Having facial hair makes a guy look attractive to girls ?

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 EPICCOMMANDER
Member since 2013 • 1110 Posts

What's a girl?

Facial hair is annoying. I like mine to be long enough that it's visible (longer than just fuzz), so I just bought a cheap trimmer and put one of those guard attachments on it and try to always keep it at a length that's not completely shaven, but not a level that makes me look like a goat herder. I'm adverse to both extremes.

@indzman said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

I tried cutting my pubes off and gluing em on my face once

Lesson learned

pubes ?

lol. The juvenile in me finds this question hilarious. Also, your statement that your english is "not good" is incorrect: your english is fine, though I am not sure why you insist on inserting a space before all punctuation in your sentences. If you eliminate that then you're golden.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

My girlfriend is not a fan of it

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

What's a girl?

Facial hair is annoying. I like mine to be long enough that it's visible (longer than just fuzz), so I just bought a cheap trimmer and put one of those guard attachments on it and try to always keep it at a length that's not completely shaven, but not a level that makes me look like a goat herder. I'm adverse to both extremes.

@indzman said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

Lesson learned

pubes ?

lol. The juvenile in me finds this question hilarious. Also, your statement that your english is "not good" is incorrect: your english is fine, though I am not sure why you insist on inserting a space before all punctuation in your sentences. If you eliminate that then you're golden.

Noted:)

Edge_Plus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 Edge_Plus
Member since 2013 • 135 Posts

Are you seriously asking a gaming forum about attractiveness with or without facial hair?

LMAO

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By indzman

@whipassmt said:

@indzman said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

@indzman said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

Lesson learned

pubes ?

Google it

My english is not good , pubic hair came upon searching pubes. I hope you didn't mean pubic hair ?

That is indeed what he means. I think he's joking, or maybe it really IS a true story.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

@edge_plus: "Are you seriously asking a gaming forum about attractiveness with or without facial hair?"

"LMAO"

This isn't a gaming forum on here you can talk about anything but gaming, that's why it's called "off topic". No need to thank me.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

@indzman: a girl I was seeing before liked what I call a few days growth, she said she would finish with me if I ever shaved lower than that, not sure if she meant it but I never tested her on it. When we eventually did finish I clean shaved and it took 10yrs off me lol.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 indzman

@xeno_ghost said:

@indzman: a girl I was seeing before liked what I call a few days growth, she said she would finish with me if I ever shaved lower than that, not sure if she meant it but I never tested her on it. When we eventually did finish I clean shaved and it took 10yrs off me lol.

Yup, clean shave makes one look much younger :)

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

I don't find facial hair attractive for the most part. A 5 o'clock shadow or a little scruff, okay. But the full monty? No thanks. A beard of a certain length and fullness can take a guy who is really hot and make him kind of... dad-ish. There's a certain fine line.

People with long beards almost always have something stuck in them. Crumbs of some sort usually. I speak from experience. I keep buying my boyfriend trimmers that I don't think he really uses. He's completely disregarding the advertising targeting his demographic about how women throw themselves at their men as soon as they emerge from the bathroom clean-shaven.

Also there's no faster way to dry a girl up than having a soul patch. It is not 1999.

awesome3496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 awesome3496
Member since 2008 • 2209 Posts

I'm starting to get some facial hair. Hopefully this means I'll be the chick magnet in college :D

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

@korvus: LOL man you may have been shaving wrong with the fusion blades. i was like that to and then went to safety razors. I started getting irritated with those so I went back to fusion. You have to shave down/shave with the grain first to get the hair off your face. Once there is barely any hair on your face you can shave against the grain. I used to have the rocky mountains on my face because of the way I was shaving now my face is bump free. I also used witch Hazel on my face to help get rid of the razor bumps.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

I'm thankful most of the ladies don't enjoy facial hair on men, because i hate facial hair. If I had a choice, it would never want to grow facial hair.

