Heaven is real...I dreamed it.

#1 Edited by TrueChartreuse (68 posts) -

I keep having this bizarre reoccurring dream vision.

It's of what I believe to be heaven, or maybe a different planet. It somewhat resembles Earth, but everything looks different, it's brighter, more vibrant. Colors shift and warble, the whole environment does. Buildings glow, everything is rounded, everything is made up of spheres, very few squares and cubes.

There are women who are very tall, with long, flowing and glowing gowns and big round glasses. They have goofy grins and big wide eyes. Their hair floats around like it wasn't effected by gravity. They're shaped somewhat like tall gelatinous bowling pins. When they talk there's a distinct melody town to it. For example, 'hello' would sound like 'hell-lehlehlehleh-lohohohoho!". They very sophisticated and elegant, but frightening too.

A lot of the women have strange creatures on leashes. The creatures are vaguely humanoid, and dressed up in weird outfits, such as bug masks, and masks with long noses and mouthparts, like a mosquito's head on a frog's body. The women keep these human-shaped things as pets. They remind me of the frogmen my dad told me about from Vietnam. I look at the creatures and say to myself "That'll be us someday". There are strange spaceships like look like blimps all through the sky that play heavenly music.

I believe in Heaven, that is how the dreams is telling me. Looks like it is for real.

#2 Edited by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

#3 Posted by Korvus (4774 posts) -

Is there normally a lot of smoke in your room when you're falling asleep?

#4 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

What was/were the race(s) of the women with the humanoid pets? This information is necessary for further discussion.

#5 Posted by TrueChartreuse (68 posts) -

@4myAmuzumament said:

What was/were the race(s) of the women with the humanoid pets? This information is necessary for further discussion.

I believe they are the inhabitants of Heaven.

#6 Edited by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

Your "vision" has no elements that point towards it being Heaven. There's no mention of angelic creatures, bright lights, or God (things people normally associate with the after life). Why do you think it's Heaven?

#7 Posted by konvikt_17 (22282 posts) -

im in the zombie apocalypse. ive had a couple dreams about it. ive killed zombies and its real.

#8 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8574 posts) -

LOL

#9 Posted by EnoshimaJunko (219 posts) -

You sure this isn't an alien world instead?

#10 Posted by wis3boi (31595 posts) -

@korvus said:

Is there normally a lot of smoke in your room when you're falling asleep?

deep purple.mp3

#11 Posted by magicalclick (23054 posts) -

I sure love to see that as a movie for painting. Sounds like an interesting place whether it is real or not. They should have better looking furries than that. Heaven should be filled with cute furries.

#12 Posted by TrueChartreuse (68 posts) -

I did think it might be a different planet but it look very similar to Earth, just more advanced. Everything was so colorful, visually and musically. The women just seemed, sort of omnipotent, like angelic beings but kind of like aliens. It's like they give off a soft multi-colored glow. I've had similar dreams several times, sometimes in a glowing city, sometimes on an island, or a tropical forest place...the common theme is the women and their pets, and weird floating ships. No I do not on drugs. The pets look human-like, but with spindly limbs, and like they are wearing a full body suit, like some people wear at sporting events and parties, the ones made of that stretchy fabric, except their heads are like mosquitos, or anteater-shaped. They have a long proboscis.

#13 Edited by comp_atkins (31609 posts) -

i'm on board

#14 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20895 posts) -

I understand now. Listening to this, reading that, I finally UNDERSTAND. Look into her eyes.

#15 Posted by TrueChartreuse (68 posts) -

The music in Heaven, from what I remember, sounds A LOT like this.

#16 Edited by foxhound_fox (89457 posts) -

I dream of a place of sexual delights and wonders all the time. Doesn't mean it's real.

#17 Posted by Aljosa23 (25519 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

I dream of a place of sexual delights and wonders all the time. Doesn't mean it's real.

This is what I was going to say :(

#18 Edited by TrueChartreuse (68 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

Usually when you dream though, it's of past memories or experience. Like if you drank a cool soda, then you might have a soda in your dream.

This doesn't seem like a dream though, this seems like I'm floating around observing a real place, a real moment in time, and it's not of any past memories that I can recall. It just seems like Heaven, it's not just a dream, it's visiting a real place.

#19 Posted by Dogswithguns (10816 posts) -

You touched yourself?!.. didn't you?!

#20 Posted by magicalclick (23054 posts) -

Sound more like men are wearing those rubber fur suits. There are few artists I know on furaffinity does that. Men are transformed to animal, but, more of a suit instead of true transformation. The mask sounds like kinky gas mask. Don't tell me men are kinky pets in there :p.

Hell, I so want to see a painting like your dream. That's very intriguing. Find a fur artist and draw one. :)

Do you happen to see any male in there? Next time dream one for me :D

#21 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

@truechartreuse said:

@4myAmuzumament said:

I believe they are the inhabitants of Heaven.

What was their color palette? blondes? brunettes? dark or light skin? wings?

#22 Posted by Audacitron (915 posts) -

sounds like a scary place. Not my idea of heaven. Dreams usually say more about the dreamer.

