At the end of the day, I don't see how anonymous comments can really be tied to the actual person in front of the screen. Nothing we say really matters when it comes to places like online forums and social media outlets. It's all just shouts into darkness hoping for a reply if you ask me. There may be purpose in some people's blurbs, but the internet is so open and no one is really accountable for what they say.
- will the youth of today be plagued by the dumb things they said on the internet later on in there lives?
- should there be accountability for what people say on the internet?
- should there be an overseer or organization of the internet that imposes rules and regulations?
- can you say what you want on the internet without repercussion?
- Don't think so. Maybe a presidential candidate would...
- Yes, of course; just be smart about it.