This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by norair (22 posts) -

hello,this is my first time using forum and I want help regarding the display settings of my xbox 360,I have a LG 32'' 32lh20r and I use HDMI but every time I play the games(like the guns in COD MW2 or the armor edges in dead space ....)look pixelated and the edges are zigzag , I tried a lot of configurations but no result ,I couldn't find anything on the internet that could help me.Can anyone please tell me which reference level,color space and output I should use(my TV is native 720p and 1080i).

#2 Posted by LIONHEART-_- (2520 posts) -

hello,this is my first time using forum and I want help regarding the display settings of my xbox 360,I have a LG 32'' 32lh20r and I use HDMI but every time I play the games(like the guns in COD MW2 or the armor edges in dead space ....)look pixelated and the edges are zigzag , I tried a lot of configurations but no result ,I couldn't find anything on the internet that could help me.Can anyone please tell me which reference level,color space and output I should use(my TV is native 720p and 1080i).

norair

Wrong forum dude. And you may have to fix the capitalization and spacing of your statement :P

#3 Posted by GHlegend77 (10326 posts) -
Give the Xbox cheesecake. It will oblige.
#4 Posted by kidsmelly (5692 posts) -

Shake it real hard and be like " Work damn it". Its what my dad does with his electronics.

#5 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

720p Expanded.

#6 Posted by my_mortal_coil (2839 posts) -

norair

Use native output, you'll do your TV a diservice if you output @1080 on a 720. Use whatever reference level you think looks best on your TV and ALWAYS use sRGB color space (aka Rec 709).

Make sure you post things in their appropriate forums, ok?

#7 Posted by Animatronic64 (3971 posts) -

Get used to it. Consoles are like that...

#8 Posted by norair (22 posts) -

sorry I have never used forums before so excuse me for writting it in the wrong place:P

#9 Posted by LIONHEART-_- (2520 posts) -

Animatronic64

Yeah stick to your PC 8)

#10 Posted by Animatronic64 (3971 posts) -

[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

LIONHEART-_-

Yeah stick to your PC 8)

I stick with both. I love me some Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid. And a bunch of others too.
#11 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13998 posts) -

It's your resolution.