Have you ever had a near death experience???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spiggy500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 spiggy500
Member since 2005 • 2042 Posts

Have you ever had a near death experience?

I did when I was little. I was in a pool while sitting in a inner-tube. I fell through the inner-tube and at the time did not know how to swim, but someone saw me and pulled me out of the pool.

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
my car hydroplaned and did a 360 into a tree.
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts

I almost drowned when I was little kid, been scared of the water ever since.

And I also happen to live on an Island, surrounded by water. :(

Avatar image for angryguywalking
angryguywalking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 angryguywalking
Member since 2005 • 922 Posts
I was on a plane, it crashed, and i am now a vegetable.
Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts
Why yes just a few months ago I was on my bicycle and a car ran straight through a red light at full speed and I had to do an oddly-angled nose wheelie in order to avoid death. I just sort of shook the moment off after a few seconds and continued on my way.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#6 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16051 Posts

Swallowed a case full of anti-depressants one time. It didn't affect me which was surprising.

black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 black_cat19
Member since 2006 • 8212 Posts

I once was out with a cousin and I forgot the street we were going to cross had one lane going in the opposite direction for the bus to use, so I only looked the other way and started to cross, just one step later my cousin pulled me back violently and before I could realize what had happened I saw the bus speed through were I had just been standing.

That's the closest I've ever come to death, she was so mad at me. :P

xFuryx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 xFuryx
Member since 2007 • 745 Posts
I almost drowned at this water park (Water Mania if any of you were interested..lulz).
mayforcebeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mayforcebeyou
Member since 2007 • 2703 Posts
whenever I'm in a car
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts

That's the closest I've ever come to death, she was so mad at me. :Pblack_cat19
I bet, you could have been pulverised. :|

I can't remember any near-death incidents of mine, although I've almost been knocked over by a car some times (the car being 2 or so metres away from me before I realize what a moron I would have died being...)

fighter91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 fighter91
Member since 2005 • 1293 Posts
i was walking down the stairs once and almost tripped and hit my face into a sharp stick. booy i was so scared my head wouldve been sliced open.
Masinai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Masinai
Member since 2007 • 466 Posts
I car flipped right over mine. This is a true story- seriously. When it was on the ground again it was flipped over. :| Surprisingly, my car didn't get damaged at all.
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Blood-Scribe
Member since 2007 • 6465 Posts
I've almost died three times so far. First time was when I nearly drowned after running out of air in my SCUBA tank while I was diving in Florida, and I had to make an emergency surface at 60 feet. Second time I almost drowned again during a rafting trip with scouts when I fell under the raft and there were people in kayaks near by that scraped my back and chest as I rolled under their kayaks. Third time was at summer camp when I was going down the water slide with four people on a two person inner tube while we were making a turn down the slide, and I barely moved my head as the guard rail for the right side formed up and almost impaled my right eye.
black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 black_cat19
Member since 2006 • 8212 Posts

I've almost died three times so far. First time was when I nearly drowned after running out of air in my SCUBA tank while I was diving in Florida, and I had to make an emergency surface at 60 feet. Second time I almost drowned again during a rafting trip with scouts when I fell under the raft and there were people in kayaks near by that scraped my back and chest as I rolled under their kayaks. Third time was at summer camp when I was going down the water slide with four people on a two person inner tube while we were making a turn down the slide, and I barely moved my head as the guard rail for the right side formed up and almost impaled my right eye.Blood-Scribe

Wow, you have bad luck with water... Or maybe good, since you're still here...?

