Have you ever yelled at employees at a store before?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mrduckbears3 (104 posts) -

you must've looked so stupid raising your voice and causing a scene with people looking like you're nuts lol

#2 Posted by Master_Live (13931 posts) -

Not that I recall.

#3 Posted by DNA-Hole (39 posts) -

No more stupid than the halfwit TC who spends more time looking for shitty pooh pictures than making a decent fuckin topic

#4 Posted by indzman (16840 posts) -

@DNA-Hole said:

No more stupid than the halfwit TC who spends more time looking for shitty pooh pictures than making a decent fuckin topic

#5 Posted by The-Apostle (12141 posts) -

Not recently, but a couple days ago I shook my head in disgust when an employee seemed to favor the iPhone over the Android. >_>

Yeah...

Android >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> iPhone

#6 Posted by lonewolf604 (8515 posts) -

I try not to. Unless a server or a sales rep is truly incompetent, I won't complain. People make mistakes. I would know because i screw up doing cashier all the time.

#7 Posted by indzman (16840 posts) -

I try not to. Unless a server or a sales rep is truly incompetent, I won't complain. People make mistakes. I would know because i screw up doing cashier all the time.

If you screw up my money (change) i'll slap you =P

#8 Edited by lonewolf604 (8515 posts) -

@indzman said:

@lonewolf604 said:

Hey, most of the time I have given back too much change (4 dollars sometimes), so you should be happy!

#9 Posted by indzman (16840 posts) -

@indzman said:

@lonewolf604 said:

Hey, most of the time I have given back too much change (4 dollars sometimes), so you should be happy!

Then i'll kiss you :< 3

#10 Posted by Iszdope (9543 posts) -

GET OFFA MA PROPERTAE!!!

#11 Posted by sukraj (21797 posts) -

No never yelled lol.

#12 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

Once, because I was being stereotyped and followed around. However, I wasn't actually yelling but speaking sternly.

#13 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16744 posts) -

No, can't say that I have.

#14 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149977 posts) -

No. And this is another thread that duckbear makes and disappears. And gets locked.