Heaven is real...I dreamed it.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TrueChartreuse
Member since 2014 • 97 Posts

I keep having this bizarre reoccurring dream vision.

It's of what I believe to be heaven, or maybe a different planet. It somewhat resembles Earth, but everything looks different, it's brighter, more vibrant. Colors shift and warble, the whole environment does. Buildings glow, everything is rounded, everything is made up of spheres, very few squares and cubes.

There are women who are very tall, with long, flowing and glowing gowns and big round glasses. They have goofy grins and big wide eyes. Their hair floats around like it wasn't effected by gravity. They're shaped somewhat like tall gelatinous bowling pins. When they talk there's a distinct melody town to it. For example, 'hello' would sound like 'hell-lehlehlehleh-lohohohoho!". They very sophisticated and elegant, but frightening too.

A lot of the women have strange creatures on leashes. The creatures are vaguely humanoid, and dressed up in weird outfits, such as bug masks, and masks with long noses and mouthparts, like a mosquito's head on a frog's body. The women keep these human-shaped things as pets. They remind me of the frogmen my dad told me about from Vietnam. I look at the creatures and say to myself "That'll be us someday". There are strange spaceships like look like blimps all through the sky that play heavenly music.

I believe in Heaven, that is how the dreams is telling me. Looks like it is for real.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#3 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Is there normally a lot of smoke in your room when you're falling asleep?

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

What was/were the race(s) of the women with the humanoid pets? This information is necessary for further discussion.

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TrueChartreuse

@4myAmuzumament said:

What was/were the race(s) of the women with the humanoid pets? This information is necessary for further discussion.

I believe they are the inhabitants of Heaven.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

Your "vision" has no elements that point towards it being Heaven. There's no mention of angelic creatures, bright lights, or God (things people normally associate with the after life). Why do you think it's Heaven?

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

im in the zombie apocalypse. ive had a couple dreams about it. ive killed zombies and its real.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#8 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

LOL

EnoshimaJunko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EnoshimaJunko
Member since 2013 • 322 Posts

You sure this isn't an alien world instead?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@korvus said:

Is there normally a lot of smoke in your room when you're falling asleep?

deep purple.mp3

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TrueChartreuse

I did think it might be a different planet but it look very similar to Earth, just more advanced. Everything was so colorful, visually and musically. The women just seemed, sort of omnipotent, like angelic beings but kind of like aliens. It's like they give off a soft multi-colored glow. I've had similar dreams several times, sometimes in a glowing city, sometimes on an island, or a tropical forest place...the common theme is the women and their pets, and weird floating ships. No I do not on drugs. The pets look human-like, but with spindly limbs, and like they are wearing a full body suit, like some people wear at sporting events and parties, the ones made of that stretchy fabric, except their heads are like mosquitos, or anteater-shaped. They have a long proboscis.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

i'm on board

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#14 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
Loading Video...

I understand now. Listening to this, reading that, I finally UNDERSTAND. Look into her eyes.

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TrueChartreuse
Loading Video...

The music in Heaven, from what I remember, sounds A LOT like this.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I dream of a place of sexual delights and wonders all the time. Doesn't mean it's real.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

I dream of a place of sexual delights and wonders all the time. Doesn't mean it's real.

This is what I was going to say :(

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueChartreuse

@foxhound_fox said:

Usually when you dream though, it's of past memories or experience. Like if you drank a cool soda, then you might have a soda in your dream.

This doesn't seem like a dream though, this seems like I'm floating around observing a real place, a real moment in time, and it's not of any past memories that I can recall. It just seems like Heaven, it's not just a dream, it's visiting a real place.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

You touched yourself?!.. didn't you?!

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

@truechartreuse said:

@4myAmuzumament said:

I believe they are the inhabitants of Heaven.

What was their color palette? blondes? brunettes? dark or light skin? wings?

Audacitron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Audacitron
Member since 2012 • 991 Posts

sounds like a scary place. Not my idea of heaven. Dreams usually say more about the dreamer.

I would guess you have a peculiar attitude to women.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@truechartreuse said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Usually when you dream though, it's of past memories or experience. Like if you drank a cool soda, then you might have a soda in your dream.

This doesn't seem like a dream though, this seems like I'm floating around observing a real place, a real moment in time, and it's not of any past memories that I can recall. It just seems like Heaven, it's not just a dream, it's visiting a real place.

