Have you ever played or would you play with a Ouija board?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Sim_genius
Member since 2005 • 9562 Posts
No and no

You dont want to disturb those ghosts eh!. i dont know why people do it if they know it's dangerous. Discuss.
Zap-O-Matic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Zap-O-Matic
Member since 2006 • 5331 Posts
.....it's made by Hasbro :| Topic ended!
emommyg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 emommyg
Member since 2003 • 762 Posts
What is a Ouija board? :shock:
masterfreund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 masterfreund
Member since 2007 • 359 Posts
[QUOTE="Sim_genius"] No and no

You dont want to disturb those ghosts eh!. i dont know why people do it if they know it's dangerous. Discu ss.

me niether
sukeboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sukeboo
Member since 2004 • 78 Posts
I've played once at the school. nothing happened
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

I've played with a Candy Land board before.  Oddly enough, it made me hungry for a snickers.

Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts
Only if hot chicks were involved.
Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sim_genius
[QUOTE="Zap-O-Matic"].....it's made by Hasbro :| Topic ended!

That is the most shocking thing :shock:
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
[QUOTE="Sim_genius"] No and no

You dont want to disturb those ghosts eh!. i dont know why people do it if they know it's dangerous. Discuss.

It's not dangerous, it's just stupid.

lagosboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lagosboy
Member since 2003 • 5161 Posts
What is a Ouija board? :shock:emommyg
Everyone known what Ouija boards are.
jakecufc8888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jakecufc8888
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts
I haven't, but I might sometime. I would try to contact good spirits though.
DJ-PRIME90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#12 DJ-PRIME90
Member since 2004 • 11292 Posts
nope.
jm4847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 jm4847
Member since 2006 • 3535 Posts
I'd like to play with one of those, to know what all the fuss is about :D
familyguy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 familyguy77
Member since 2005 • 2238 Posts
It's just a stupid toy:| Hasbro made it for god's sake...
gearsoftime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gearsoftime
Member since 2007 • 579 Posts
i have one
fatalmagic46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#16 fatalmagic46
Member since 2006 • 394 Posts
yeah ive played befor but those ghosts were being total p****** they wouldnt show up but ide like to play it with a hot chick so if she gets scared then she can hug me ^_^
proskater40000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 proskater40000
Member since 2006 • 640 Posts
Yes. Nothing happened.
Verigar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Verigar
Member since 2006 • 264 Posts
No
Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sim_genius
found a board on Amazon an just look at the descriptions: -Evil spirits! Wake the dead! Consult the board of omens!

-The classic Ouija board has the answers to all questions, except the mysterious powers that determine its answers! It has always been mysterious. It has always been mystifying.

-And now, it glows in the dark. Sit opposite your partner and rest your fingers lightly on the glowing planchette. Now ask your question. Isnt that super fun!
sniper_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sniper_basic
Member since 2002 • 17370 Posts
No, but I would so be the guy who would keep putting it over to "yes" and being all shocked about it.
Nisstyre_56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 Nisstyre_56
Member since 2006 • 2849 Posts
I've always wanted to try one of those
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts

.....it's made by Hasbro :| Topic ended!Zap-O-Matic
Well yea some are, but some people are actually really into using the "Real" boards - generally home made out of wood.

I used to use the Hasbro one though. Normally this is where i would lol, but its not funny. I will share my honest and true experiances with it. I dont care if you believe me or not, but these have made me decide that ultimately its used only through the power of evil, even if they say your talking to a relative or whatever, demons pretty much know everything. They are evil spiritual beings so yea.  Anyhow my experiances are as follows. Each one was with my best friend.

First weird experiance: We were trying to make initial contact, had everything set up. My friend had a dog, a pomeranian. We had the dog in the room with us. It was sleeping on her bed and we were starting our thing and all of a sudden her dog comes running at us, growling and barking ferociously. I had never seen her freak out like that before in my life. Ive seen her bark at strangers, and this was totally different. It was like she was going to fight whatever she was barking at, like she was trying to protect my freind and I. We put her in the hallway but she wouldnt stop scratching at the door and barking, so my friend put her in her cage downstairs.