I would guess you have a peculiar attitude to women.

#23 Edited by foxhound_fox (89457 posts) -

@truechartreuse said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Usually when you dream though, it's of past memories or experience. Like if you drank a cool soda, then you might have a soda in your dream.

This doesn't seem like a dream though, this seems like I'm floating around observing a real place, a real moment in time, and it's not of any past memories that I can recall. It just seems like Heaven, it's not just a dream, it's visiting a real place.

I had sex dreams before I watched or had sex.

The human mind is a complex thing, but Heaven isn't real. It's an imaginary place invented by people to provide themselves with comfort on the realization that life in a universe that doesn't give two shits about who you are or what you do makes them feel unwanted and unloved.

Personally, I find great empowerment in that feeling of being practically nothing on a grand scale (screw the universal scale, the planetary scale of 7+ billion people is enough), it makes me appreciate what life I do get substantially more than if I were just going to get to go to a exponentially better place when I die (oh yes, and only if I was born in the right country, during the right period of time, and intellectually assented to the myth that a man who was actually God rose from the dead, assuming we are talking of the Christian Heaven here).

Dreams like yours is exactly why people created organized religions around those concepts to begin with. They assumed what they saw was real, rather than (knowing what we do now) think of it merely as a hope of the subconscious mind.

#24 Edited by hippiesanta (9916 posts) -

@truechartreuse:

your Dream could be similar to this

#25 Posted by one_plum (6360 posts) -

Hell is real too... I see it on the news.

#26 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10262 posts) -

hell is where i can't talk to you guys anymore. *ties to laugh and hide his tears* ..it's nothing guys, i got something stuck in my eyes.

#27 Edited by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

@truechartreuse said:

@foxhound_fox said:

I drink soda on the daily, yet I've never had soda in any of my dreams. I have, however, dreamt of literally endless hallways, despite having no memory or experience with endless hallways.

#28 Posted by BossPerson (9475 posts) -

cut out the dmt

#29 Posted by hydralisk86 (8558 posts) -

How do you know that place wasn't actually hell?

#30 Edited by TrueChartreuse (68 posts) -

@4myAmuzumament said:

What was their color palette? blondes? brunettes? dark or light skin? wings?

I remember most of them were lighter skin, though some were darker. Color of hair was various autumn colors. No wings that I can remember, just simmering gowns and like, long gloves. It's like they glowed in the dark, even though it has been daylight in the dreams. If you ever seen what light colored clothing looks like under a blacklight, it was like that except it wasn't dark out.

@hippiesanta, yes it did remind me of the 70s psychedelic scene, but even more mesmerizing.

@hydralisk86 I don't think it was Hell as I felt content, not scared, it was somewhat frightening by how strange everything looked, but it was a feeling of awe not one of dread.

#31 Edited by 6_Dead_360s (1663 posts) -
@foxhound_fox said:

I had sex dreams before I watched or had sex.

The human mind is a complex thing, but Heaven isn't real. It's an imaginary place invented by people to provide themselves with comfort on the realization that life in a universe that doesn't give two shits about who you are or what you do makes them feel unwanted and unloved.

Personally, I find great empowerment in that feeling of being practically nothing on a grand scale (screw the universal scale, the planetary scale of 7+ billion people is enough), it makes me appreciate what life I do get substantially more than if I were just going to get to go to a exponentially better place when I die (oh yes, and only if I was born in the right country, during the right period of time, and intellectually assented to the myth that a man who was actually God rose from the dead, assuming we are talking of the Christian Heaven here).

Dreams like yours is exactly why people created organized religions around those concepts to begin with. They assumed what they saw was real, rather than (knowing what we do now) think of it merely as a hope of the subconscious mind.

Our thoughts don't make things real or unreal, therefore heaven either does or does not exist regardless of what anyone thinks. Science never ruled out anything because it could not be proven or may never be proven; that's all human bias.

I've been a believer, atheist, agnostic, and back. Every time I've ever held a mindset of being practically nothing, I thought I was empowering myself, but I was actually just masking some kind of turmoil inside. I realized eventually that I was surrendering my sense of consequence, morality, pain, triumph, control, and purpose. This was the easy choice---not dealing with any of it---and a limiting choice.

Often, people turn away from any sense of spirituality due to being exposed to human ideas of religion, heaven, and god. They logically and even subconsciously know that much of it doesn't reflect reality. Universal truth is in and all around us, but the things that come with structured religion are almost all confined to this point in space and time.

You specified Christian Heaven, but what really is Christian Heaven? It was centuries after the crucifixion that the church decided that reincarnation was not a valid concept, and this is our only life, our only chance. Again, can't be proven or disproven, but it's not hard to see that this was an attempt to control people through fear. We've also had 2,000 years to water down any of the original insights from the founder of Christianity, himself, so in a contest, today's Christianity is going to be a stick figure drawing going against the Sistine chapel.

For what it's worth, OP, I don't believe in eternal suffering or random blips of existence and non-existence.