I need help finding a good place to get wisdom teeth removed. Basically, i have been looking through yelp.com, and i feel like to figure out which place gives the cheapest and the best service for removing wisdom teeth, i would have to call them, but if possible, i want to find out quickly on the site how much it would cost. Right now where i live, it's night, so their offices are closed.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: November 9, 2006
- Posts: 8776
- Member Since: August 16, 2013
- Posts: 2162
- Member Since: October 10, 2013
- Posts: 162
- Member Since: November 14, 2010
- Posts: 17845
- Member Since: October 25, 2005
- Posts: 3505
- Member Since: October 26, 2013
- Posts: 467
- Member Since: March 12, 2005
- Posts: 95256
- Member Since: July 17, 2007
- Posts: 9027
- Member Since: March 23, 2005
- Posts: 33452
- Member Since: December 6, 2011
- Posts: 10644
- Member Since: December 23, 2009
- Posts: 10839
- Member Since: November 3, 2004
- Posts: 11150
You dont want cheap, because if an error happens, you can have permanent damage. There are some nerves back there and if they hit them you can end up with a twisted face, a dis-functioning jaw, cant talk right, cant chew right, etc.
Absolutely. Don't cheap out on surgery, bro. The kind of shit that could go wrong with a cheap wisdom-tooth removal is way worse than what you'll deal with if you just leave them there.
Please Log In to post.