When we did make contact for the first time....I sure wish we would have had her dog back up there with us because what we had seen was very intimidating to say the least. And yes...we saw things. With this first experiance we were told by whatever it was to look into the mirror. In the mirror was what looked like a big black shadow of a big angry dog with red eyes. Then it moved from the mirror...out of the mirror and across the room and under my friends bed where we could still see the red eyes burning at us. We were also instructed to look at ourselves in the mirror. Our physical appearance aged, and changed to people were were not us. That was quite odd.

Second time: My friend's neice was there (shes the same age as us). We were told 2 things would happen to her. Wouldnt disclose what, but a few minutes after that was said, her hair caught on fire and a week later she was hit by a car. She lived but had a broken leg and arm and a concussion.

Third time: We saw an actual demon - it could not be anything else, because of how terrifying it was. And it was in the corner, with a little girl, who was crying. The demon had her by the shoulder. His claws had dug into her ...flesh. And she was bleeding. Her hair was blond. She wore a blue dress. Black shoes. White stockings. Her eyes were black. Then there were flames and they were both gone, but we heard screaming.

My friend was the keeper of the board. After those experiances we swore never to use it again. And we havent.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Only if hot chicks were involved.NavigatorsGhost

And it involved them removing their clothing.
sniper_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sniper_basic
Member since 2002 • 17370 Posts
[QUOTE="NavigatorsGhost"]Only if hot chicks were involved.foxhound_fox

And it involved them removing their clothing.

Strip Ouija, now that's fun!
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
*clip*xhellcatx

*shudders*

Oh my... :|

I guess that is why they tell you not to play with spirits.
Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Sim_genius

[QUOTE="Zap-O-Matic"].....it's made by Hasbro :| Topic ended!xhellcatx

Well yea some are, but some people are actually really into using the "Real" boards - generally home made out of wood.

I used to use the Hasbro one though. Normally this is where i would lol, but its not funny. I will share my honest and true experiances with it. I dont care if you believe me or not, but these have made me decide that ultimately its used only through the power of evil, even if they say your talking to a relative or whatever, demons pretty much know everything. They are evil spiritual beings so yea.  Anyhow my experiances are as follows. Each one was with my best friend.

First weird experiance: We were trying to make initial contact, had everything set up. My friend had a dog, a pomeranian. We had the dog in the room with us. It was sleeping on her bed and we were starting our thing and all of a sudden her dog comes running at us, growling and barking ferociously. I had never seen her freak out like that before in my life. Ive seen her bark at strangers, and this was totally different. It was like she was going to fight whatever she was barking at, like she was trying to protect my freind and I. We put her in the hallway but she wouldnt stop scratching at the door and barking, so my friend put her in her cage downstairs.

When we did make contact for the first time....I sure wish we would have had her dog back up there with us because what we had seen was very intimidating to say the least. And yes...we saw things. With this first experiance we were told by whatever it was to look into the mirror. In the mirror was what looked like a big black shadow of a big angry dog with red eyes. Then it moved from the mirror...out of the mirror and across the room and under my friends bed where we could still see the red eyes burning at us. We were also instructed to look at ourselves in the mirror. Our physical appearance aged, and changed to people were were not us. That was quite odd.

Second time: My friend's neice was there (shes the same age as us). We were told 2 things would happen to her. Wouldnt disclose what, but a few minutes after that was said, her hair caught on fire and a week later she was hit by a car. She lived but had a broken leg and arm and a concussion.

Third time: We saw an actual demon - it could not be anything else, because of how terrifying it was. And it was in the corner, with a little girl, who was crying. The demon had her by the shoulder. His claws had dug into her ...flesh. And she was bleeding. Her hair was blond. She wore a blue dress. Black shoes. White stockings. Her eyes were black. Then there were flames and they were both gone, but we heard screaming.

My friend was the keeper of the board. After those experiances we swore never to use it again. And we havent.

That is scary. And have things remained "normal" since then?
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts
That is scary. And have things remained "normal" since then?Sim_genius
Well my friend was the owner of the board...er keeper. whatever. She had passed away from Lukemia at 17. She had it when she was very young but it came out of remission and slammed into her full boar. There was nothing they could do for her. Id classify that as....somewhat out of the ordinary, but whos to say that wasnt going to happen anyways. Aside from that, nothing else has happened. We sorta blessed ourselves real good after that.
Leu-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#28 Leu-kun
Member since 2006 • 2712 Posts
I wouldn't... just way to stupid