I had sex dreams before I watched or had sex.

The human mind is a complex thing, but Heaven isn't real. It's an imaginary place invented by people to provide themselves with comfort on the realization that life in a universe that doesn't give two shits about who you are or what you do makes them feel unwanted and unloved.

Personally, I find great empowerment in that feeling of being practically nothing on a grand scale (screw the universal scale, the planetary scale of 7+ billion people is enough), it makes me appreciate what life I do get substantially more than if I were just going to get to go to a exponentially better place when I die (oh yes, and only if I was born in the right country, during the right period of time, and intellectually assented to the myth that a man who was actually God rose from the dead, assuming we are talking of the Christian Heaven here).

Dreams like yours is exactly why people created organized religions around those concepts to begin with. They assumed what they saw was real, rather than (knowing what we do now) think of it merely as a hope of the subconscious mind.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

@truechartreuse:

your Dream could be similar to this

Loading Video...

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Hell is real too... I see it on the news.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

hell is where i can't talk to you guys anymore. *ties to laugh and hide his tears* ..it's nothing guys, i got something stuck in my eyes.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

@truechartreuse said:

@foxhound_fox said:

I drink soda on the daily, yet I've never had soda in any of my dreams. I have, however, dreamt of literally endless hallways, despite having no memory or experience with endless hallways.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

cut out the dmt

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

How do you know that place wasn't actually hell?

TrueChartreuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TrueChartreuse

@4myAmuzumament said:

What was their color palette? blondes? brunettes? dark or light skin? wings?

I remember most of them were lighter skin, though some were darker. Color of hair was various autumn colors. No wings that I can remember, just simmering gowns and like, long gloves. It's like they glowed in the dark, even though it has been daylight in the dreams. If you ever seen what light colored clothing looks like under a blacklight, it was like that except it wasn't dark out.

@hippiesanta, yes it did remind me of the 70s psychedelic scene, but even more mesmerizing.

@hydralisk86 I don't think it was Hell as I felt content, not scared, it was somewhat frightening by how strange everything looked, but it was a feeling of awe not one of dread.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e799a72eb68
deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deactivated-60e799a72eb68
Member since 2008 • 1678 Posts
@foxhound_fox said:

I had sex dreams before I watched or had sex.

The human mind is a complex thing, but Heaven isn't real. It's an imaginary place invented by people to provide themselves with comfort on the realization that life in a universe that doesn't give two shits about who you are or what you do makes them feel unwanted and unloved.

Personally, I find great empowerment in that feeling of being practically nothing on a grand scale (screw the universal scale, the planetary scale of 7+ billion people is enough), it makes me appreciate what life I do get substantially more than if I were just going to get to go to a exponentially better place when I die (oh yes, and only if I was born in the right country, during the right period of time, and intellectually assented to the myth that a man who was actually God rose from the dead, assuming we are talking of the Christian Heaven here).

Dreams like yours is exactly why people created organized religions around those concepts to begin with. They assumed what they saw was real, rather than (knowing what we do now) think of it merely as a hope of the subconscious mind.

Our thoughts don't make things real or unreal, therefore heaven either does or does not exist regardless of what anyone thinks. Science never ruled out anything because it could not be proven or may never be proven; that's all human bias.

I've been a believer, atheist, agnostic, and back. Every time I've ever held a mindset of being practically nothing, I thought I was empowering myself, but I was actually just masking some kind of turmoil inside. I realized eventually that I was surrendering my sense of consequence, morality, pain, triumph, control, and purpose. This was the easy choice---not dealing with any of it---and a limiting choice.

Often, people turn away from any sense of spirituality due to being exposed to human ideas of religion, heaven, and god. They logically and even subconsciously know that much of it doesn't reflect reality. Universal truth is in and all around us, but the things that come with structured religion are almost all confined to this point in space and time.

You specified Christian Heaven, but what really is Christian Heaven? It was centuries after the crucifixion that the church decided that reincarnation was not a valid concept, and this is our only life, our only chance. Again, can't be proven or disproven, but it's not hard to see that this was an attempt to control people through fear. We've also had 2,000 years to water down any of the original insights from the founder of Christianity, himself, so in a contest, today's Christianity is going to be a stick figure drawing going against the Sistine chapel.

For what it's worth, OP, I don't believe in eternal suffering or random blips of existence and non-existence.