Which reminds me, I got to shave.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#63 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Who is the OT member that looks like the 300 dude?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#64  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa: Silvertip Badger Fur? Aren't we fancy? =P Need to get me one of those...mine is a Cheap-ass Fur brush that I've been using for 15 years =P As for the gel, yeah, I hate the damn thing...dries really quick, feels like I'm using oatmeal to shave and dries my skin out...guess it's time to treat myself to something nice again ;) I will also be sure to check the forums you mentioned. Thanks for all the suggestions.

@-Blasphemy-: That's how I always shave, but somehow it wasn't working for me with the Fusion...even just shaving with the grain with a DE razor gets me about the same result as a shave in every direction with the fusion. A lot of people agree with me and a lot of people agree with you. Strange how different people get such different results =)

@Master_Live: Oh yeah, that guy who was working with metal and almost got his eye cut off....who was it again? Damn, now I want to remember >_<

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 indzman

@Master_Live said:

?????

Avatar image for Farty_Fartsalot
Farty_Fartsalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Farty_Fartsalot
Member since 2013 • 192 Posts

Only if the guy is good-looking & has striking features.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@korvus said:

@AmazonTreeBoa: Silvertip Badger Fur? Aren't we fancy? =P Need to get me one of those...mine is a Cheap-ass Fur brush that I've been using for 15 years =P As for the gel, yeah, I hate the damn thing...dries really quick, feels like I'm using oatmeal to shave and dries my skin out...guess it's time to treat myself to something nice again ;) I will also be sure to check the forums you mentioned. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Just make sure you get a badger brush and not a boar brush. It doesn't have to be silvertip like that one I am aiming to get, but make sure it is badger hair. Why badger and not boar? Last longer, absorbs more water and is way softer to the face than boar.

Also, what is your shaving ritual? Maybe I can help with some tips there as well. For example. I always shower before I shave and I take my brush and fill my cup with hot water and put my brush in it before hopping in the shower to let the hot water soften up the bristle while I shower. If you can't shower before shaving, at least try and soak the brush in the hot water. You will really notice the difference when you do. Makes the brush a lot softer vs not soaking it first. Ten minutes of soaking is what I always try to aim for, but longer never hurts anything. *This is probably the only tip I can think of that you may not already know*

What after shave do you use? I started out using witch hazel due to it being all natural and good for your skin, but I just bought this to try and I love the smell. I mean really love the smell. So much I put it on randomly during the day just to smell it. It is alcohol based, so it will burn going on after shaving (the witch hazel doesn't), but only for a few seconds just like any other alcohol based aftershave. It has also irritated my skin a bit after some of my shaves. I think I am going to try using the witch hazel first to close my pores, then use the aftershave and see if that irritates me skin less. No biggy, I will keep testing until I find the right aftershave if this one still irritates after using the witch hazel first. The smell leaves me feeling like I just walked into a barber shop.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

I keep a trimmed beard and I'll admit, if me and friend are downtown, I do tend to get attention since I will be usually among one of the very few if not the only guy in a nightclub that has a beard. But of course it is the taste of each person that is different, some women like a guy with facial hair and some find it revolting and prefer clean shaven guys.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@indzman said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

@indzman said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

Lesson learned

pubes ?

Google it

My english is not good , pubic hair came upon searching pubes. I hope you didn't mean pubic hair ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man...

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I hate being cleaned shaved, sadly women are pretty damn picky so what can you do but shave the facial hair

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#72 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

Some men like cheeks, some men like boobies.

Some women like beards, some don't.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73  Edited By -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@korvus said:

My apologies to the TC since this will be a bit of a long post and slightly off-topic but it might have people who want to be clean shaven but don't really know the best way to do it...

@bforrester420: Well, my facial hair is messed up; it grows in every direction. I can shave with the grain and sideways and I still look like I haven't shaved for 2 days, so I have no choice but to shave against the grain, and since I have really sensitive skin it was pretty much torture. I used to use a Gillette Mach 3, then upgraded to a Fusion (if 3 blades were good, 5 blades would be better, right?) but even so I could never get that "baby bottom smooth" look and feel. To make it even worse, my face would feel like I had just been mauled by a bear and I couldn't shave again for 2 or 3 days or it would just start bleeding everywhere.

