Help finding a cheap place to get wisdom teeth removed.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by hydralisk86 (8527 posts) -

I need help finding a good place to get wisdom teeth removed. Basically, i have been looking through yelp.com, and i feel like to figure out which place gives the cheapest and the best service for removing wisdom teeth, i would have to call them, but if possible, i want to find out quickly on the site how much it would cost. Right now where i live, it's night, so their offices are closed.

#2 Posted by Makhaidos (1613 posts) -

I'll do it for fifty bucks and a ferret.

#3 Posted by GoogleAndroid (147 posts) -

Cheap:

#4 Edited by thegerg (14863 posts) -

Ok, thanks for sharing.

#5 Posted by resevl4rlz (3273 posts) -

you're not going to find it cheaper anywhere. you are gonna pay a lot if you dont have insurance

#6 Posted by HuggyBear1020 (456 posts) -

Join the military and you'll get them removed for free

#7 Posted by foxhound_fox (87757 posts) -

Universities that have dental faculties usually offer free services for training purposes (don't worry, they are supervised), though I think wisdom teeth removal is considered dental surgery and probably wouldn't be included.

#8 Posted by chrisrooR (9026 posts) -
#9 Posted by comp_atkins (31278 posts) -

"cheap" wouldn't be something I'd be looking for when considering surgical procedures..

then again

#10 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9524 posts) -

You dont want cheap, because if an error happens, you can have permanent damage. There are some nerves back there and if they hit them you can end up with a twisted face, a dis-functioning jaw, cant talk right, cant chew right, etc.

#11 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

You get what you pay for.

#12 Edited by Iszdope (9679 posts) -

You pay what you get for.

#13 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

You dont want cheap, because if an error happens, you can have permanent damage. There are some nerves back there and if they hit them you can end up with a twisted face, a dis-functioning jaw, cant talk right, cant chew right, etc.

Absolutely. Don't cheap out on surgery, bro. The kind of shit that could go wrong with a cheap wisdom-tooth removal is way worse than what you'll deal with if you just leave them there.