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15 3eyedrazorback
Member since 2005 • 16380 Posts
I was driving on a rainy day...I was going a little fast around a turn and I hydroplaned and spun into a 360, and then a semi comes over the hill and I turn off on a service road type thing with about 50 feet to go.
Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Blood-Scribe

[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"]I've almost died three times so far. First time was when I nearly drowned after running out of air in my SCUBA tank while I was diving in Florida, and I had to make an emergency surface at 60 feet. Second time I almost drowned again during a rafting trip with scouts when I fell under the raft and there were people in kayaks near by that scraped my back and chest as I rolled under their kayaks. Third time was at summer camp when I was going down the water slide with four people on a two person inner tube while we were making a turn down the slide, and I barely moved my head as the guard rail for the right side formed up and almost impaled my right eye.black_cat19

Wow, you have bad luck with water... Or maybe good, since you're still here...?

It's rather ironic considering how I love swimming.

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts

I've almost died three times so far. First time was when I nearly drowned after running out of air in my SCUBA tank while I was diving in Florida, and I had to make an emergency surface at 60 feet. Second time I almost drowned again during a rafting trip with scouts when I fell under the raft and there were people in kayaks near by that scraped my back and chest as I rolled under their kayaks. Third time was at summer camp when I was going down the water slide with four people on a two person inner tube while we were making a turn down the slide, and I barely moved my head as the guard rail for the right side formed up and almost impaled my right eye.Blood-Scribe

Wow, that last one seems like you cheated death. Moments like that make you appreciate life more, I guess. I bet you were pondering your luck after that. xD

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Blood-Scribe

[QUOTE="Blood-Scribe"]I've almost died three times so far. First time was when I nearly drowned after running out of air in my SCUBA tank while I was diving in Florida, and I had to make an emergency surface at 60 feet. Second time I almost drowned again during a rafting trip with scouts when I fell under the raft and there were people in kayaks near by that scraped my back and chest as I rolled under their kayaks. Third time was at summer camp when I was going down the water slide with four people on a two person inner tube while we were making a turn down the slide, and I barely moved my head as the guard rail for the right side formed up and almost impaled my right eye.super_mario_128

Wow, that last one seems like you cheated death. Moments like that make you appreciate life more, I guess. I bet you were pondering your luck after that. xD

I actually thought of the Final Destination series after that last one, but then I remembered how cheesy and boring those movies are.

chief_527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 chief_527
Member since 2003 • 1121 Posts
Yeah, a couple...
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

me and my friend where walking two my house and we saw to people arguing about 10-15 feet in front of us. they where really going at it too. then all of a sudden one of the guys arguing pulls out a gun and shoots. it missed its target and flew right by my head. it must have been a couple inches away from my head. i felt the wind and everything. i was so terrified.

after that ordeal everytime i see people arguing at night i always get on the other side of the street or as far away as possible.

flordeceres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 flordeceres
Member since 2005 • 4662 Posts
Yes... I almost drowned myself as a child.
McManus107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 McManus107
Member since 2008 • 6356 Posts
I had an asthma attack and couldn't breath properly for a few hours when I was five.It was the scariest thing I have ever been through.
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
Started vomiting in my sleep. Ended up with a load of vomit in my lungs and a severe chest infection for weeks.
G-Man88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 G-Man88
Member since 2006 • 941 Posts

I did when I was little. I was in a pool while sitting in a inner-tube. I fell through the inner-tube and at the time did not know how to swim, but someone saw me and pulled me out of the pool.

spiggy500

something very similar happend to me when i was a kid

I almost drowned when I was little kid, been scared of the water ever since.

And I also happen to live on an Island, surrounded by water. :(

web966

i also live on an Island surrounded by water, the American Continent.

Swallowed a case full of anti-depressants one time. It didn't affect me which was surprising.

dracula_16

you really did that? ç

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
Errr, once when I was younger.
DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts
Almost got hit by a car 33 mph
megahaloman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 megahaloman64
Member since 2006 • 2532 Posts
when I got my mom mad
CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
Yeah, I saw him about five feet away; I suppose that that is "near."
marcus4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 marcus4hire
Member since 2003 • 2684 Posts

Was in an airplane that lost an engine on takeoff.