Then, a couple of months ago, I decided to try safety razors and bought myself a Edwin Jagger DE89...it's a single blade and everyone warned me to be REALLY gentle while shaving with it...first time I tried I managed to nick myself twice but the result was so much better in 1 pass than with the Fusion with 3 passes. To make it even better, my skin felt only slightly irritated.

If the following weeks I started applying less and less pressure and the results improved. Nowadays I can shave every day with 4 passes (one in each direction to make sure I get everything), takes me 5 minutes to do and I actually enjoy shaving (which I always thought was BS when I heard people say it) and the result is amazing...my cheeks looks like they haven't even reached puberty =P And there's absolutely no pain, razor burn, ingrown hairs, nothing, even shaving against the grain.

But to answer your question, 1 (really sharp!) blade per razor, lasts me a week in peak sharpness (they're so cheap, there's no reason to keep them unless they're perfectly sharp) but you can use it for longer if you really want, any brand safety razor blade will do since they're all the same size and shape. The razor itself cost me around 30$ but it will probably last me a lifetime. Of course the safety razor addicts (I'm getting there!) will recommend a whole range of products, from badger hair brushes to sandalwood shaving cream but I only got the razor and a pack of blades to start (although since I really enjoy that "me time" now, I might go for the whole experience).

This is my razor and the blades look like this

In the beginning I was a bit doubtful that it would work (most damn videos show a guy who's already clean shaven shaving his face) but this video sold it for me. He actually has facial hair and you see it all in one go so you know it's for real. He also explains how to work with a safety razor, so it might help =)

Any more questions, feel free to ask!

Good to see I am not the only safety razor user on the site. I switched back in January and am so happy I did.

I got the Merker 180 (Also known as the Merker 23c).

I am testing blades and I also have some Astra blade. I also bought a 100 pack of Personna blades and like them more than the Astra. I plan on buying some Feather blades next to try.

What soaps do you use? I am also trying different soaps and so far I have

Colonel Conk Glycerin Soap - Variety 4 Pack (Amber, Bay Rum, Lime, and Almond)

Proraso New Shaving Soap Pot Sandalwood

Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol

Out of those, I have only used the Almond Colonel Conk and the Green Proraso soap. The green Proraso soap is absolutely fantastic. I love the smell, how well and easy it lathers, but most of all, I love the feel of it on my face and how it leaves my face feeling after the shave. The Almond smells really great, but I have only used it once, so I can't really judge how well it lathers yet. The Bay Rum also smells great, but I have yet to use it.

My girl also uses it. I am aiming to get her the Muhle R89 Rosegold razor and get me an Above the Tie razor.

Anyways, it is great to see somebody else on the site that shaves the same way I do.

I use a safety razor but the only soap I use is a bar of Irish Spring. I just lather it up and then use that. It actually works really well, and I've noticed a huge decrease in acne after I started using it over shaving cream. I always washed my face but shaving with soap actually works even better.

I don't know if it's because the soap gets pushed into my face more or what, but it works great.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@-TheSecondSign- said:

I use a safety razor but the only soap I use is a bar of Irish Spring. I just lather it up and then use that. It actually works really well, and I've noticed a huge decrease in acne after I started using it over shaving cream. I always washed my face but shaving with soap actually works even better.

I don't know if it's because the soap gets pushed into my face more or what, but it works great.

I always used soap and water when I used a razor as well. I'd usually shave in the shower and then touch up the spots I missed when I got out. Worked just as well as, and cost much less than, saving foam.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@-TheSecondSign- said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@korvus said:

My apologies to the TC since this will be a bit of a long post and slightly off-topic but it might have people who want to be clean shaven but don't really know the best way to do it...

