allowed?

#16 Edited by indzman (19965 posts) -

@lonewolf604 said:

Is Chloe Moretz allowed?

mhm

#17 Posted by lonewolf604 (8538 posts) -

@indzman said:

@lonewolf604 said:

Is Chloe Moretz allowed?

mhm

You want to see me banned don't you.

#18 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

@lonewolf604 said:

@indzman said:

@lonewolf604 said:

Is Chloe Moretz allowed?

mhm

You want to see me banned don't you.

no, i want you to oogle at more smokin girls out there, she for instance ...

#19 Posted by Jimn_tonic (913 posts) -

i also like skinny girls..and lots of other types i'll post later

#20 Edited by capaho (1253 posts) -

@leviathan91 said:

@capaho:

Goddamn feministas. No one cares and OT is populated by mostly males. If you want, make a Hot guy appreciation thread and no one will give a damn.

Typical.

#22 Posted by Gibsonsg527 (3313 posts) -

#23 Edited by ad1x2 (5789 posts) -

Davalos Twins.

#24 Posted by ad1x2 (5789 posts) -

@capaho: @GalvatronType_R: Thank (insert deity of choice here) for Adblock Plus.

#25 Edited by Master_Live (15747 posts) -

@lonewolf604 said:

Is Chloe Moretz allowed?

Go for it.

#26 Posted by capaho (1253 posts) -

@ad1x2: If only there were something like Blockhead Plus for threads like this.

#28 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3785 posts) -

Nobody's hotter than Selena Gomez.

#29 Edited by indzman (19965 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

Nobody's hotter than Selena Gomez.

Oh Michael, Miley > Selena

#31 Edited by Jimn_tonic (913 posts) -

counteracting capaho's douchebaggery

#32 Edited by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

Ban Capaho from this thread or something.

Dem eyes.... Her name is Alexandra Daddario, and I discovered this piece of beauty from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's a funny show but the episode featuring her was even funnier and so illogical (you would have to see it to understand).

#33 Posted by ad1x2 (5789 posts) -
@leviathan91 said:

Ban Capaho from this thread or something.

If you have Adblock Plus just right click the picture and select Block Element. It will stay blocked the entire time you come into the thread.

#34 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

@ad1x2 said:
@leviathan91 said:

Ban Capaho from this thread or something.

If you have Adblock Plus just right click the picture and select Block Element. It will stay blocked the entire time you come into the thread.

Thank you!

#35 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

capahos girlfreinds look like capahos images LOL !!!

#36 Edited by indzman (19965 posts) -

@leviathan91 said:

Ban Capaho from this thread or something.

Dem eyes.... Her name is Alexandra Daddario, and I discovered this piece of beauty from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's a funny show but the episode featuring her was even funnier and so illogical (you would have to see it to understand).

Shes in Percy Jackson movies too, shes adorable :)

#37 Posted by Gibsonsg527 (3313 posts) -

#38 Posted by Gibsonsg527 (3313 posts) -

#39 Posted by capaho (1253 posts) -
@indzman said:

capahos girlfreinds look like capahos images LOL !!!


Sexist and heterosexist. That's what I love about threads like this. GS must be proud. The fact is, all of the images in this thread look equally unappealing to me.

@leviathan91 said:

Ban Capaho from this thread or something.

Better yet, ban threads like this. Aside from the fact that they are patently offensive, they run contrary to CBS's published diversity policy.

#40 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

cool images

@Gibsonsg527 said:

mmm, wuts her name ?

#41 Edited by -TheSecondSign- (9238 posts) -

@capaho said:

Shouldn't this be called the Hot Girl Objectification thread?

I've never thought of it like this before. You've opened my eyes. I'll stop looking at pictures of beautiful women because it objectifies them. Well, gotta go guys, I'm not allowed to get a hard on anymore because that's just me objectifying women. I've got to go cut my penis off so I'll stop valuing people for their appearance.

#42 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

@capaho said:

Shouldn't this be called the Hot Girl Objectification thread?

It's implied

#43 Posted by capaho (1253 posts) -

@-TheSecondSign- said:

@capaho said:

Shouldn't this be called the Hot Girl Objectification thread?

I've never thought of it like this before. You've opened my eyes. I'll stop looking at pictures of beautiful women because it objectifies them. Well, gotta go guys, I'm not allowed to get a hard on anymore because that's just me objectifying women. I've got to go cut my penis off so I'll stop valuing people for their appearance.

Keep your penis if it still gets hard. At least you'll have one head that works.

#44 Edited by Praisedasun (504 posts) -

You are not good at trying to look intelligent.

#45 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

also, capaho has an attraction in unconventional forms of people.

#46 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

So actually this tread is against the ToU which is still dumb, and why this thread hasn't been locked, I don't know why. Not that I want it to be.

#47 Edited by SirWander (5176 posts) -

really? what a mysterious thread.

#48 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10420 posts) -

@SirWander said:

really? what a mysterious thread.

we had a 10+k post thread about hot gils like 2 years ago, then I t go move to OT after Hours, and it got more post there too, but OTAH is gone.

#49 Posted by foxhound_fox (90575 posts) -
@capaho said:

Shouldn't this be called the Hot Girl Objectification thread?

Despite what some might say, I think most women enjoy being objectified. I don't think there isn't a woman out there who doesn't want to feel like they look sexy.

#50 Posted by GazaAli (23614 posts) -

@capaho said:

Sexist and heterosexist. That's what I love about threads like this. GS must be proud. The fact is, all of the images in this thread look equally unappealing to me.

Oh shut up already.