Actually just like the movies. Lights went dim, oxygen masks dropped, red lights flashing, people screaming 'we're all gonna die!!'. Exactly how you would picture it. Pretty scary stuff. The pilot came on the intercom to tell us what was going on and he sounded very concerned, almost scared. But he got us down. Was shaking when he walked out of the jetway. A couple of people had heartattacks too.

JC346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 JC346
Member since 2007 • 4886 Posts
I was riding my bike once, and I was riding across the street and I didn't see the car that was speeding down the street. I finally saw it, the car hit the brakes and it was litteraly about 3 inches away from hitting me.
JurockDaRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JurockDaRock
Member since 2008 • 326 Posts

Started vomiting in my sleep. Ended up with a load of vomit in my lungs and a severe chest infection for weeks.Big_Bad_Sad

Thats so gross and nuts!! And I cant think of any near death experiences, either I never had one, or I lost some of memory because of the near death experience. Im goin with the first one.

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
electrocutionBio_Spark
Ive been electrocuted a few times but I wouldt say they were near death experiences (not in my case anyway). I was an electrician for a few years. Obviously not a very good one.
rapsrule4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rapsrule4
Member since 2007 • 968 Posts
car almsot hit me going 80 kmph i stepped out to cross the street as the light was red going the opposite driection and this jack *** cam down the road where the speed limit was 50 kmph going 80 kmph and almsot hit me but my friend pulled me back before it went through luckily there was a police car at the interseciton waiting to turn whihc the driver almost hit
DarkAlucard666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DarkAlucard666
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts

Well... I had a few.

-The first one was when I was born :| Well I forget so.. something was failing when I was born (I don't remember what)

-The other one was when I was 2 yrs old, I fell in a river (fast) and my sister cought me on my sweater (lucky me)

-Well this one I don't remember the age :? I almost got hit by a fast car.

-This one was another one that could of killed me that day! My T.V fell on my back head really hard and slammed my neck at the same time.

OMG WHATS NEXT? :cry:

Mr_Leonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Mr_Leonis
Member since 2007 • 4615 Posts

Have you ever had a near death experience?spiggy500

Nah, my life is not really appealing. :|

Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

Had a stroke once.

Almost got hit by a van while I was rollerblading down a hill. Idiot ran a red and if I hadn't jumped into the side of the van, I would've got annihilated.

Also almost T-boned driver side by an old lady with those sun-blind glasses on, who had her hands in the air away from the wheel. She ran a red and I had to boot the gas pedal to avoid it. Was way too close. My plastic Civic driverside vs her steel cadillac front = me crushed realquick.

deluxemando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deluxemando
Member since 2005 • 1010 Posts

Cloudy day. Crossing the street (j-walking) between my school and bus stop. There was a bus on the left of me so I couldn't see the road behind it, so I decided to jus make a run for it and assume no cars were coming from behind it. Well there was a car, and I can't even believe by how little it missed me. He honked really loud as he passed.

I didn't think much of it right away, but people across the street muttered stuff like "omg that kid almost died". Nowadays I'm really careful...I J-Walk as little as possible and ALWAYS make sure there aren't any incoming cars. No chances.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#39 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16051 Posts

you really did that? ç

G-Man88

Yes but it's not something I'm proud of.

topraman517

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 topraman517
Member since 2005 • 823 Posts
I'm glad I have a boring life.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#41 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Nope. I've never actually had a hallucination in my life before at all.
JSDempsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JSDempsey
Member since 2006 • 1803 Posts
I wrecked my dad's Hummer in the winter. It wasn't the crash that almost killed me though, it was him.
Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#43 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
I fell off a dock when I was like 5 years old and nearly drowned. I was starting to lose consciousness before somebody saw me and saved me.
Simsfreak14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44 Simsfreak14
Member since 2006 • 1480 Posts
When I was little, about 8 years old, I remember sticking my head out the window and I accidently pushed the button for the window to go up and I was chocking for about 10 seconds and then I couldn't breathe for about 1 min. It was the most shcoking day of me life!