@bforrester420: Well, my facial hair is messed up; it grows in every direction. I can shave with the grain and sideways and I still look like I haven't shaved for 2 days, so I have no choice but to shave against the grain, and since I have really sensitive skin it was pretty much torture. I used to use a Gillette Mach 3, then upgraded to a Fusion (if 3 blades were good, 5 blades would be better, right?) but even so I could never get that "baby bottom smooth" look and feel. To make it even worse, my face would feel like I had just been mauled by a bear and I couldn't shave again for 2 or 3 days or it would just start bleeding everywhere.

Then, a couple of months ago, I decided to try safety razors and bought myself a Edwin Jagger DE89...it's a single blade and everyone warned me to be REALLY gentle while shaving with it...first time I tried I managed to nick myself twice but the result was so much better in 1 pass than with the Fusion with 3 passes. To make it even better, my skin felt only slightly irritated.

If the following weeks I started applying less and less pressure and the results improved. Nowadays I can shave every day with 4 passes (one in each direction to make sure I get everything), takes me 5 minutes to do and I actually enjoy shaving (which I always thought was BS when I heard people say it) and the result is amazing...my cheeks looks like they haven't even reached puberty =P And there's absolutely no pain, razor burn, ingrown hairs, nothing, even shaving against the grain.

But to answer your question, 1 (really sharp!) blade per razor, lasts me a week in peak sharpness (they're so cheap, there's no reason to keep them unless they're perfectly sharp) but you can use it for longer if you really want, any brand safety razor blade will do since they're all the same size and shape. The razor itself cost me around 30$ but it will probably last me a lifetime. Of course the safety razor addicts (I'm getting there!) will recommend a whole range of products, from badger hair brushes to sandalwood shaving cream but I only got the razor and a pack of blades to start (although since I really enjoy that "me time" now, I might go for the whole experience).

This is my razor and the blades look like this

In the beginning I was a bit doubtful that it would work (most damn videos show a guy who's already clean shaven shaving his face) but this video sold it for me. He actually has facial hair and you see it all in one go so you know it's for real. He also explains how to work with a safety razor, so it might help =)

Any more questions, feel free to ask!

Good to see I am not the only safety razor user on the site. I switched back in January and am so happy I did.

I got the Merker 180 (Also known as the Merker 23c).

I am testing blades and I also have some Astra blade. I also bought a 100 pack of Personna blades and like them more than the Astra. I plan on buying some Feather blades next to try.

What soaps do you use? I am also trying different soaps and so far I have

Colonel Conk Glycerin Soap - Variety 4 Pack (Amber, Bay Rum, Lime, and Almond)

Proraso New Shaving Soap Pot Sandalwood

Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol

Out of those, I have only used the Almond Colonel Conk and the Green Proraso soap. The green Proraso soap is absolutely fantastic. I love the smell, how well and easy it lathers, but most of all, I love the feel of it on my face and how it leaves my face feeling after the shave. The Almond smells really great, but I have only used it once, so I can't really judge how well it lathers yet. The Bay Rum also smells great, but I have yet to use it.

My girl also uses it. I am aiming to get her the Muhle R89 Rosegold razor and get me an Above the Tie razor.

Anyways, it is great to see somebody else on the site that shaves the same way I do.

Glad it works for you, but that's something I am not willing/going to try. And if by shaving cream, you mean the stuff in a can...yeah that stuff sucks and messes up your skin.

halffullcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 halffullcup
Member since 2014 • 90 Posts

@comp_atkins:

Really funnier

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

Real men have only two options

a.) Full man-face-beard

b.) Straight razor shaving

Women must adapt

Buckhannah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Buckhannah
Member since 2013 • 715 Posts

@hippiesanta said:

Most beiber-girls are Pogonophobia

they run if saw this guy

Oh myyyy.

binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

Short beards are a good thing. Lumberjack beards are not. Goatees are the worst.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#80 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

How would I know?!.. I'm not a girl.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

I'm actually trying to grow a goatee at the moment, but I suck at it.

It's took me 4 weeks to grow what so far just looks like pubic hair on my face.

I'll keep going though and see how it turns out.

I'm 28 and still cant grow a proper beard :(

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 AmazonTreeBoa

@thehig1 said:

Don't let it get to you. I will be 40 this year and I still grow my hair slow. I shave like every 3-4 days and when I do, my hair isn't very long at all. It takes me about two weeks before I really look like a homeless person. I could go longer than 3-4 days between shaves, but honestly, I love shaving now that I have switched to shaving with a safety razor. I hated shaving when I was using my Gillette Fusion Proglide. I would only shave like 1-2 times a month before I switched, now it is 1-2 times a week.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 thehig1

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@thehig1 said:

Don't let it get to you. I will be 40 this year and I still grow my hair slow. I shave like every 3-4 days and when I do, my hair isn't very long at all. It takes me about two weeks before I really look like a homeless person. I could go longer than 3-4 days between shaves, but honestly, I love shaving now that I have switched to shaving with a safety razor. I hated shaving when I was using my Gillette Fusion Proglide. I would only shave like 1-2 times a month before I switched, now it is 1-2 times a week.

Did your hair growth speed up at all between 28-40?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#84  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Edit: Wrong thread

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@thehig1 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@thehig1 said:

Did your hair growth speed up at all between 28-40?

No, not really. Pretty much the same for the past 18-20 years.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By thehig1

@AmazonTreeBoa: oh well, ive never tried to let it grow before something decent might spring up soon. I'll post a picture in Indzmans picture thread if I get worthwhile beard :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#87  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Maybe its a cultural thing but the vast majority of girls I met (if not all) prefer some beard in a men like some stubble

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#88 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

I can't grow a single hair on my face, genes.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

In my experience with women, the facial hair can be relatively split according to a woman's preferences while others might not mind either way. In my experience if I might appeal to a woman who loves facial hair and for me to suddenly shave clean, I'll suddenly get compliments from others who might have never complimented a beard, and vice-versa. I guess the moral here: do what makes you happy. If you enjoy having a beard then grow a beard, and if not then shave it. If you carry yourself well women will notice you no matter what.

I think another variable to consider is a man with facial hair can look both attractive and unattractive with it. Just having a beard can be a huge turn-off if a man never bothered to groom it and just let it loose caveman style, whereas having the clean groomed look with a defined edge can be hugely attractive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#90 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I usually prefer to be clean-shaven or else stubbly. Usually I'll shave, and then let the stubble stick around for a while until I feel like I need to shave again. I don't like having a full beard, and everything gets really difficult to maintain if you trim your beard and go for a particular look or style. I also just like how I look when I'm not all beardy.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Some people look better with a beard. Some look worse.

Depends on a few things,

Facial structure, facial hair thickness, facial hair shape, neck size, etc.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@indzman said:
@Master_Live said:

?????

I thought he was talking about blue_hazy_basic only because he's the only GS member (moderator) who always wears the Spartan 300 guy from 300 movie.

Edit: Oh crap, I didn't even notice this thread was 2 years old :(

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Beards are actually becoming a little less trendy with the ladies lately, probably because it's been fashionable for too many years now. Shaved heads too. Fashion moves but I'll be sad when shaved heads go since I'm bald, I have little choice but to shave my head.

Jut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Jut
Member since 2015 • 250 Posts

My girlfriend hates beards, which is why I have one :D

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#95 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Depends on the face.

Looks good as you get older and have a more mature face at 25.

Kualx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Kualx
Member since 2017 • 20 Posts

Having facial hair makes you look older.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#98  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

My wife prefers me to be bearded. I'm 6'6" and have a fit build, so it helps fill out my face. Also helps me look my age.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#99  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Eh it'll depend on her tastes.

I grow a beard mainly out of laziness. At this point it's been like 5 years (I trim it up every month or so) and now I'm just not sure what's under there.... better not shave it.....

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#100 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

I told my girlfriend I was thinking about shaving and she told me not to. She likes my facial hair. I'm still thinking about it though. I've had a beard for years and am about ready to get rid of it.